forum

The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Did cookiezi rrtyui ever give a fuck about pp?
Did I display any concern about them not giving pp either? As far as I know, I didn't, I simply explained why you don't know if I played no-mod. Don't pull conclusions out of thin air.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
woah pretty rude
sukiNathan
Blaze it
D e s
lewd
Granger

Woobowiz wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Did cookiezi rrtyui ever give a fuck about pp?
Did I display any concern about them not giving pp either? As far as I know, I didn't.
You contradict yourself with what you say on your ask... there you gave a lenghty rant on why you dont play nomod because its effort to PP rate is worse. Id call that giving a whole lot of fucks about PP.
As a bonus it also contradicts your statement that you play Nomod and we simply dont see it because it gives little PP~

Dont get me wrong, i respect you for ranking up so fast and improving at a absurd rate too, but your behaviour sometimes makes litte to no sense, expecially if someone actually looks up things about you. And that, i guess, is where the most of the criticism you face comes from.

EDIT: Welp, i missread. Rip me.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Granger wrote:

EDIT: Welp, i missread. Rip me.
I was about to feel like a broken record. But just in case I'm taking that edit out of context :

Granger wrote:

there you gave a lenghty rant on blah blah blah blah
Get it through your head that I already stated a million times that my ask.fm is NON-SERIOUS and in some cases satire.
[-Cloud-]
So is this thread, l0l.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

[-Cloud-] wrote:

So is this thread, l0l.
Would have to unfortunately agree with this now
sayonara_sekai
just HDHR fc some bullshit old ass map like Night of Knights and people will shut up
ZenithPhantasm

phonics wrote:

just HDHR fc some bullshit old ass map like Night of Knights and people will shut up
Don't forget to slap on PF mod :D
[-Cloud-]

phonics wrote:

I see what you did there.
tecu
Hitting the retry button = pp farming
xGx
oh