Recheck~thank you for your advice.
- Still sad that you didn't change BG :'( (But it's okay) yes i like this
- The stack leniency really isn't a hard thing to fix, but I guess it's fine, apparently. insane 2 is safe
- In Hard, you have to understand that no-one really uses overlaps in any part of the song and it isn't really that slow either. (But it remains my opinion, so you can keep it like that.) kiai is 1.5x but 0-27s is 1.3x
- In Normal, raise the HP to 4 please. (3 is too low for Normal) hp4 ok
- In Normal, this is still undermapped: 00:10:931 (1,1,2,1,2) – Please look at the suggestion that I left, cause it doesn't look to me like you changed a lot of things in this diff. Hmmm, did you even take a look at the mod that I left for the Normal, cuz you almost didn't follow any of the suggestions that I left.
it's my miss , i map 2 version normal and one hp4 another hp no change , and 00:10:931 (1,1,2,1,2) i think it's okay because it is NORMAL and there is following drum , not stringed instrument. imo your example is a bit hard(i really want hold this pattern though i change it to another form)
- The Normal diff is almost ready, but not quite yet.
Call me back once that Normal is ready.