forum

PC Headset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arkamii
I'm looking to buy a new headset for my pc, i want one that goes around the ear, has a mic and plugs in using the audio jacks (NOT USB!) however im on a budget of £60.

Any reccomendations?
FlyingNeko
If you don't care about quality you could buy a cheap generic one and save lots of money! But I don't recommend it.
It you really want a nice high quality headset (most likely for gaming) then I'm afraid you might not be able to find some for 60. Maybe 80 or 90 for good ones but not 60. If you do find one for 60 then go for it.
Witch Mercy
I'm on my phone, sorry.
Check these ones out?
http://mobile.logitech.com/en-us/voip-headsets
Topic Starter
Arkamii

FlyingNeko wrote:

If you don't care about quality you could buy a cheap generic one and save lots of money! But I don't recommend it.
It you really want a nice high quality headset (most likely for gaming) then I'm afraid you might not be able to find some for 60. Maybe 80 or 90 for good ones but not 60. If you do find one for 60 then go for it.
are there any you would be able to reccomend in that price range of roughly £90, might be able to spare a little more depending on if it will be a good quality headset
gaming
You can get Siberias v2 for ~£60.
I've been using them for 2 years, they are awesome
Kaona
I use this headset. I personally think it's a great headset and that the quality is worth way more than the price they are sold for.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu ... =SP-091-CL
B1rd

barteckzur wrote:

+1 on the Steelseries Siberia V2 headset. I use them and they're great, fantastic quality for their price and better than a lot of more expensive headsets.

If you spend any less on a headset you're going to be getting junk.
deletemyaccount

B1rd wrote:

barteckzur wrote:

+1 on the Steelseries Siberia V2 headset. I use them and they're great, fantastic quality for their price and better than a lot of more expensive headsets.

If you spend any less on a headset you're going to be getting junk.
+1, A very solid headset, destroys the other gaming oriented headsets. (ew razer, i still don't understand who would want to buy a razer headset)
Taadashi
As many already has mentioned, Steelseries Siberia V2 is probably the best choice for that budget. :)
VoidnOwO
:oops:
FlyingNeko
Here's a bunch of reviews if you need it.

Topic Starter
Arkamii
after seeing what all of you guys said i think im going to go for the steelseries v2, however i am pretty cautious about how the headband works, off of some little wires, from what you guys have experienced do they wear down much?
IppE
headsets in general are fairly awful in terms of audio quality

Superlux HD668B and some cheapo desk mic get.