forum

I make you make a tv show

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
_sparky_

Jarby wrote:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

thats enough being on the forums for today
imaginarywriter

Jarby wrote:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

too random for me...
ColdTooth

Jarby wrote:

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
hiii!!!!! im new 2! XDDD i realy think ur awesome!! les be friends <333
Lewder

Jarby wrote:

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
that's one of those pastas i hoped i'd never see again
fuck you
kirueggy
damn this is why i go to FG
Taadashi

Jarby wrote:

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
^I lol'd.
RemiFlan
0mgggggg so funnehz!!1!1!!!!!1111!!! xDDDDD
Gakkun

Jarby wrote:

im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it

That section of the story made me chuckle.

Plz, I c4N r3l4t3 tw33n bis3xualit1y, w3 originulll plz. St4y Str0ngu bbyz.
AutoMedic

_sparky_ wrote:

After I make you make a tv you make people help do your show and you make them the perfect actors but what so you want to make them do?
The fuq?
Kouya-
Yes
Lewder
was that really necessary
Cyclohexane
I'm pretty sure that pasta was actually taken from the introductions forum.
AutoMedic
Where's deadbeat when you need him, this is getting rapidly derailed every second
Trash Boat
dadbeat avoids OT at any cost sadly
Kanye West
Hey man no hate on invader zim. That show is legit.

Also, deadbeat has no power in OT, ironically everyone surrendered except the french guy.
FlyingNeko
What happens after you make me a tv show?
Topic Starter
_sparky_
its only getting worse because people come back and post here

lol
DenoisoGoiso

Kanye West wrote:

deadbeat has no power in OT
Fabi

_sparky_ wrote:

After I make you make a tv you make people help do your show and you make them the perfect actors but what so you want to make them do?
Cyclohexane
benis :-DDDDDDDDDDD