new harems
Xiaolin
God the new episode.. WHO IS GONNA SHOOT FIRST
And also..

That just made my day
xpurpleturtlex
started today watching it
[-Tsubomi-]
its so addicting , but when you finish the newest episode you'll be all like " I WANT MOARRR" xD
Rise_old_1
I like the action, but that is all i'm expecting from the show really... (they brought back guns which is fantastic for an anime but I still only like the action scenes so...)
BTW that Kirito combat style is so fucking dull. for a gun game I wouldn't expect someone to run at people with a sword and pistol. IDC if the plot is that he is a sword master hand from the first season and such :\ (btw he hasn't even used the pistol in any way that would help him aswell :|)

Sakibaraki

Lapis Aoki wrote:

And also..

That just made my day
Do you know how vietnamese call kirito?
Nathanael

Lapis Aoki wrote:

And also..

That just made my day
Kiritrap as usual... XD

Episode 9: What do you guys think who did the gunshot at the end?
Sakibaraki
What makes me wondering these days:
Yui's first image was a little girl in SAO, then a private fairy in ALO. What do you think about Yui's image in GGO?
Ueve
Well, for those people who's looking for the Light Novel but can't seem to find it.. here's next episode (Episode 10)
http://www.wattpad.com/10144484-gun-gal ... -12/page/7

- I'm also just checking whether my Signature is working or not. Lol
Rise_old_1
That new episode. Sinon and Kirito were talking, Kirito looked at her ass, Sinon's ass in another angle, they talk about death gun, the end.
I just... don't know what to say...
Gumpy
Is SAO II better then the SAO season 1?
AutoMedic
[-Tsubomi-]

Sonatora wrote:

Episode 11

MY MY SINON
Rise_old_1
Meh... still not anything great, action is ok in a way... nothing too special considering the budget they have on the show.

concerning the last episode out aswell (12)
- K a t h -
I'm still waiting for all the episodes before I watch it >w<

Tho I had a glance with the first episode which is pretty cool :)
chainpullz
A-1 pictures: So we listened to your complaints about how rushed Sword Art Online I was. In response we've decided to slow down the pacing by filling half of each episode with Sinon's ass. Filler = slower pacing right? Right? Right...?
Miterosan
:D
everybody who says that this anime is trash is crazy ... When you do that the hypetrain gets bigger :D:D:D:D

I now understand that the makers have humour .... :D surprising :D
many of you wont understand what I mean :D
but IDC :D

wtf guys ... enjoy the anime (Yes am am smart :D:D:D)
Gumpy

Miterosan wrote:

everybody who says that this anime is trash is crazy ... When you do that the hypetrain gets bigger :D:D:D:D

SAO really is not very good.
Please don't fill your post with smileys it really makes you look dumb (not saying you are) and makes your "argument" even dumber.

chainpullz wrote:

A-1 pictures: So we listened to your complaints about how rushed Sword Art Online I was. In response we've decided to slow down the pacing by filling half of each episode with Sinon's ass. Filler = slower pacing right? Right? Right...?
Perfect >_> I really wanted fan service in SAO. Sarcasm
Miterosan

Gumpyyy wrote:

Miterosan wrote:

Please don't fill your post with smileys it really makes you look dumb (not saying you are) and makes your "argument" even dumber.

chainpullz wrote:

Perfect >_> I really wanted fan service in SAO. Sarcasm

... facepalms ...
AutoMedic

Miterosan wrote:

stop with the smiley bullshit holy crap
Miterosan

Sonatora wrote:

Miterosan wrote:

stop with the smiley bullshit holy crap
*laughs* *facepalms again*
Rise_old_1

Gumpyyy wrote:

Miterosan wrote:

Why did you include the spoiler? it should be just thrown out there.

well, to get to the point of why I came here...
1. KIRITO USED A GUN IN A GAME THAT IS ABOUT FIGHTING WITH GUNS! (sorry for caps, expanding emotions)
2. I feel like everytime SAO feels like they're childish they just add a rape scene for some reason... first with Asuna almost escaping ALO and sudden tentacle monster..... whatever... second when Kirito comes to save Asuna and then BOOM surprise the villain tries to rape her, and the third... Sinon and Kirito have a nice Hunger Games ending, and then Sinon's friend comes, with some sort of package (probably food and me just being dumb) and it's all alright before.. shoot, the friend is trying to rape her....
CONCLUSION(this is out of my own opinion of course) - Everytime the SAO producers feel like they are being childish (the good always win, Asuna escaping - emotion train, Kirito comes to save Asuna - emotion train) they add a spontaneous rape scene for the older audiance to enjoy.

Other than that nothing special, I still haven't found ANYTHING interesting in this show but the Action and the first arc.
Gumpy
It honestly feels like SAO was written by a child.
[-Cloud-]
Everyone here is so salty. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
Last episode was kinda awkward and weird, the anime is still pretty good though.
Senpoii
Dat new episode tho.
Was so epic.
Fuck haters <3
Miterosan

Ilfri-chan wrote:

Dat new episode tho.
Was so epic.
Fuck haters <3
chainpullz
I hear the LN is better - at least from the standpoint that it's hard to fill text with sinon's ass... But seriously, light novels tend not to repeat themselves 50,000 times because they assume their readers actually pay attention.
Mogsy
SAO has kinda proven at this point that it both has no idea what it's doing and that it's also a horrible mess.

No, the latest episode wasn't good. Far from it. That was gross. It's honestly the lowest point in SAO's writing, and considering the ALO arc, that's saying something.
MMzz
SAO = Significant female character almost gets raped the anime.
In a nutshell.
Gumpy

[-Cloud-] wrote:

>_> You can only decide you don't like it if you have watched it. So the argument "don't watch it" is invalid.
[-Cloud-]

Gumpyyy wrote:

[-Cloud-] wrote:

>_> You can only decide you don't like it if you have watched it. So the argument "don't watch it" is invalid.
Yes, but when I decide that I don't like it, I basically stop watching and get over it instead of hating in the thread what's related to the anime.
Rise_old_1

Mogsworth wrote:

SAO has kinda proven at this point that it both has no idea what it's doing and that it's also a horrible mess.

No, the latest episode wasn't good. Far from it. That was gross. It's honestly the lowest point in SAO's writing, and considering the ALO arc, that's saying something.

MMzz wrote:

In a nutshell.
Is there any way to upvote this? (i'll go find out if it was already asked in feature requests forum) :3
DakeDekaane

MMzz wrote:

In a nutshell.
It's funny because it happens in the Alicization arc too, lol.
TrinitehFoarse

kirueggy wrote:

i feel like they're gonna go through every possible weapon until they end up with "brick art online" or something
Tennis Racket Art Online
or Screwdriver Art Online!
Miterosan
replay art online ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH the last episiode from 11.10.2014 maaaah they just replayed and shortened anything arrrrggggg

WTH?
Celizavia
What happend to the action in this season? Seriously last season is way better since this season is full with useless talking crap
AR10 Only

Celizavia wrote:

What happend to the action in this season? Seriously last season is way better since this season is full with useless talking crap

I prefer the Second season , to be honest , the second part of first season pissed me off
Gumpy
The second season so far is better because it has less mistakes than the first season.

But it's still not very good
Nekolike
i want alicization adapted to anime >-<
Ceph23

Miori wrote:

i want alicization adapted to anime >-<
I'm pretty sure we'll get to see it soon.
I mean, the next episode is called "queen of the lake" so I guess it's gonna be that Excaliber quest. Then we get to see the Alicization arc.
Unless they decided to animate Mother's Rosario. But I actually want to see that chapter.

Edit:
Oh wait maybe they won't do the mother's Rosario thing.
I think Azuna used the Mother's Rosario ability during one of the boss fights in the Excalibur quest. Meaning that the quest happened AFTER the Mother's Rosario chapter.
show more