forum

Desucon 9

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dolphin

Hi. Just like last year Im gonna make a shitty Desucon thread again in hope that it'll be more popular this time.

So most people want this info:

What? - Anime, Video Games, Fantasy, Books, etc. The Biggest Nerd (or Otaku) Convention in Norway. Cool shit to buy and see!
Where? - Norges Varemesse, Lillestrøm, Norway
When? 27th - 29th of June.
Friday: 16:00 - 21:00 (VIP 15:30)
Saturday: 12:00 - 21:00 (VIP 11:00)
Sunday: 10:00 - 19:30 (VIP 10:00)

If you don't have anywhere to stay in Lillestrøm, you can actually stay overnight at the con as long as you either have a VIP ticket or a Festivalpass + Overnight Stay. Overnight Stay comes with the VIP ticket, but if you have a regular Festivalpass you can buy Overnight Stay for an extra 150NOK.

You can buy tickets and find more (but not much) information at their official site: http://desucon.no/desu9/

Who is going?
  1. Dolphin
  2. 31415926535897
  3. -GN
  4. Zerzxes
  5. Jona
  6. Dazzy
  7. Zumori
  8. Kiwikun's girlfriend.
  9. Cuppp
  10. LittleMisa
  11. Anonymkis
  12. Lighteaker
  13. ityka
If you plan on going, just post in this thread! Are you cosplaying? Who are cosplaying? What do you plan on doing at the con?

Personally, I'm gonna be cosplaying as Nue Houjuu, genderbent, and if they have the same events they had last year, I'm gonna go for the cosplay blind dating contest and the normal cosplay contest. :D
I'm excited! :'DD
Zerzxes
Pedovan2k14 2! the return of pedovan.
-GN
i'm gonna dye my hair blue and accidentally cosplay someone

i'm not
Jona
I might come, depends on my money and if i can get some friend to join me :P sounds really fun tho :D
Topic Starter
Dolphin
hype \o/

If we get enough people going maybe we can arrange an actual meetup. I mean I guess we could even if we're few but then it wouldnt feel like an actual meetup it would more of less be "uh.. hi... im [username]" whilst if we had a good amount of people it would be like "wooooh!!! Desucon!! osu!Skandi!!!"

I will try make a sign to make myself easy to spot.
More updates to come I suppose lol

(Im probably gonna use this as a "my progress on shit and pictures" thread)
Chokladboll
ew norweigan anime
Liiraye

Chokladboll wrote:

ew norweigan anime
swedish anime masterrace
Satella

Liiraye wrote:

Chokladboll wrote:

ew norweigan anime
swedish anime masterrace
thanks but no thanks
Zumori
I might be going /o/ probably as something moe and cute ;w;
My gf is going. I would too, but I'm away. :( Look for her, though. :)
Dazzy
Going together with Zumori :3
Topic Starter
Dolphin
We seem to have quite a few going this year. I am being hopeful that we'll have enough people to arrange a meetup.
If we get 10 or more (preferably) people that are pretty sure they can go I'll try looking at the schedule when its available and see what we can do!
The meetup will probably be on Friday (the first day) as that day is the "social event" day this year. No sort of special event or contest is going on afaik. I dont know if the shop stands are even gonna be open. The art stands will be to my knowledge.

TL;DR: if we get more than 10 people coming I'll set up for a meetup on Friday (Day 1)
Cuppp
Oh if it's in Lillestrøm its just a short way with the train, I might go ~
Jona
LittleMisa is most likely coming c:

Edit: i have some questions i need answered in order to go, mind if i contact you ingame/pm you dolphin ?
Topic Starter
Dolphin

Jona wrote:

LittleMisa is most likely coming c:

Edit: i have some questions i need answered in order to go, mind if i contact you ingame/pm you dolphin ?
Sure, talk to me any time.
LittleMisa

Jona wrote:

I might come, depends on my money and if i can get some friend to join me :P sounds really fun tho :D
i gotcha' you wont be going alone bby~
KinomiCandy
I was actually planning to go, but apparently I forgot that I'm traveling to Thailand at that date so I won't be able to. Maybe next year? 8-)
Topic Starter
Dolphin

KinomiCandy wrote:

I was actually planning to go, but apparently I forgot that I'm traveling to Thailand at that date so I won't be able to. Maybe next year? 8-)
Sure thing. I personally plan on going every year.
Anonymkis
Wowowow, I always go. Would be cool to meet some osu! people.
Lighteaker
I'm going!!! x3 :D

I finally found someone to cosplay !
Momo-chan from: mekaku actors, idol dress cosplay =^.^=

the skandinavian osu cookie might ruin it, but i'll bring it anyway :)
show more