forum

Hatsune Miku - Hirari, Hirari

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vrrt
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MissGeurts
Hello, I like this song so I decided I'm going to give it a mod ;)

[Hard]
Looks good in general but a little short in my opinion (I would enjoy it more if it was longer)

00:11:556 I don't think the acceleration was needed at this point.

[Insane]
I couldn't complete the song in the play mode so I had to finish it in the edit mode.

00:37:352 The slider looks a little weird, it is not necessary to change it but if it was done with a red square I think it would look better.
00:40:278 The same as above.
00:46:132 - 00:47:230 The sliders are a little bit on top of each other.

I agree the hitsounds would be a nice touch. I haven't add hitsounds to beatmaps myself but I think you have to find a sound in Wave format (or convert it to Wave) and put it in the beatmap with a certain name. I have found a list with the names you probably should use:
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=729

After that I think you have to select custom sounds in the Ctrl+Shift+P menu in the middle tab and use the buttons on the side to add them.
I have never tested this but I think this might work.

I also think a little storyboard adding would look really nice. I think if you add a little white flashing effect at the point where Kiai Time starts it would definetely add a nice touch.

I hope I helpe out a little :D
Topic Starter
vrrt

MissGeurts wrote:

Hello, I like this song so I decided I'm going to give it a mod ;)

[Hard]
Looks good in general but a little short in my opinion (I would enjoy it more if it was longer)
Haha sry, I'm still working on the map for it, so it's not done yet. Im going to be making a full spread for this song whenever i have the time :P
00:11:556 I don't think the acceleration was needed at this point.
I thought so, i kinda change the tempo a bit too high because i needed to so i can get the timing point correct, so what im going to do is half the tempo and hopefully it'd be better there.
[Insane]
I couldn't complete the song in the play mode so I had to finish it in the edit mode.

00:37:352 The slider looks a little weird, it is not necessary to change it but if it was done with a red square I think it would look better.
00:40:278 The same as above.
Personally, I kinda like it as how it is but thanks for the suggestion ^^
00:46:132 - 00:47:230 The sliders are a little bit on top of each other.
It's ok like that, as long as it is readable

I agree the hitsounds would be a nice touch. I haven't add hitsounds to beatmaps myself but I think you have to find a sound in Wave format (or convert it to Wave) and put it in the beatmap with a certain name. I have found a list with the names you probably should use:
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=729

After that I think you have to select custom sounds in the Ctrl+Shift+P menu in the middle tab and use the buttons on the side to add them.
I have never tested this but I think this might work.

I also think a little storyboard adding would look really nice. I think if you add a little white flashing effect at the point where Kiai Time starts it would definetely add a nice touch.

I hope I helpe out a little :D
Everything is useful ;)
I never done a storyboard before and idk how ._.
And im just a horrible hitsounder wondering how to do it for this map ._.
b-b-b-but i can try for the hitsound m-maybe
/me runs