Total Posts
show more
Yuuki Asuna
My brother showed it to me :3
yeahyeahyeahhh

Jlastino wrote:

Varetyr wrote:

I'm wondering how long will it take for people to get Lybydose / yyy's joke
I'm not sure if the thread itself is trollbait :?
Judging by the amount of emoticons used in OP, I don't think so.
ggsnipess
This guy https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Mierak, I asked him what game was it, he showed me, now I'm in the never ending loop.
sesh
AutoMedic
Lol weird story, here it goes

My friends and i play league. While we we're playing, I made a not-so-frickin-awesome Zed play. After that, one of my friends said my fingers have a fast reaction time. After we finished the game, he suggested me to play osu! Surprisingly, my response time has been a little bit faster since then :)
DeletedUser_3905941
was watching a couple of final fantasy videos when i saw Heibel's big black video as a suggestion
Kettlerr
yumether
e
Toyface
Saw someone play it on a League of Legends stream and said HEY That looks like fun! xD
naliem
I found osu thanks to a videogame forum, in a thread where we used to talk about waifus and other things.

But I had already seen it on a Twitch stream of League of Legends...
DahplA
Found it while watching a video on YouTube. Insta-Addiction :3
wzz_old
From someone who mentioned it on MAL, but I didn't google it until 1 week later.

And the title is obviously a trap.
kaminishi_old
I found it on someone's signature. Already a Vocaloid fan.
wzz_old

kaminishi wrote:

I found it on someone's signature. Already a Vocaloid fan.
Being a Vocaloid fan would be easier to find this game compared to gamers and anime fans, since this is a rhythm game and Vocaloid fans tend to spend their time more on Youtube I suppose.
mareee
I started to play with friend who seen osu on twitch.tv,so he stopped to play after a week and i got addicted to this shit and cant stop to play,9 months btw XD
GIJoey
Lmao around 2 years ago I was really in to the old rock songs and I stumbled upon the "Queen - Don't stop me now" beatmap and i thought "hey this looks kinda fun!" so i downloaded it. I soon found out that this game was flooded with Japanese/anime songs and I didn't like those at all so i only played around 5 English maps until i got bored/frustrated and quit.

In the summer, around June '13, I found a game on the app store called "Cytus". You had to tap circles on a screen, basically. Around that time I started to like anime so I didn't mind the Japanese music. I loved that game to bits. Got hooked on it and just played and played. It was then that I found a love for the rhythm genre. Now, Cytus only has like 100 songs (around 60 playable for free after the initial purchase of the game) and I wanted to play more!

Then I remembered this game, and I thought maybe I'd give it a try to hold me over...

...Still hooked. ;)
MrBakpao
get from friend and crazy play until now
Downsy
r
Dilectus
Brettedward recommended it to me. Best recommendation ever.
ceschierpadua
I found it in facebook by accident. I tried the game for a bit and it was actually pretty fun
Taadashi
I found out from a swedish stepmaniaplayer's youtube channel. :P
MirageMoonlight
I saw a video of an impossible Osu! beatmap. About 2 years later, I found the video again. Then I searched about this game, learned there is a Taiko mode, and, being a fan of Taiko no Tatsujin, here I am today.
Filthy Casual
I saw the OWC on twitch last year, I always like rhythm games so I decided to give it a try....haven't stopped since :)
Yellowpalmtree
A music channel I was subscribed to on YouTube had game play. I tried it out because I thought it was interesting and I've been hooked ever since.
K0S-M0S
I saw other people played it and it got me interested. I'm very addicted to osu :] .
Yuunee
I discovered osu! when i was searching for nightcore songs on youtube. I liked the game, so the next morning i downloaded it and started playing. I never stopped playing since. I love this game. I have mostly electronic maps in my playlist though. But i play some nightcore sometimes. Just to remind me when i first started to play osu! (With osu! i discovered Taiko no Tatsujin, beatmaniaIIDX, osu! Tatakae Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents. Still playing those games too)
Lyubey
I first found osu. After downloading osu droid by accident. I liked the game loads on android, now I love it even more on my laptop!
Kunieda
This is where i found this on youtube.Watching taiko no tatsujin tournament and suddenly i click this video BOOM,i thought this is taiko no tatsujiro. and i found out this game is intresting.
srly i love this
Insyni
A random person from a random game told me she was addicted to osu! and thought I would like it... then I quit because I couldn't pass normals.

Now I am addicted to! ^.^
KinkiN
some of my friends from a BlackBerry Group
kirueggy

Yuzuru wrote:

some of my friends from a BlackBerry Group
#blackberryisdead

OT: Youtube with someone playing Hare Hare Yukai, didn't actually start playing (even though I've known the damn game for so long) however until just this year due to an apparent increasing interest at my school on rhythm games
Rio-
My sister
*actually I know osu! since 2-3 years ago, but first time played It about 1 year ago
Muv Acid
i was searching for wierd games, and i found it.
Kouya-

Muv Acid wrote:

Lol .
kirueggy

Muv Acid wrote:

http://www.weirdgames.co/

i see no osu there
kowz
I don't remember, but I think it was from hearing that one pro SC2 player (kawaiirice I think?... lived in Seatle iirc) and he played osu. Me and two buddies tried the game out. One of them stopped playing after a few days because most of the music was, well, Japanese-esque. The other buddy and I played but we sucked and didn't play that much. I only just started playing somewhat seriously three years later.
Greyusb
Two years ago I was just searching for some songs in google, and then the results showed crap ton of thithing known as "osu", and a bunch of video if it... I then thought the game looked interesting so I installed it and didn't touch it until a year after installation...
Nub1
I forgot, but maybe..

Muv Acid wrote:

*weird
Orange Mushroom
I got into it thanks to Dyrus (League of Legends streamer), he played horribly and only for like 10 secs, but still, it caught my interest and here I am :)
Greyusb

Littlederp wrote:

I got into it thanks to Dyrus (League of Legends streamer), he played horribly and only for like 10 secs, but still, it caught my interest and here I am :)
DUHDUHDUHDUHDUHJAYCEPENTADUHDUHDUHDUH
show more