forum

How did you found Osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vega
Some league player on twitch was playing it, i think it was boxbox.
Athrun
my friend was playing it in class one day and I asked what it was.
Parasyche
may be bumping this, but oh whale. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i searched up anime openings and found people playing Osu! So i tried it out myself and thats how Peppy stole my soul.
Yoshi_green
My cousin told me to download osu!stream on the iPad and a month later, I downloaded it for PC and first downloaded and played this

3 and a half years later, I have the highest playcount in Canada, 17th highest in the world, and I played the first map I downloaded over 12000 times to this day

I kept a daily log-in streak of over 500 days at one point, only to break it because of a vacation
Wilt
I first heard about it on a Maplestory private server forum thread but I didn't pay much attention to it.

A while later a few of my friends from high school mentioned it and I recalled the forum tread about it and started playing. :D
-Husky-
I was watching flosd (boxbox, league streamer) playing Scarlet rose one day on his stream, and i though it looked really fun, and after that i got kind of addicted to the game..
Jonirulah
I Saw a friend playing osu! like 5 years ago and i like it the game so i started playing it x)
Secretpipe
Twitch
honey
I think I was randomly looking for free games and came across this owo
ilupati
Naravia my college friend trolled me into playing this awful game, i love it
khmerinception
I never heard of Osu before until a friend introduced the game to me, and I got slightly addicted...
Yuudachi-kun

khmerinception wrote:

I never heard of Osu before until a friend introduced the game to me, and I got slightly addicted...
That 6,000 playcount a month
- K a t h -
A lot of people told me about it, I was lazy so I didn't install it yet XD

But finally did :3
alpha486
I had heard of Osu so many times, but never bothered to check it out.
Then I saw a thread about Osu on an anime forum that I follow.
So, I decided to see what the fuss was all about....and i ended up getting hooked :lol:
khmerinception

Kheldragar wrote:

That 6,000 playcount a month
Heh heh heh... shhhhhh. We mustn't let them know.
BeatBreakerS
I was a big fan of Vocaloids. My cell phone used to be filled with their songs and i used to listen to them like crazy, and in search for more cool vocaloid stuff i basically joined a fan group on facebook, it used to post new songs fan arts and such, project diva videos and all.

One day i saw a post of them with a room name and password on it, and said it was for Osu!, down in the comments someone asked what it was, and the admin said
" its a Rythmic games that we use to play vocaloid songs on"
and i just broke ._. i typed in osu in google and it took me to ohio state university. google was a fag back them lucky was was able to find it and now after time has passed i kinda stopped spamming vocaloids and found new stuff like dubstep,psytrance,touhou,VN's and of course more anime :v
But vocaloids will always be in a special place in my heart <3
And i feel like Osu! is the best thing that has happened to be, the best gaming community on the internet <3

God bless peppy!!!!
Nuolong
A friend of mine was playing it on her phone. (Osu! stream) I was once bored so I decided why not try and play this? And now I love it . :3
Equim
My friend recommended me.
Xlash2
Through /a/.
Nequillie
My favorite song was Ame Moyou and I kept watching people play Osu! to it and I had no idea what it was.
Then my brother made fun of it aaaand here i am