forum

[Archived] Idk if this is a bug, but something with the osu! map cretor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiffy
Problem Details:
This is my first time mapping, so bear with me.

I was trying to place a circle directly next to the first one, but the circle wasn't going to my cursor. Kind of like a shield around the first circle. I don't know if this is intentional.

(My cursor was near the firs circle for most of the video, however FRAPS had it so you couldn't see it.)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIgMosn ... tube_gdata

osu! version: 20140410.5 (latest)
Full Tablet
The video is private (it needs to be unlisted or public so we can see it).

If you want to put make the distance between circles smaller, reduce the slider velocity in the timing tab (changes the speed of sliders in the whole map), create a inherited timing section with a slider velocity multiplier (changes the slider speed of the timing section), or press ALT and then reduce the Distance Snapping in the upper right corner.
Topic Starter
Shiffy

Full Tablet wrote:

The video is private (it needs to be unlisted or public so we can see it).

If you want to put make the distance between circles smaller, reduce the slider velocity in the timing tab (changes the speed of sliders in the whole map), create a inherited timing section with a slider velocity multiplier (changes the slider speed of the timing section), or press ALT and then reduce the Distance Snapping in the upper right corner.
I fixed the vid, let me try this solution.
Eizan Arizawa
did you disable this?
Coffee Hero
place the circle down anywhere then drag it to where you want it.
HeatKai
If you wanted to have a smaller spacing between objects(sliders/circles), you should reduce your slider velocity on timing tab.
If you wanted to have an anti-jump or jump on higher difficulty, you should disable distance snap or while you have your distance snap on, increase the distance spacing by holding "alt" during editing to have a consistent jump spacing when you're editing.