posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinny_old_1
My bf introduced me in the game <<
KinomiCandy
some let's player played it and i decided to give it a try
konkarne_old
Multiple people on Steam constantly played it so I just wanted to try it out. Then, I found out my friends also played it and I just kept going on.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
When I was looking for a taiko emulator after watching an episode from Oreimo. Found osu! then tried to play in taiko mode. Realized that I suck at this and started playing standard instead :3
Cerulean Veyron
Some facebook page's admin showed a screenshot of the game and telling the likers to try it out, and i'm one of them. Then i came here playing~
HazeL
My friend suggested it to me, cause she knew that i am a gamer. :D I'M HAPPY I FOUND OSU!
Nathan
osu! found me
Neutral
its funny how i came about this game, a guitar hero youtuber i used to watch started uploading Osu! gameplay to his channel and i said to myself wow hes pretty good o.0 and i also thought to myself theres no way i could ever play a game this hard xD that was about a little over a year ago. his youtube is like tobigh3 i think. and then like 5 months ago i met a guy that played this game and he kept talking and talking about it so i decided to try it. been hooked ever since.
Tamara
Friend of me played it
Frikandel
I saw someone in a League of Legends stream play it to get better at League of Legends. That was also my original reason to play this game, but after I played it a few months I swapped League for Osu all together <3
franchiiii_old
friends recommended it :c
Duskyui
I began with downloading osu! on Android a long while ago. I wasn't super into it at that time, it was more of a pass-time while I was waiting for something. A few months later, a friend of mine got into osu, he recommended it to me, so I decided to give it a shot on my PC. Suffice to say, I got hooked. And that's why I'm here today. :)
_sparky_
A friend on a chat i used to go on showed me.
i thought it looked cool and downloaded it
Xiaolin
I was on deviant ART and found osu, and then my sister told me about it, so I started playing it
Renevant
Watching lilyPichu's stream .-.
Signnal
Saw some friends playing it during lunch a few years back in High School.
idkfa lolz
boxbox stream *flies away*
Lumo_
A friend of mine first showed me a beautiful map which was impossible while we were at this one event. At the time I didn't really grow interest in the game but when the world cup started and I saw the stream in twitch I eventually decided to give it a try and been hooked ever since.
trebby
A friend introduced me to a game called osu!stream on the app store, and I was hooked on it! I didn't know there was a PC version until I saw a youtube video of a guy playing Nico Nico Douga - UN. Owen was Her (it was Returacan). I didn't really look much more into it after that, until I saw those same friends play it on PC. So I eventually downloaded it, and here I am now, completely addicted to clicking circles :lol:
Allbirth
my friend recommend it to me :D
and now i'm addicted to it

gregest
my friend told me about ossssss
Kankri
I found osu! from browsing YouTube! :)

I was browsing the Japanese side and I managed to find a video about Taiko mode.

I've never regretted finding this game. :)
Treekii
I found this video from JackTHerbert playing BBBFF, thought it was pretty cool. So I downloaded osu and a bunch of ztrot maps and I became addicted
LimonKay_old
@Natalia,

If you're reading this by any chance, you know who you are. ^_^:D
Secretpipe
Internet? /me faints
Aharu
Because of this guy.
Vexy
Hidden-
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/tijova
^That guy, he's one of the best friend, one day I was playing league of legend with him and was tired because one of our friend was raging, and I really Hate "Hate" :P , so I said, "I'm out" and I was out of idea to what to play, so he said, hey, I know you love rhythm game, you should play that with me, and we did multiplayer together for like 4 hours, then I became addicted xD haha!
Pituophis
Was searching for nippon egao hyakkei on YouTube and stumbled across Someone playing it on osu!
SatoshiAR
Friend of mine introduced it to me in RaidCall when we were playing a different game. Played co-op with him to learn how to play and to get a few new songs.

Been addicted to this game since. :o
JYChii
My friend suggest this game to me :)
masterd712
Went to a LAN, the osu!aracdes were there. Played for a while. Downloaded on my computer and continued playing.
A few events later, peppy was there and I bought an osu!tablet. Much fun.
inflex
I found it on YouTube and Twitch ._.
Shinsekai-
for Facebook one frined mine post one screenshot of this game and i seach the game for GOOGLE etc etc xD
Xerxes Break
My brother tell me about it
Vega
Some league player on twitch was playing it, i think it was boxbox.
Athrun
my friend was playing it in class one day and I asked what it was.
Parasyche
may be bumping this, but oh whale. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i searched up anime openings and found people playing Osu! So i tried it out myself and thats how Peppy stole my soul.
Yoshi_green
My cousin told me to download osu!stream on the iPad and a month later, I downloaded it for PC and first downloaded and played this

3 and a half years later, I have the highest playcount in Canada, 17th highest in the world, and I played the first map I downloaded over 12000 times to this day

I kept a daily log-in streak of over 500 days at one point, only to break it because of a vacation
Wilt
I first heard about it on a Maplestory private server forum thread but I didn't pay much attention to it.

A while later a few of my friends from high school mentioned it and I recalled the forum tread about it and started playing. :D
show more