The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
2,105
show more
YukinoDesuDesu

silmarilen wrote:

pre-2010 maps, preferably with low ar. and dont just go for the pass or the fc. go for the SS
lol,.. when he joined my lobby once he said, 'low ar is disgusting'.
Zare
that doesnt mean anything

dont reduce people on a single sentence they said on a whim
winber1
occam's razor
silmarilen

Asiangodx2 wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

pre-2010 maps, preferably with low ar. and dont just go for the pass or the fc. go for the SS
lol,.. when he joined my lobby once he said, 'low ar is disgusting'.
who is "he"?
all i did was answer bird's question how to get reading and consistency.
Zare
I believe they were referring to Woobowiz?
YukinoDesuDesu
Woobowiz
Low
GL!
AegisFTW
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/12483#

Try to get an A or B on this!
darkmiz
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/164020

why not fc remote control
[-Cloud-]

darkmiz wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/164020

why not fc remote control
why no fc freedom dive
darkmiz

[-Cloud-] wrote:

darkmiz wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/164020

why not fc remote control
why no fc freedom dive
i fc'ed remote control when i was his rank, and im not even pro
Vuelo Eluko
ar9 is too low
Maxis
Remote Control's difficulty to FC is kind of reliant on your specific skill aspects (I think--personal opinion), it's difficult as all hell if you don't have good aim and won't be worth much if you have poor accuracy. It's a fairly easy map otherwise, and if Woobowiz can already get past those two factors he'd might as well go and FC it now for the pp.

However it's possible he's holding it off to DTHD it in the far future if he hasn't/doesn't want to do it already, and wouldn't want a 1xmiss run at the end to be overwritten by a nomod FC, but by then that problem with the pp system may already be fixed hopefully.
B1rd
I'd rather see if he can FC [Popipon!]
Martell

B1rd wrote:

I'd rather see if he can FC [Popipon!]
I'm top 21k and i have 1xmiss HR run on popipon diff. I doubt such a high ranked and experienced player like Woobowiz wouldn't sightread fc it

While seriously stop this hate on him and let him play what he wants. Sayo-tier is pretty good too imo
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Maxis wrote:

Remote Control's difficulty to FC is kind of reliant on your specific skill aspects (I think--personal opinion), it's difficult as all hell if you don't have good aim and won't be worth much if you have poor accuracy. It's a fairly easy map otherwise, and if Woobowiz can already get past those two factors he'd might as well go and FC it now for the pp.

However it's possible he's holding it off to DTHD it in the far future if he hasn't/doesn't want to do it already, and wouldn't want a 1xmiss run at the end to be overwritten by a nomod FC, but by then that problem with the pp system may already be fixed hopefully.
The only problem I have with Remote Control is the 165 bpm, spaced triples in the intro, the jumps are really easy.
I just can't get those triples, if I retry too much, I get a lazy cursor.

So, yes I do suppose I'll hold it off until I can DT HD it


winber1
be a man and use perfect mod
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

be a man and use perfect mod
The screen going dark and retrying for me throws me off so hard. I feel like it'll force a tilt.

Raniemi doesn't use PF mod much, so I'm assuming that's a downside to using PF
winber1
It was half sarcasm, but at the same time I do feel like it helps one get into the mindset of ss-ing things, and may help with getting better accuracy if played enough, though considering I never use it, I am obviously right.
iderekmc

Woobowiz wrote:

Maxis wrote:

Remote Control's difficulty to FC is kind of reliant on your specific skill aspects (I think--personal opinion), it's difficult as all hell if you don't have good aim and won't be worth much if you have poor accuracy. It's a fairly easy map otherwise, and if Woobowiz can already get past those two factors he'd might as well go and FC it now for the pp.

However it's possible he's holding it off to DTHD it in the far future if he hasn't/doesn't want to do it already, and wouldn't want a 1xmiss run at the end to be overwritten by a nomod FC, but by then that problem with the pp system may already be fixed hopefully.
The only problem I have with Remote Control is the 165 bpm, spaced triples in the intro, the jumps are really easy.
I just can't get those triples, if I retry too much, I get a lazy cursor.

So, yes I do suppose I'll hold it off until I can DT HD it


tell me when u dt hd it :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply