forum

Make a wish. The Saint Claus wish letter.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The_Priest_In_Yellow
It is now something like a month to oh so popular Christmas. A time of giving, spending time with people you don't give a shit about and for some of us (me included), an excuse to pass out in the gutter with 0.30% alcohol in our bodies.

So in this joyous time of giving, we take the time in our lives to dish out some long withheld wishes.
So post, let us know what you wish for.
If I see something interesting, I'll grant those wishes on the 24th of December.

Genuine wishes favored ^_~
rust45
I wish that Random would get less shit threads.
Metruzero
All I really want is a new case for my computer, the one I have is dinged up, has a lot of scratches and a lot ot the lights on it don't work. And it's downright ugly, it used to look good after it suffered what I put it through.
anonymous_old

Metruzero wrote:

All I really want is a new case for my computer, the one I have is dinged up, has a lot of scratches and a lot ot the lights on it don't work. And it's downright ugly, it used to look good after it suffered what I put it through.
Pick something out on e.g. Xoxide.

What I seriously wish for is enough money to give/make presents for some people for Jesusmas.
Azure_Kite
What I wish for is to be down in Tasmania by Christmas. Now I know that ain't gonna happen because I have to wait for my OP score to arrive...

Yay for being alone on Christmas!!!
Loginer
A 5770. I currently have to play games on all low @ 640*480 to stop my GPU from reaching 150C and dying.
Sinistro
Hey Priest, didn't your sig read a few days ago that you hate Christmas with a passion and will destroy them or die trying this year?

Very unsuspicious. ;)
Topic Starter
The_Priest_In_Yellow
I'm figuring people will find ways to enjoy christmas anyway. So I'll just get drunk and nail a hooker or something.
Make a wish Sinistro, I'm dying to know what's inside that heart of yours.

Also: My wish will be declared when I have something positive to wish for.
Cuddlebun
I wish for a better hair straightener
Mara
I wish I could have a good christmas with someone. Someone who hugs me, and then says "Merry Xmas, darling".
Kitsunemimi
I wish for all to have a happy and safe Christmas!!! :D

But really I don't know so...
anonymous_old

DataCirno wrote:

I wish I could have a good christmas with someone. Someone who hugs me, and then says "Merry Xmas, darling".
asl?

Loginer, I can perhaps give you my 4850. Would you accept that? It's working well (I'm using it now), but am thinking of a replacement (5890?).
awp
Claus is just a mash-up of Lucas! I will not be fooled by you, Mother 3!
Ema Skye
I wish ... I wish that people in my class will know, at last, what "wish" means and don't ask this stupid question again : "what is ze frrrench for "wish" ???"
anonymous_old

Ema Skye wrote:

I wish ... I wish that people in my class will know, at last, what "wish" means and don't ask this stupid question again : "what is ze frrrench for "wish" ???"
Souhaiter?

Sway-tay.
Cheery
11:11 does that for me~

I don't need Santaaaaaaaa.
Loginer

strager wrote:

Loginer, I can perhaps give you my 4850. Would you accept that? It's working well (I'm using it now), but am thinking of a replacement (5890?).
If you're serious, sure. Just send me a PM once you replace it.
Ema Skye

strager wrote:

Ema Skye wrote:

Souhaiter?

Sway-tay.
Exactly =)