Sword Art Online II

posted
Total Posts
show more
DenisMartins
meh
AutoMedic
That psychpath from SAO that almost killed Kirito at season one might make a returm

I'm not shipping Sinon x Trap Kirito
Pawsu
Ahhh yes, let's surprise everyone with a normal opening then the next episodes full with surprises and laughter. yes.

in my opinion, the style of the anime gets me more than the storyline. It makes me inspired, like I want to create something, I want to do something. But I enjoy the storyline too. I'm so excited for episode 6! (haven't watched, gonna let a few episodes come out and watch at once.)
BrokenArrow
yeah forget what I said earlier, this show sucks
will it get better? probably not, so I abandoned it for now
GeeNX
Last chapter = trash
Brian OA

BrokenArrow wrote:

yeah forget what I said earlier, this show sucks
will it get better? probably not, so I abandoned it for now
As far as the LN goes it goes completely downhill starting from Volume 1's climax. It doesn't get any better whatsoever and the anime won't either.

Mother's Rosario is probably the only decent volume since it's not retarded but that's after GGO and sadly Alicization killed the rest of my patience after that.
Raiken-
new harems
Xiaolin
God the new episode.. WHO IS GONNA SHOOT FIRST
And also..

That just made my day
xpurpleturtlex
started today watching it
[-Tsubomi-]
its so addicting , but when you finish the newest episode you'll be all like " I WANT MOARRR" xD
Rise
I like the action, but that is all i'm expecting from the show really... (they brought back guns which is fantastic for an anime but I still only like the action scenes so...)
BTW that Kirito combat style is so fucking dull. for a gun game I wouldn't expect someone to run at people with a sword and pistol. IDC if the plot is that he is a sword master hand from the first season and such :\ (btw he hasn't even used the pistol in any way that would help him aswell :|)

Sakibaraki

Lapis Aoki wrote:

And also..

That just made my day
Do you know how vietnamese call kirito?
Nathanael

Lapis Aoki wrote:

And also..

That just made my day
Kiritrap as usual... XD

Episode 9: What do you guys think who did the gunshot at the end?
Sakibaraki
What makes me wondering these days:
Yui's first image was a little girl in SAO, then a private fairy in ALO. What do you think about Yui's image in GGO?
Ueve
Well, for those people who's looking for the Light Novel but can't seem to find it.. here's next episode (Episode 10)
http://www.wattpad.com/10144484-gun-gal ... -12/page/7

- I'm also just checking whether my Signature is working or not. Lol
Rise
That new episode. Sinon and Kirito were talking, Kirito looked at her ass, Sinon's ass in another angle, they talk about death gun, the end.
I just... don't know what to say...
Gumpy
Is SAO II better then the SAO season 1?
AutoMedic
Episode 11

[-Tsubomi-]

Sonatora wrote:

Episode 11

MY MY SINON
Rise
Meh... still not anything great, action is ok in a way... nothing too special considering the budget they have on the show.

concerning the last episode out aswell (12)
show more