Total Posts
show more
Kritzkingvoid
I tried to search about "pepsy" and i mistakenly typed "peppy" and here i am
piruchan
There's already a thread like this.

piruchan wrote:

It was this guy.

I was looking at his laptop and there were shortcuts that I didn't know. Asked him about one program and it was a mania like rhythm game which auto generate the "beatmap" (I don't know what to call it, but I'm pretty sure you'll understand). But he says, "this one is not so good, there's another one that fits the music more." Then he closed the program and moved his cursor to this pink circle shortcut with three letters and an exclamation mark and open it. I was enlightened.
Topic Starter
Fantinja

piruchan wrote:

piruchan wrote:

It was this guy.

I was looking at his laptop and there were shortcuts that I didn't know. Asked him about one program and it was a mania like rhythm game which auto generate the "beatmap" (I don't know what to call it, but I'm pretty sure you'll understand). But he says, "this one is not so good, there's another one that fits the music more." Then he closed the program and moved his cursor to this pink circle shortcut with three letters and an exclamation mark and open it. I was enlightened.
oh sorry, didn't know there was a thread like this already :p
kirueggy
I knew about osu for a while but I never actually started playing it until just recently, thanks youtube for that hare hare yukai beatmap video
Kouya-
I was at my Older Sister's friend's house . They call him Baka (Stupid)

He has a gaming laptop which was an Alienware and had tons of games .

He was talking to one of my Sister's and his friend about some games that he recommended .

As you know, I'm a huge evedropper so I heard him talking about Osu .

Spent a hole good 20 minutes trying to find out what the game was called since I forgot .

found it, got addicted to it, and still am .
Winek
Tiisa
Izmukka made me play osu! with him but I didn't really like it back then. (We only played some dubstep on standard)
Around two years later Kyuuto who's now my boyfriend suggested that we would play osu! together. He told me about ctb and got me hooked on the game. ,____,
Thatguydoe
I found out when I was talking to friend over skype and he was getting pissed at losing his combo so after that I downloaded the game and got hooked
FlyingNeko
It was a really old youtube video that I actually forgot (apparently it was a taiko one) but I didn't bother downloading because I was the most horrible person in the world. I found about it again after accidentally coming across a video of someone playing The Pretender. And guess what that guy was actually WWW
XPJ38

piruchan wrote:

There are two of them (this one being the oldest) :P
Mizukashii
i found it at the page on Facebook

I started really really noob i even still play easy on level 56 and know I'm good at it

Now I love you all very much

Witch Mercy
Now to think of it I forgot who was the one that got me into this game...
Crap LOL
Feast
Probably Boxbox on his twitch channel, he plays some Osu! between games, I believe I found it like that, I'm not 100% sure tho
BeyondNero
I was browsing Reddit on how to get faster reflex/response time in games, specifically in CS:Global Offensive, so i found a Reddit on the fastest pace games and in that list there was Osu! The name caught my attention so i searched it, saw a few game plays on YouTube thought it was some level of inhuman shit, then i got hooked tried it a bit and i love it, hell it might replace CS:GO now :)

After playing for some time, i then went and did the stupidest thing ever, i googled: "The best osu! player ever" i was shocked, stumped and baffled by the amazing and unbelievable skills of these so called humans, JUST FUCKING WOW!!

POST#1
feebeewoo
I found it when searching Irony by ClariS on youtube :D
Critical Dude
Kods...
Arcanine
peppy broke into my house and forced me to play osu for the rest of my life
MimiliaaMyMommy
I was playing a whole other game and a friend of me on there told me to come play it in the end I came like 6 months after he asked me to come XD
Yocake
QQ group...
NinjaNick
On another forum someone started a thread about it, so I downloaded it and have been playing since.
Lybydose
I didn't found Osu! I'm pretty sure peppy did that.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Lybydose wrote:

I didn't found Osu! I'm pretty sure peppy did that.
/thread
Toukai
I was playing the japanese version of the DS Game and thought there wasnt enough songs so I searched google and boom
yeahyeahyeahhh

-[Kirito]- wrote:

I was playing the japanese version of the DS Game and thought there wasnt enough songs so I searched google and boom
No you didn't. I'm sure peppy didn't just google and boom osu! was founded.
Jlastino
I searched "Free Good Rhyhtm Games for PC" and osu! was on the list.
yeahyeahyeahhh
I had a feeling none of you have any idea how osu! was founded.
WingSilent
Found it from my friends on Steam. Thanks to them! ♥
Varetyr
I'm wondering how long will it take for people to get Lybydose / yyy's joke
DeletedUser_2880482
A friend introduced it to me and I got hooked. . .
Also the time I started watching anime again so I went and got BMs of their OPs and EDs
Jlastino

Varetyr wrote:

I'm not sure if the thread itself is trollbait :?
Aruka
http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_dyrus This fucking guy is the reason for my almost year of suffering.
Yuuki Asuna
My brother showed it to me :3
yeahyeahyeahhh

Jlastino wrote:

Varetyr wrote:

I'm not sure if the thread itself is trollbait :?
Judging by the amount of emoticons used in OP, I don't think so.
ggsnipess
This guy https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Mierak, I asked him what game was it, he showed me, now I'm in the never ending loop.
sesh
AutoMedic
Lol weird story, here it goes

My friends and i play league. While we we're playing, I made a not-so-frickin-awesome Zed play. After that, one of my friends said my fingers have a fast reaction time. After we finished the game, he suggested me to play osu! Surprisingly, my response time has been a little bit faster since then :)
DeletedUser_3905941
was watching a couple of final fantasy videos when i saw Heibel's big black video as a suggestion
Kettlerr
yumether
e
Toyface
Saw someone play it on a League of Legends stream and said HEY That looks like fun! xD
show more