show more
Gumpy

GoldenWolf wrote:

Feels weird to think I could fill all this thread and more by myself alone ;~;
I just need 1K more.
silmarilen

GoldenWolf wrote:

Feels weird to think I could fill all this thread and more by myself alone ;~;
i could fill 3 of these topics all by myself (9 if you count all my posts that dont give postcount aswell)
winber1
i could fill 3 whole dixie cups with water using a faucet
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

What if the faucet ran dry? :O
winber1
silly wooby faucets never run dry

what kind of horrible planet do you think we live on
woob get on my level of the 10.3 right now

gotta go fast masterpiece hdhrht cokeEZ staiyle
Top Bunk

winber1 wrote:

silly wooby faucets never run dry

what kind of horrible planet do you think we live on
Maybe he lives in the middle of a desert. And relies on water in an oasis that runs dry if he's not careful.
Holorin

Woobowiz wrote:

winber1 wrote:

What if the faucet ran dry? :O
Fill it with some other kinds of water :lol:
byfar
and may I ask, what is this jesus method?
I Give Up

byfar wrote:

Love thy neighbour as thyself.

Something like that.
Top Bunk

byfar wrote:

Turning circles into wine. Every circle hit is another glass of wine absorbed through your fingers.
[-Cloud-]

SlasherZX wrote:

byfar wrote:

Turning circles into wine. Every circle hit is another glass of wine absorbed through your fingers.
But you're getting drunk within one deathstream then.
nrl
Why do you think they call it a deathstream?
Vuelo Eluko
you'd literally die from alcohol poisoning before finishing one deathstream if each circle was a glass of wine

honestly you'd get completely smashed off your ass just from the tutorial
Miku Maekawa
deth
winber1
just put some condoms on your fingers and you''ll be fine
[-Cloud-]
So that's the way to prevent alcoholism.
gameon123321
May I suggest a practice map (if you aren't already too good for this)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/158056
FlamingRok
I need to pay attention to the forums more apparently, as I never saw this thread until now.

In terms of your dedication and progress on osu!, it's impressive. Your DT skill, though still not at it's peak I believe, is coming along nicely. However, I feel that your main weaknesses right now are tricky patterns, using HR/HD, and even just FC'ing difficult songs without mods (which could coincide with tricky patterns) (FL doesn't count, that's literally memorization). People believe that you're just farming for pp, and not actually trying to become the "Next Cookiezi" (though I'm certain that this has been stated over and over again). While I can tell that your dedication to this game is intense, you probably shouldn't play just for pp. You've improved on that quite a bit, but it's evident that there's still some of that here and there.

When your highest pp score without DT is only 161, that's probably a hint stating that you probably want to improve in other areas. Taking a look at some random user behind you in rank (because clearly rank is the best way of determining skill), you could see that they had tried to switch up different skill sets, and while no-mod seems to be their ballgame, they were perfectly capable of performing some DT/HD scores here and there. And that's what you are lacking. As of now, you're DT skill excels when compared to others in your rank. But DT is just one mod/aspect of osu out of a few selective ones (once again, not counting FL, that's just memorization).

What made Cookiezi different from others at the time was his ability to play anything (save for long quick streams past 240BPM which don't really exist in ranked maps). His best score may've been Remote Control on HD+DT, but he also proved that he can play with other mods as well, such as Freedom Dive Another with HR, or Airman with HR. He was even able to play with Hidden (well clearly if Remote Control was done with Hidden as well), and although he didn't prefer to play with HD, he could still use it and crush others in the highscores. Just because you dislike the HR/HD mods doesn't mean you should run from it forever. You say that you'll practice it eventually, but procrastinating on the problem again and again is a terrible habit/trap to fall into, and a difficult one to recover from.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're motivation is great, but you've got to start paying attention to other aspects of osu, rather than just DT. DT is a great skill, but you must master the other mods before people will start taking you seriously. The more you ignore them, the more people like thedamntrain will mock you. I believe you have the potential to do it, but you've got to put in equal effort to everything.

Then again, I'm just a measly rank 26k in standard who plays other gamemodes, so maybe I don't know anything.
mfw dt is a great skill
Zare

FlamingRok wrote:

I need to pay attention to the forums more apparently, as I never saw this thread until now.

In terms of your dedication and progress on osu!, it's impressive. Your DT skill, though still not at it's peak I believe, is coming along nicely. However, I feel that your main weaknesses right now are tricky patterns, using HR/HD, and even just FC'ing difficult songs without mods (which could coincide with tricky patterns) (FL doesn't count, that's literally memorization). People believe that you're just farming for pp, and not actually trying to become the "Next Cookiezi" (though I'm certain that this has been stated over and over again). While I can tell that your dedication to this game is intense, you probably shouldn't play just for pp. You've improved on that quite a bit, but it's evident that there's still some of that here and there.

When your highest pp score without DT is only 161, that's probably a hint stating that you probably want to improve in other areas. Taking a look at some random user behind you in rank (because clearly rank is the best way of determining skill), you could see that they had tried to switch up different skill sets, and while no-mod seems to be their ballgame, they were perfectly capable of performing some DT/HD scores here and there. And that's what you are lacking. As of now, you're DT skill excels when compared to others in your rank. But DT is just one mod/aspect of osu out of a few selective ones (once again, not counting FL, that's just memorization).

What made Cookiezi different from others at the time was his ability to play anything (save for long quick streams past 240BPM which don't really exist in ranked maps). His best score may've been Remote Control on HD+DT, but he also proved that he can play with other mods as well, such as Freedom Dive Another with HR, or Airman with HR. He was even able to play with Hidden (well clearly if Remote Control was done with Hidden as well), and although he didn't prefer to play with HD, he could still use it and crush others in the highscores. Just because you dislike the HR/HD mods doesn't mean you should run from it forever. You say that you'll practice it eventually, but procrastinating on the problem again and again is a terrible habit/trap to fall into, and a difficult one to recover from.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're motivation is great, but you've got to start paying attention to other aspects of osu, rather than just DT. DT is a great skill, but you must master the other mods before people will start taking you seriously. The more you ignore them, the more people like thedamntrain will mock you. I believe you have the potential to do it, but you've got to put in equal effort to everything.

Then again, I'm just a measly rank 26k in standard who plays other gamemodes, so maybe I don't know anything.
man, really..?
winber1
some people don't realize that they are trolls yet. but soon, they will.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Zare wrote:

man, really..?
Topics discussed countless times, can't blame him if he just found the thread, I wouldn't want to sift through the tons of shitposting in the 1500+ comments either.
But I feel like my Lagomorphic FC has been overlooked by him :^)

winber1 wrote:

some people don't realize that they are trolls yet. but soon, they will.
As in the trolls realizing that they themselves are infact trolling, or other people realizing they are trolling? Please share your wisdom.
winber1
A child of a young age will not understand that he or she is what human kind has deemed "a child," but through education and their autonomous brain development, they will soon understand that he or she is indeed what we call a child. A man of some talent will not realize his lack of talent, until he has achieved an adequate skill in said talent. A growing troll of the forums begins as an autistic idiot, but will soon learn to harness the powers to become a power puff girl.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

A child of a young age will not understand that he or she is what human kind has deemed "a child," but through education and their autonomous brain development, they will soon understand that he or she is indeed what we call a child. A man of some talent will not realize his lack of talent, until he has achieved an adequate skill in said talent. A growing troll of the forums begins as an autistic idiot, but will soon learn to harness the powers to become a power puff girl.
All I got out of that was that the troll's brain is underdeveloped. Cold hearted, so sugoi winber1-senpai. Also, you can't become a powerpuff girl if you play osu, how are you gonna alternate with a huge nub for hands?
nrl

winber1 wrote:

A troll that doesn't know it's a troll isn't a troll, it's a moron. Trolling is all about the intent.
winber1

Narrill wrote:

it's a moron

winber1 wrote:

autistic idiot
nrl
I don't know what you're trying to accomplish.
Cheese
Theorycrafting about trolls thats new
nrl
TROLLING IS A FINE AND DELICATE ART THAT REQUIRES SUBTLETY AND RESTRAINT AND WIT AND SHIT ALRIGHT YA FEEL?
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Narrill wrote:

TROLLING IS A FINE AND DELICATE ART THAT REQUIRES SUBTLETY AND RESTRAINT AND WIT AND SHIT ALRIGHT YA FEEL?
epik
nrl
ucwutididthar?
Holorin

Narrill wrote:

Calm down man :v And I agree, fine trolling is hard :)
silmarilen
trolling is a art
FlamingRok

winber1 wrote:

autistic idiot
truly we've hit an alltime low, mocking the autistics in the world. good job osu community, you're really taking the high route.
silmarilen
autistic is the new retarded.
people just need a target for their rage, and unfortunately the autistic people are the victim this time.
Zare
like that's limited to the osu community @_@
velia
Apart from this discussion about idiots trolls, why isn't this thread renamed to "The Road to Rafis Tier" yet
Cheese

Skystreaming wrote:

Apart from this discussion about idiots trolls, why isn't this thread renamed to "The Road to Rafis Tier" yet
But you know... Rafis is a god.
Trauter

Cheese wrote:

Skystreaming wrote:

But you know... Rafis is a god.
Rafis=Niko
show more