The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
2,105
show more
E m i

Woobowiz wrote:

That post is high quality [ Momiji ] :O
Truly.
B1rd
I got 2 PP today

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)
cheezstik

winber1 wrote:

大丈夫。私はシットポスターだよ。
weeaber1 8-)
E m i
D e s
potato chips
E m i
KevEz
Not that i don't support you or anything (i don't considering all im seeing is PP farming) but this thread is full of shit.
E m i
chainpullz

KevEz wrote:

Not that i don't support you or anything (i don't considering all im seeing is PP farming) but this thread is full of shit.
If it's pp farming then surely you could replicate these scores within a couple of retries then?
winber1

chainpullz wrote:

KevEz wrote:

Not that i don't support you or anything (i don't considering all im seeing is PP farming) but this thread is full of shit.
If it's pp farming then surely you could replicate these scores within a couple of retries then?
yea, i can

huehuehue
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

yea, i can

huehuehue
You're out of my league winber ;w;
chainpullz
Winber secretly rank #0. Ranking scoreboard is just lagging really bad.
E m i

chainpullz wrote:

If it's pp farming then surely you could replicate these scores within a couple of retries then?
no ad personam pls >:(
B1rd

chainpullz wrote:

KevEz wrote:

Not that i don't support you or anything (i don't considering all im seeing is PP farming) but this thread is full of shit.
If it's pp farming then surely you could replicate these scores within a couple of retries then?
Could a guy with 10pp DT Koigokoro? Not very good logic. It's a valid criticism the Woobowiz has been playing for pp rather than for skill.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

B1rd wrote:

Could a guy with 10pp DT Koigokoro? Not very good logic.
I think his point was that one really doesn't have the right to call a map a "farm" map or an "easy" map if they can't farm it themselves.

But then that logic would then crumble by the fact that someone better than me can make the same claim, then I'd be in deep shit.
E m i

Woobowiz wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Could a guy with 10pp DT Koigokoro? Not very good logic.
I think his point was that one really doesn't have the right to call a map a "farm" map or an "easy" map if they can't farm it themselves.
I think it is not necessary to be able to farm a map to call it farmable - the assumption that a map is a "farm/easy" map can be based on other players' experience/pp gain with that map, or on its relative difficulty to pp ratio.
miss you and koigokoro give similar pp
chainpullz

Woobowiz wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Could a guy with 10pp DT Koigokoro? Not very good logic.
I think his point was that one really doesn't have the right to call a map a "farm" map or an "easy" map if they can't farm it themselves.

But then that logic would then crumble by the fact that someone better than me can make the same claim, then I'd be in deep shit.
Oh shoot, a better player has an easier time at a map than you do? I wonder why?

Also, you can't hit rank 1 simply by pp farming. You'd be hard pressed to call anyone in the top 5 a pp farmer even. The thing is, if a map is farmable then there's no reason for the top players to not all put it at the top of their to-do list if they care about being rank 1. I know there are a lot of players around the top who might not care, but there's enough that do to prevent you from hitting rank 1 from farm maps alone. Refusing to play a single "farm map" is like playing blue control without Jace and preordain.

You'll hit the same walls just like anyone else if you choose the route of "farm maps." Woobowiz isn't bragging that hes hot shit because hes rank 1337 or w/e. If he was then you would potentially have grounds to criticize. It's undeniable that if you want to be #1 you will have to be capable of fc'ing the "farm maps." Why is it so bad to get that out of the way from the start and then work on polishing afterwards?

If you want to bitch about some maps giving too much pp for what you believe they are worth, go bitch at tom instead.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
I can't brag when there's tons of people better than me! Otherwise I'd just look like a massive tool. I'd rather be seen as a massive attention whore than some sort of bragger.

I try to make it clear that I try not to pp-farm (disregarding daidai genome and koigokoro) and actually try to run plays that not a lot of people can do. Like Winter Love, E.T., and Kimi no Gin no Niwa
cheezstik

chainpullz wrote:

Oh shoot, a better player has an easier time at a map than you do? I wonder why?

Also, you can't hit rank 1 simply by pp farming. You'd be hard pressed to call anyone in the top 5 a pp farmer even. The thing is, if a map is farmable then there's no reason for the top players to not all put it at the top of their to-do list if they care about being rank 1. I know there are a lot of players around the top who might not care, but there's enough that do to prevent you from hitting rank 1 from farm maps alone. Refusing to play a single "farm map" is like playing blue control without Jace and preordain.

You'll hit the same walls just like anyone else if you choose the route of "farm maps." Woobowiz isn't bragging that hes hot shit because hes rank 1337 or w/e. If he was then you would potentially have grounds to criticize. It's undeniable that if you want to be #1 you will have to be capable of fc'ing the "farm maps." Why is it so bad to get that out of the way from the start and then work on polishing afterwards?

If you want to bitch about some maps giving too much pp for what you believe they are worth, go bitch at tom instead.
You seem to have had a pretty massive change in philosophy and attitude in general towards DT and farm maps since you made this thread.

chainpullz wrote:

If your top scores are DT scores on MLP maps, do you ever stop to hate yourself? I guess the same could be asked about maps like Koigokoro that seem to be absurdly overweighted. Is the pp worth selling your soul to the devil?
B1rd

Woobowiz wrote:

I can't brag when there's tons of people better than me! Otherwise I'd just look like a massive tool. I'd rather be seen as a massive attention whore than some sort of bragger.

I try to make it clear that I try not to pp-farm (disregarding daidai genome and koigokoro) and actually try to run plays that not a lot of people can do. Like Winter Love, E.T., and Kimi no Gin no Niwa
Didn't you say something before though about not playing no-mod because it had a bad effort to pp ratio? It sort of seems like you're farming simply because you only play DT and nothing else. Unless you really don't care about other skills and just want to be good at DT?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply