forum

I need a tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Izuru
I used to have a Wacom Bamboo CTL-470 but I never used it and it kinda just stopped working. I'm thinking of getting this, is it any good?
My budget is $100

http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/offi ... -inwac7880

ivan
x
Scarhand
I love the Intuos, I'm using one myself. Larger active area and a higher polling rate. I think it's a solid buy.
Kyno

Scarhand wrote:

I love the Intuos, I'm using one myself. Larger active area and a higher polling rate. I think it's a solid buy.
Yeah, I would have to agree there. Wacom makes great tablets, leading to their intuos tablets is great. Get it. Great buy.
On another note...
But... your last tablet just stopped working? errr
[ Stellar ]
I would first figure out why that tablet stopped working. You don't want to spend another 80 bucks on something you already have.
How did it stop working? Does the light turn on? Take it to a hardware store and get it inspected first, before you make rash decisions.
Scarhand
Since you say you've never used your old tablet, is there any chance you have raw input selected in your options? If it is on, try turning it off and see if your tablet is now responsive. I can't count how many times the "my tablet isn't working" problem has been solved by turning off raw input.