show more
Karuta-_old_1

Deathripi wrote:

have fun playing game.
170k playcount isn't fun
chainpullz

Riince wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

You'd be hard pressed to call anyone in the top 5 a pp farmer even.
Everyone except rrtyui fits the description, they go out of their way to get the highest pp:effort ratio possible. once one person finds some map thats overrated and way too easy for what it gives, the others follow for that reason.
Because that's what you have to do to maintain your rank? I think you are completely overlooking all the maps they play that aren't "farm maps." Unless we use an extremely loose definition of "farm map," the argument goes like this: Assume all of the top 5 ranked players are pp farmers. The skill level of the top 5 players is close within reason. If one player finds a farm map, the other 4 will be skilled enough to play it as well and will go play it themselves. Each player is awarded a similar amount of pp differing based on accuracy. We expect to observe that 1) The highest pp player is no more than a few hundred pp above the lowest pp player (for having higher overall accuracy and 2) there is some correlation between ranking and accuracy. If you look at the top 5 ranked players you'll see neither of these thus our assumption must be off.

As I've already said, not playing any farm maps is like playing blue control at a pro tour with no JTMS/Preordain. Doing so is pretty much giving up any sort of meaningful prize money. Nobody who's goal is to be relevant is going to completely ignore them. All of the top 5 players have notable non-"farm map" scores that create a wider gap than mere accuracy. In a top 8 with the full 32 JTMS/Preordian the winner is decided by who plays the best. The same applies here.
winber1
everyone is a pp farmer to some extent by such definition, but if that's the case, then why would we have a term for something that everyone, with no exception, does? if that is the norm, then there is no negative connotation to it, but if everyone is not a pp farmer, then there might be some meaning to the term. a human that can walk has no special appeal or meaning if we all can walk, and likewise pp farming is not bad or good, rather it's literally just a redundant term, if we all pp farm.

but i will say that there are certain people who are lower ranked than they should be and some that are higher ranked than they should be, and in those cases we could probably say some have pp farmed. anyone in the top 10 or 100 pretty much deserves to be there, and if that's the case, i would not say they have truly pp farmed unless they are clearly worse than their rank says.

therefore, 2+2=5 QED
Deathripi

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

170k playcount isn't fun
You could have fun playing that much.

winber1 wrote:

Insane wall of Logic
therefore, 2+2=5 QED
yes.
DeletedUser_4329079

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Fast fingers=pp
RSI
This is obvious people.

RSI should give bonus pp
xasuma
lol
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
solid valid proof by winber1 through tautology

xasuma wrote:

lol
you bring up a valid point
ZenithPhantasm

Default wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Fast fingers=pp
RSI
This is obvious people.

RSI should give bonus pp
Already got RSI. Where's my bonus pp?
Zunv
Saw this thread so i thought why not also do a video. Maybe someone can tell me something of how to improve or stuff like that :)
I am playing since about 3 month now.
I looked for a (at least for me) hard map to pass. The video shows my first pass ever on it.

My setting for someone interested:
Tablet player (full are) with full screen 1920x1080 gameplay

D e s
goodluck
Kipley

Woobowiz wrote:

Jesus fuck you're grasping at straws to make me look bad, just go back to the jelly dish you crawled out of.

Woobowiz wrote:

I already cry wth OD 8 + DT...... I honestly don't know how HR players do it.

Woobowiz wrote:

Hidden is weird as fk for me, definitely an acquired skill.
I can't fathom how you can contradict yourself this much.

And people aren't making you look bad. You're making yourself look bad by the way you act and by what you say.
Deathripi

Zunv wrote:

Saw this thread so i thought why not also do a video. Maybe someone can tell me something of how to improve or stuff like that :)
I am playing since about 3 month now.
I looked for a (at least for me) hard map to pass. The video shows my first pass ever on it.

My setting for someone interested:
Tablet player (full are) with full screen 1920x1080 gameplay

You seem to be bad at streaming, which is normal, so go stream https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... ring#gid=0 ;)
CABERMAN
this post has turned into nonsense cause all i see is arguments ._.

Also i see u only play dt! does thou ever play no mod on low ar maps?
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Kip wrote:

I didn't, you just can't read. :^)

CABERMAN wrote:

Also i see u only play dt! does thou ever play no mod on low ar maps?
"does thou" *cringe*
Yea I play AR 7 and 8 occasionally, they just obviously don't show on my top plays. No Mod too, it's just that none of them give enough pp to be noticed by other people. It shouldn't concern you anyways.
-sev
What is this thread about again?
winber1

Kaienyuu wrote:

why wooby is so kawaii
FlamingRok

Kaienyuu wrote:

why cookies are delicious and nutritious
[-Cloud-]

Kaienyuu wrote:

Claiming to learn the game properly.
DeletedUser_4329079
In the end it's all about clicking circles
-sev

winber1 wrote:

why wooby is so kawaii
bitch please you are the kawaiiest
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Kaienyuu wrote:

bitch please you are the kawaiiest
This is universal
FlamingRok
In the end, the circles are the most kawaii out there.
[-Cloud-]
Fuck your circles.
gregest
rude
Zunv

Deathripi wrote:

You seem to be bad at streaming, which is normal, so go stream https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... ring#gid=0 ;)
I'll keep that in mind, thanks :)
Kipley

Woobowiz wrote:

Kip wrote:

I didn't, you just can't read. :^)

Between your ask.fm and this thread, yes you do.
ZenithPhantasm

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Fuck your circles.
GSG95

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Fuck your circles.
Ejaculate on your monitor.
Karuta-_old_1

Woobowiz wrote:

Yea I play AR 7 and 8 occasionally, they just obviously don't show on my top plays. No Mod too, it's just that none of them give enough pp to be noticed by other people. It shouldn't concern you anyways.
Did cookiezi rrtyui ever give a fuck about pp?
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Did I display any concern about them not giving pp either? As far as I know, I didn't, I simply explained why you don't know if I played no-mod. Don't pull conclusions out of thin air.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
woah pretty rude
Nathan
Blaze it
D e s
lewd
Granger

Woobowiz wrote:

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Did I display any concern about them not giving pp either? As far as I know, I didn't.
You contradict yourself with what you say on your ask... there you gave a lenghty rant on why you dont play nomod because its effort to PP rate is worse. Id call that giving a whole lot of fucks about PP.
As a bonus it also contradicts your statement that you play Nomod and we simply dont see it because it gives little PP~

Dont get me wrong, i respect you for ranking up so fast and improving at a absurd rate too, but your behaviour sometimes makes litte to no sense, expecially if someone actually looks up things about you. And that, i guess, is where the most of the criticism you face comes from.

EDIT: Welp, i missread. Rip me.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Granger wrote:

EDIT: Welp, i missread. Rip me.
I was about to feel like a broken record. But just in case I'm taking that edit out of context :

Granger wrote:

there you gave a lenghty rant on blah blah blah blah
Get it through your head that I already stated a million times that my ask.fm is NON-SERIOUS and in some cases satire.
[-Cloud-]
So is this thread, l0l.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

[-Cloud-] wrote:

So is this thread, l0l.
Would have to unfortunately agree with this now
sayonara_sekai
just HDHR fc some bullshit old ass map like Night of Knights and people will shut up
ZenithPhantasm

phonics wrote:

just HDHR fc some bullshit old ass map like Night of Knights and people will shut up
Don't forget to slap on PF mod :D
[-Cloud-]

phonics wrote:

I see what you did there.
show more