Granger

GoldenWolf wrote:

Granger wrote:

His avatar is gone. What was it?
You're too young to know.
What do you think how old i am..?
winber1

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

It wouldn't really matter, except that he's set an exceptionally high bar for himself, and if he wants to reach that bar any time soon he needs to be efficient with his plays. As someone who's reasonably familiar with both HR and DT and who's done more with fewer plays I feel I'm at least a little bit qualified to offer my opinions, however anecdotal, on how to do that. You can't compare Woobowiz's journey to that of other pros because he's attempting to reach a level of play that only one other player has ever reached. The bar is so much higher and he's years late to the game.
I don't recall him saying he was going to get there any time soon, and you may argue even in 2 or 3 years he won't get there with what he's doing now, but either way, sometimes it's better (for certain people) to focus on one thing then move to another. Like only right now am I truly learning HR after doing a lot of DT. If I focused on HR while doing all the DT, I probably wouldn't have improved as fast as I did back in the day. Obviously now I'm a lazy ass so I just play for fun now without any regard for improving.

You're almost implying that that to learn something there is only one correct way. That in it of itself is debatable, but to each his own.
Cheese

[-Cloud-] wrote:

HR isn't useless. That's why.
Ah guess it preference
Rewben2

Cheese wrote:

[-Cloud-] wrote:

HR isn't useless. That's why.
Ah guess it preference
Whether it's "useless" is completely subjective but if the guy is aiming for Cookiezi status hr is obviously something that needs to be learnt.
Cheese
Yea you are right
nrl

winber1 wrote:

You're almost implying that that to learn something there is only one correct way. That in it of itself is debatable, but to each his own.
Like I said, I'm just offering my opinions. Training HR early on did wonders for my aim and accuracy, and being limited only by speed has made it easier to jump into DT when I feel like it. But as you say, to each their own.
GoldenWolf

Granger wrote:

What do you think how old i am..?
Too young!
Cheese
nrl
Or don't. You probably shouldn't.
Lach
I love how this thread has gone from some guys blog to a pack of idiots fighting about the right way to learn something when there clearly is no right or wrong way. It's almost like people use this to farm postcount by repeating the same shit over and over. This honestly is the kind of shit that belongs in off-topic, although I'd feel bad for the OP since he's just trying to update people with his progress.
Zare
The "farm postcunt thing" is pretty much every second thread in G&R, what's your point
Cheese

Zare wrote:

The "farm postcunt thing" is pretty much every second thread in G&R, what's your point
What do you mean
Soarezi
THE road to cookiezi-tier includes you playing a year with aero on and default skin, shitton of old maps, etc. Cookiezi-tier does not only include doubletime, cookiezi-tier includes insane reading and general skill
isokasapupuja
THE road to cookiezi-tier includes you playing a year with aero on and default skin, shitton of old maps, etc. Cookiezi-tier does not only include doubletime, cookiezi-tier includes insane reading and general skill
and consistency

jasian

isokasapupuja wrote:

and consistency

This video comes to mind when you talk about consistency.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
And autism.
Vuelo Eluko

thedamntrain wrote:

And autism.
thats www
B1rd

Soarezi wrote:

recommend what I should play if I want to be a player with great reading and consistency?

I think with the maps W is playing, 'Road to Sayo-Tier' would be a more appropriate title.
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

Soarezi wrote:

recommend what I should play if I want to be a player with great reading and consistency?

I think with the maps W is playing, 'Road to Sayo-Tier' would be a more appropriate title.
consistency being shit you can/should be able to fc
Noobsicle
if you want to be consistent, play everything
Blueprint
I think I was pretty consistent when I played osu 24/7 no game no life
[-Cloud-]

Blueprint wrote:

Why did you change to shittalking 24/7? Keep playing bro.
silmarilen

B1rd wrote:

Soarezi wrote:

pre-2010 maps, preferably with low ar. and dont just go for the pass or the fc. go for the SS
Vuelo Eluko
get on the top 50 for this no-mod woob
then people might start believing again

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/13244
Blueprint

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

Why did you change to shittalking 24/7? Keep playing bro.
I have nothing better to do but shitpost ^ http://www.420.moe/#_=_
YukinoDesuDesu

silmarilen wrote:

pre-2010 maps, preferably with low ar. and dont just go for the pass or the fc. go for the SS
lol,.. when he joined my lobby once he said, 'low ar is disgusting'.
Zare
that doesnt mean anything

dont reduce people on a single sentence they said on a whim
winber1
occam's razor
silmarilen

Asiangodx2 wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

lol,.. when he joined my lobby once he said, 'low ar is disgusting'.
who is "he"?
all i did was answer bird's question how to get reading and consistency.
Zare
I believe they were referring to Woobowiz?
YukinoDesuDesu
Woobowiz
Low
GL!
AegisFTW
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/12483#

Try to get an A or B on this!
darkmiz
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/164020

why not fc remote control
[-Cloud-]

darkmiz wrote: