Heya~ Responding to your request in-game.
thank youGeneral:i'm fixing normal when i finished i will call you ~~
- I already suggested, in-game, that you rather change the BG image since it looks a bit pale and, well, boring. I’ll send the link to the image that I found online again: http://bz1080p.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/bz1080p.com_2015-02-23_15-09-38.jpg
Take note: It’s not the right resolution though. I suggest a resolution of 1366X768.
- Why is the slider velocity of the Insane like 1.90 and the Extra (1.40) and “Dark” diff (1.03)way lower? The SV gap between the Hard and Insane is then also very big: Hard – 0.85 and Insane – 1.90. It looks very unbalanced and I highly suggest that the Insane’s SV has to be lowered. I guess it’s not such a big issue if the SV doesn’t range from lowest to highest, but imo the SV gap between Hard and Insane is definitely an issue.
- Furthermore, the gap between Normal and Hard generally is also pretty big, since Normal is so easy. I highly suggest you try to lift the difficulty of the Normal (I’ll see where I can help). And if you also take a look at this mapset with the same song, you’ll see that the Normal is quite difficult: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/164075Dark:
- 00:13:546 (4,5,3,4) –Perhaps try to stack these notes on top of each other? Just for neatness purposes. no that's bad , these notes' distance is gradual change
- 00:34:601 (1,1) –You added new combos there, but didn’t do the same here: 00:17:261 (3,3) – for the same beat. Try to keep it consistent.
00:34:601 (3) - i cancel this NC ~
Nice diff. Couldn’t really find anything else.
Nothing else really.OblivioN's Insane:
- The stack leniency in this diff is too low. Take a look at this:
as frey say it will not influence diff
- 00:47:812 – to 00:53:867 – Not sure if it’s a good idea to add a break here. The reason for this is because the other two difficult diffs (Extra and “Dark” diff) doesn’t have any breaks and I feel it would be wise to map that section out so these three diffs are consistent.Melt's Hard:fixed
- Okay, personally, I strongly feel that you have to avoid the overlapping notes: 00:10:106 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,2,3,6,7,8) – etc. because it just feels unnecessary and imo, the diff would play better if you lift the distance spacing a bit. Perhaps not everywhere, but definitely at places like this: 00:10:107 (1,2,3) - 00:14:096 (6,7,8) - 00:17:811 (3,4,5) - 00:22:904 (7,8,9) – etc. I suggest a distance spacing of 1.3X then.
if here use 1.3x ,kiai must use higher distance .music isn't strong here .so i think lower distance is okay
- 00:11:206 – 00:13:408 - 00:15:610 - 00:20:014 – etc. I don’t know if it’s such a good idea to leave these beats out and not map them, since they are so strong and very loud too, but I also understand what rhythm you are following. Just voicing my opinion.
- 00:45:610 – to 00:53:317 –Like I said in the Insane, I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to add a break here. Because this part is still mapable and the song isn’t that long so imo it shouldn’t even have breaks and also because the “Dark” diff and Extra doesn’t have any breaks.
- 00:40:105 (6) –I’m scared this slider might be too high. Please lower it a bit, just to be safe. okay
- 00:43:133 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) – I would rather not let them touch each other. It looks a bit untidy and spacing them will work much better.
- 01:09:555 (1) – Lower the tail a bit.Easy:if stack ,some beginner maybe cant see this note
- 00:18:913 (1) –This slider is too high. Please lower it down a bit.
- 00:56:344 (1,2) –Rather follow the rhythm normally and don’t just place two random circles. Perhaps something like this:
- 01:22:766 (3) –Try to stack this note on the head of 01:20:564 (1) –
Overall, there is still some things that require a lot of fixing, especially the ones that I bolded.
When you have made the necessary fixes, you can call me back.
it's not necessary to keep break time same in all diff, and i think those break is reasonable.so i will not map those break ;w;