forum

The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
show more
nrl

silmarilen wrote:

it's like saying resizing your osu window changes the cs
Right, but for all intents and purposes that does increase the CS. It just so happens to also decrease the size of the playfield.
RaneFire

Narrill wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

it's like saying resizing your osu window changes the cs
Right, but for all intents and purposes that does increase the CS. It just so happens to also decrease the size of the playfield.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cZEHVVVQs
nrl
RaneFire understands me.
silmarilen
it makes the circles smaller yes, but it doesnt make the cs higher.
same as how DT makes the timing window smaller, but doesnt make the od higher.
nrl
Right, but for all intents and purposes...
GoldenWolf
I guess it's easier to just say "OD8 with DT is OD9.67" instead of "OD8 with DT has a hit window equal to OD9.67", but it's still nice to keep in mind that DT doesn't directly change a map's settings
nrl
Yeah. It might not be changing the maps settings directly, but the effect is very nearly identical.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
How can cookiezi be real if our eyes arent.
FlyingKebab

Narrill wrote:

Yeah. It might not be changing the maps settings directly, but the effect is very nearly identical.
So that's why getting good accuracy on Dt seems harder.
Vuelo Eluko

FlyingKebab wrote:

Narrill wrote:

So that's why getting good accuracy on Dt seems harder.
actually it's because its harder to be accurate when you're going faster than you're comfortable going
FlyingKebab
Wait so, if DT acts in a very similar way to OD but doesn't change OD itself, does this mean that OD11 exists?
silmarilen
od10+dt acts as od11 yes. but there is no other known way to achieve od11
GoldenWolf
OD11 doesn't exist, but you can get a hit window as tight as OD11 would theorically be
Soarezi
How can od11 be real when there are only 7 horses in the world????
Vuelo Eluko

Soarezi wrote:

How can od11 be real when there are only 7 horses in the world????
there's only 6 horses in my world

FlyingKebab
They should just make it so that when you put DT on it shows a change in AR/OD. As I see it there is some confusion about this. It's kinda weird saying yes it does do everything that a higher AR/OD does but it doesn't change it at the same time.
GoldenWolf

FlyingKebab wrote:

It's kinda weird saying yes it does do everything that a higher AR/OD does but it doesn't change it at the same time.
It's because it doesn't do everything a higher OD does that it doesn't change it
Vuelo Eluko

GoldenWolf wrote:

FlyingKebab wrote:

It's kinda weird saying yes it does do everything that a higher AR/OD does but it doesn't change it at the same time.
It's because it doesn't do everything a higher OD does that it doesn't change it
muh spinners
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Well I guess training starts now, because I just hit 4k pp.

Will upload the FC when I get the chance.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Woobowiz wrote:

Nobody cares.
Holorin

Woobowiz wrote:

Grats on 4k pp dude :) 6 months 4k? I'm envious for sure :D
Keep going ^_^
@thedamntrain: I care :lol: Followed since page 10 and I'm still here like GoldenWolf, Rewben2, Riince and everybody :D
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Oppai Neko wrote:

Grats on 4k pp dude :) 6 months 4k? I'm envious for sure :D
Keep going ^_^
@thedamntrain: I care :lol: Followed since page 10 and I'm still here like GoldenWolf, Rewben2, Riince and everybody :D
I appreciate that you've stuck around for so long :O (and everyone else too) So really thanks.

Also, this has been like this for a while, so I'm living quite happily :D

Some sad, sad individual who has nothing better to do amirite? (As opposed to me being a Happy individual with nothing better to do :D)
[Bystander]
Hes jealous

I am too
GoldenWolf

Woobowiz wrote:

Welcome to the club
[-Cloud-]
I didn't know, people on ignore are also blocked in the forums. Thanks.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Cheese
Ahahahaha damn not really suprising from people who can't face reality. Anyway grats on 4k pp and good luck in your training.
nooblet

Woobowiz wrote:

Damn I've been trying to FC that for a while but if it gives that much PP I guess I won't ... Don't want too many DT's at my top ... Maybe I'll just NF it
ilikepudge
Where are the scarlet rose and talent shredder runs? You promised them at 4kpp
Soarezi
He can't read them :D good luck on training, that's what i've been doing for the past 2 years, training everything in this game, i'm good at everything, but if i were to only play DT during these 2 years i'd be top 100. I can read every AR comfortably, and my nomod consistency is pretty good, which is required for OWC. I'm basically an all-around player, who just enjoys DT the most. Unless you're some sort of super human, you won't get top rank if you play literally everything you're given
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

[Bystander] wrote:

Hes jealous

I am too
Not sure if I'd like to take credit for "I play 10 hours a day on average just to get good at clicking circles", but that's up to you.
Rewben2

GoldenWolf wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

Welcome to the club
God bless

The sooner everyone does this the better
Zare
Wooby, you should show your Hit Error and UR at the end of a replay video :v

also, you're now 12 pp away from me, with less than half my plays and only 1/5 of my play time. I don't exactly know how to feel about this
Vuelo Eluko
i only put people on ignore if they cross me personally like ranefire so i wont be ignoring train
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Riince wrote:

i only put people on ignore if they cross me personally like ranefire so i wont be ignoring train
They wouldn't be constantly talking about me if they actually were ignoring me. It's called being in denial of your ignorance which in this case refers to not liking being told they're wrong. It's psychological defense mechanism your brain undertakes, trying to protect your self-esteem.

It's most apparent in little children or infants, where they protest by going silent and ignoring you when you scold them.
Vuelo Eluko
i think that disagreeing with the notion that they are wrong about something is not denial or ignorance though. if someone doubted something or themselves as easily as someone simply saying so, they have a pretty weak character aren't very self assured.

it can cause annoyance though, and clearly has if its making people put you on ignore.
Rewben2

thedamntrain wrote:

Riince wrote:

They wouldn't be constantly talking about me if they actually were ignoring me. It's called being in denial of your ignorance which in this case refers to not liking being told they're wrong. It's psychological defense mechanism your brain undertakes, trying to protect your self-esteem.

It's most apparent in little children or infants, where they protest by going silent and ignoring you when you scold them.
Everytime I decide to click to read one of your posts I'm astounded and constantly reminded why I ignored you in the first place

You calling others being in denial of ignorance? Just... ugh...

You don't seem like an idiot, it's just that you're EXTREMELY arrogant and you don't seem to realise it.
Zare
Can you stop attacking each other? This has been going on for several pages involving several different people and it doesn't help anyone.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Soarezi wrote:

He can't read them :D good luck on training,
I can read Talent Shredder and Scarlet Rose, it's just that I have SHITTY finger control to FC them because I choose to alternate on those maps.

Nibu wrote:

h-hi..
Hi! o/
Wow! Looks like your road is looking better than mine, keep it up, we'll be competing with each other. But for now you have the upperhand because I'll be training xD
Vuelo Eluko
i can see alternating on scarlet rose, but you should be able to singletap talent shredder
show more