forum

The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
show more
chainpullz

silmarilen wrote:

and football is for boys and skirts are for girls
Skirts only exist in anime. Yet another reason 2D>3D.
B1rd

Illkryn wrote:

Cartoon avatars are for kids because cartoons are for KIDS!!!
And games are for KIDS. Why do you play this game you must be a KID.
winber1
adults don't exist

only mature kids
Illkryn

B1rd wrote:

Illkryn wrote:

Cartoon avatars are for kids because cartoons are for KIDS!!!
And games are for KIDS. Why do you play this game you must be a KID.

Ummm excuse me!!!!! I see video games with R18 ratings for ADULTS!!!!

r18 cartoons r for pedos
Karuta-_old_1

winber1 wrote:

adults don't exist

only mature kids
I've been waiting for people to say this

p.s. sorry for the digression
f i z i k

SlasherZX wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

and football is for boys and skirts are for girls
And basketball is for black people and soccer is for brazilians.
FOOTBALL is for germans then

hehe
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
so random and very epic
Cheese

silmarilen wrote:

"oh god, someone has an avatar that i dont like, they must be faggots"
You do know we all are.
nooblet

winber1 wrote:

SPOILER
my dad got shot during the great emu wars and mom abandoned me for her long lost boyfriend in greenland. i was raised by the giant rats of the new york alleyways. they taught me the art of the hobo, where i learned how to eat from trash cans, and on lucky days, from a garbage truck. i lived off banana peels and flat diet pepsi. on good days i would even have the chance to drink some leftover protein shake odwallas that no one likes. when i finally grew up, the rats let me go. i journeyed across the lands, searching far and wide, where i then took shelter inside of a senile and blind 70 year-old man's garage. it reeked of the foul odors of intense womanly perfume. my nose hairs turned into ash, and my face blackened. i had become a man. i took my clothes off, and then proceeded to gallop into the streets majestically.

Narrill wrote:

SPOILER
i feel you man my story isnt as cool as yours i lost a brother during the emu wars my mom and i had to be hobos after as neither of us could work it was really tough we ate rats for dinner sometimes when we couldnt get bananas but one day i couldnt take it i journeyed across the lands to catch em all but i met an old man who was blind and lived in a garage and he showed me the mysterious ways of cookie and i resolved to become president someday so i took off my clothes and galloped in the streets majestically and now these guys in blue are chasing me help grilden-senpai ur my olny hope
Would you like some cake?

Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Got pp today after a 4 day break from osu! because I was doing a 100% completion rate of FFXII:IZJS (took 91 hours, including Yiazmat)

Anyways.....
winber1
if your ss count goes above 20 i will have to abandon you
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

if your ss count goes above 20 i will have to abandon you
senpai why ;w;
Piine
and then we ask if Woobowiz is ever going to play a different mode :|
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Sulker wrote:

I'm indifferent about CtB
osu!mania is not my cup of tea, would prefer Beatmania (or an O2Jam private server ;w; )
I suck at Taiko
cheezstik

Woobowiz wrote:

Sulker wrote:

I'm indifferent about CtB
osu!mania is not my cup of tea, would prefer Beatmania (or an O2Jam private server ;w; )
I suck at Taiko
I started taiko a while back, I've realized taiko is literally standard HR minus the aim aspect - accuracy and fast as fk reading.
Gumpy

Woobowiz wrote:

Beatmania
Beatmania does not even work for me as in I can't disable auto on it.
Varetyr

Woobowiz wrote:

Got pp today after a 4 day break from osu! because I was doing a 100% completion rate of FFXII:IZJS (took 91 hours, including Yiazmat)
Actually that's pretty fast man
Congrats
Nub1
its been more or less 5 months since the last time I came to visit this thread, I just passing by and..

4kppwtf?

and why you dont play with HD?
[-Cloud-]

Adicchi wrote:

its been more or less 5 months since the last time I came to visit this thread, I just passing by and..

4kppwtf?

Because you need to listen to the music.
chainpullz

Adicchi wrote:

4kppwtf?

If you can't get higher than 99% with hidden then you actually are probably better off playing without it. Chances are your accuracy with hidden is lower than with nomod and 99% nomod is equivalent to 98% hidden without the added frustration that hidden can provide.
laref

chainpullz wrote:

Adicchi wrote:

4kppwtf?

If you can't get higher than 99% with hidden then you actually are probably better off playing without it. Chances are your accuracy with hidden is lower than with nomod and 99% nomod is equivalent to 98% hidden without the added frustration that hidden can provide.
That only really matters if you're out to maximize pp for effort or something.
nrl
haters gon hate on mah hd
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
I like how nervousness makes my accuracy suffer if I play a map for too long.
tecu

laref wrote:

That only really matters if you're out to maximize pp for effort or something.
More like maximize the effort for the same pp.
Saphirshroom

Woobowiz wrote:

I like how nervousness makes my accuracy suffer if I play a map for too long.
You know what's really bad? When you play in a cold room AND are nervous. Can't aim for shit with all that trembling :x
Not like I could, anyway. Just makes it even worse.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Remember this map? :D
Soo apparently OD 6 turns 264 bpm at 5.12 stars into a 151 pp play
chainpullz

Woobowiz wrote:

I mean if you mash the quarters sufficiently fast with OD6 the worst you can probably get is 100's.
winber1
that song plays more like one of those val0108 maps, essentially, you could play them as fast singles or spaced streams, and these maps are underrated in general because the difficulty calculator just sees them as slow spaced streams (and the streams are not long), so you don't really get much pp for maps that are like this. if you're going to get pp from high bpm maps, the 1/2 tick needs to have patterns, whereas in that map it''s just spaced streams for the most part.

od will affect pp slightly, but it's not going to make a 200pp play turn into a 150pp play

also the map is only 2 minutes long, so you don't get much extra pp for length either.
silmarilen

winber1 wrote:

od will affect pp slightly, but it's not going to make a 200pp play turn into a 150pp play
but it is
the difference between od8+dt and od6+dt is huge
my score on this is worth 200pp https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=112645
f i z i k

Woobowiz wrote:

why should this give more pp?! it has as much sliders as circles,no good aim needed,just because of the 264 bpm which turn almost irrelevant due to the lack of circles? also its a hard lol,it lacks hard patterns or anything really
[-Cloud-]
+98% on OD6, lol.
Vuelo Eluko

silmarilen wrote:

bullshit i only got like 130...
could less than 3% acc and lolhidden really make over 70pp of difference...
chainpullz

Riince wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

bullshit i only got like 130...
could less than 3% acc and lolhidden really make over 70pp of difference...
1% accuracy makes a huge difference. Hidden is equivalent to an additional 1% accuracy. It adds up really fucking fast.
Vuelo Eluko
eh, 96.64% with HD+DT is 129pp to my 97.01% NC being 128, i think HD being a whole 1% acc worth of difference is an exaggeration.
silmarilen
it doesnt add to your acc, it adds to your acc pp, so if you had 100 acc pp normally, you would have 101 (or i think it was actually 102) now.
for hidden bonus you should mostly look at aim.
chainpullz

Riince wrote:

eh, 96.64% with HD+DT is 129pp to my 97.01% NC being 128, i think HD being a whole 1% acc worth of difference is an exaggeration.
For most maps the 1% figure I'm quoting is at 98% (ie. 98% hidden/99% nomod). Accuracy starts to have a bigger impact on pp the closer you get to 100%. If the breakpoint you are gesturing to holds true for most maps then its clearly not worth it to play hidden unless you truly benefit from the mod (aka placebo) or you are able to break the 98% accuracy point with hidden (I think most people would argue 99% is sufficiently accurate and 98% would therefore be the hidden equivalent).
Maus
This thread sort of makes me wish I documented myself since I started playing
chainpullz

Maus wrote:

Never too late to start.
Rewben2

Maus wrote:

I know, looking back at yourself and seeing how you've progressed is pretty cool. I personally just have a tab in my userpage where I record all milestones and the date it happened.
silmarilen
that's why i never delete videos from my youtube channel, it goes back like 3 years already.
show more