forum

Sword Art Online II

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nyquill
I wonder if they'll do rosario with S2.

Anyway, i'm gonna ignore all of GGO, just like I ignored all of ALO. I'll be back for alice.
Tekklorn
Fingers crossed they don't fuck it up, the first half of the the first season was really good, just a shame they had to include ALO
P r o m i s e s

Tekklorn wrote:

Fingers crossed they don't fuck it up, the first half of the the first season was really good, just a shame they had to include ALO
Yeah, they really shouldn't have included ALO. It was just plain right boring. I'm still excited for SAO II though.
Also I've read somewhere that Asuna might get a supporting role and won't be included as much as in the previous arc's :-(

Edit: I don't know if it's really a spoiler or not, but I've included a spoiler box anyway. It's about Asuna.
gretay
if asuna get a supporting role it's not Sword Art Online / Alfheim Online / Gun Gale Online more , it's Bad art offline
Pawsu
i'm excited for it, the concept looks cool but from what the large hate mob is saying. it looks like it'll have a lot of flaws.
but whatever, i like the style of it and it looks like it'll be cool!
Miyu
Been waiting for so long yet im kinda..holding my feet behind when it comes to GGO =/ since kirito is turning out to be a female character and the lovey dovey interactions will decrease even more,i really enjoy seeing kirito and asuna together specially gaming wise but meh well im dying to see it lol
Tekklorn

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Tekklorn wrote:

Yeah, they really shouldn't have included ALO. It was just plain right boring. I'm still excited for SAO II though.
Also I've read somewhere that Asuna might get a supporting role and won't be included as much as in the previous arc's :-(

Edit: I don't know if it's really a spoiler or not, but I've included a spoiler box anyway. It's about Asuna.
Noooo my Asuna whyyy
P r o m i s e s

gretay wrote:

if asuna get a supporting role it's not Sword Art Online / Alfheim Online / Gun Gale Online more , it's Bad art offline

Tekklorn wrote:

Noooo my Asuna whyyy
Yeah I had the exact same response. I guess they want to make Sinon a populair character and by doing that they are trying to lay off Asuna. She's still gonna appear though, I'd dare to bet on that. SAO is just not SAO without Asuna.
AutoMedic

gretay wrote:

Asuna's character development is bad

Holy shit
gretay

Sonatora wrote:

gretay wrote:

Asuna's character development is bad

Holy shit
in SAO 2? or what? *brain error*
EasyMillions
I thought the first season first arc too was complete shit, season 2 will just be a second heaping pile
of shit to add to the already big pile of shit.

But i'll still be forced to watch it so.... yeah it'll suck.
Xiaolin
I still wonder why Asuna is blue and why Kirito have a long hair ~ o.o''
DakeDekaane
ITT: Show your hatred for SAO.

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Read the LN and you'll know, unless they explain it this season, which I doubt.

I just hope they don't ruin this arc too much.
AutoMedic

DakeDekaane wrote:

ITT: Show your hatred for SAO.

Lapis Aoki wrote:

Read the LN and you'll know, unless they explain it this season, which I doubt.

I just hope they don't ruin this arc too much.
More like ITT: Shit Art Online II Discussion
DahplA
I've watched Sword Art Online and I'll put this straight. The ALfheim Online arc was shit. It was just...ugh. Even despite that, I watched it and I am still excited for Gun Gale Online. Hopefully it won't go full retard and slap itself in the face like the previous episodes managed to do.
-Remix
Here is a quick summary of SAO. First arc was great! Second arc was shit!

Will this new GGO arc save the day?!?!?! No. If it does message me, I'll be sure to give you that one million dollars in lottery I won because the chances of it happening are about the same.
neonat
Rise_old_1
#OVER HYPED
Xiaolin
THE ANIME STARTED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Raiken-
Yea. Finally.

It's a masterpiece. The last scene though.
Shinon was like..
"I can see you.." *BAAM* or something like that.
Mase
-
DeletedUser_3905941
OH GOD IT WAS JUST AS BORING AS THE FIRST
P r o m i s e s
Am I the one of the few that actually liked the first episode and can't wait for more?
Liked seeing Asuna and Kirito back together aswell.
Mase
-
BrokenArrow
Holy shit you guys
Why do you even watch the anime if all you do is hate on it because of the first season instead of going into the second season with a fresh mindset?
The first episode was decent, what kind of action did you expect to happen? The first episode is supposed to introduce you to the plot and keep you interested in continuing watching the anime, rather than be overloaded with random crap. Stop hating the show for no reason.
Everwhite
imo the first episode was neither good nor bad
I enjoyed the reassuring lovey dovey scenes that show Kirito and Asuna are still going strong!
Sure there wasn't much action or hook in this startup of the season, but that just means there's that much more to anticipate! :)
VoidnOwO
:)
DahplA

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Am I the one of the few that actually liked the first episode and can't wait for more?
You're not the only one. I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully things keep going well and it does not become like ALfheim.
Kritzkingvoid
If "Kirito" developed a Harem using a female avatar. I don't even know wat to do

Still waiting for EP2
Tetsumine
I hope it's better :)
Justykanna

BRBP wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

Holy shit you guys
Why do you even watch the anime if all you do is hate on it because of the first season instead of going into the second season with a fresh mindset?
The first episode was decent, what kind of action did you expect to happen? The first episode is supposed to introduce you to the plot and keep you interested in continuing watching the anime, rather than be overloaded with random crap. Stop hating the show for no reason.
yeah, agreed.
Pretty much.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I too am/was hoping for this, but based on what I've heard (and it could be wrong), there's not a ton of Asuna in this arc.
vsprite
You guys have no idea how the anime series compares to the light novels... The light novels are sometihng else.
Deimos
Kirito, the new Luke Skywalker.
DahplA

Deimos wrote:

Kirito, the new Luke Skywalker.
This.
Xiaolin
I though that guy with the minigun was the one who had the death gun ~ :c At least Sinon didn't die this episode or else I would just freak out ~ x.x
MMzz
Episode 2: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
neonat
The reaction of people who have not seen the light novel of this is so different to those who have. Wow, knowing more about the story changes the reaction sooooo much. And yes, I do think if you do not know about the story before watching the anime, you would be much more disappointed and not like the show.
Tekklorn

neonat wrote:

The reaction of people who have not seen the light novel of this is so different to those who have. Wow, knowing more about the story changes the reaction sooooo much. And yes, I do think if you do not know about the story before watching the anime, you would be much more disappointed and not like the show.
I haven't read the light novels, and I'm still kinda disappointed with SAO 2 so far, but we're only 2 eps in atm so I'm still looking forward to the rest of it.
Liiraye
Forming your opinion of the show right after the second episode, regardless of how good or bad it is, is very stupid.

Obviously there's a new concept this time and things need to be introduced. So far it's going as I expected it. Though I hope it doesn't take a shit turn like the S1.

Oh and addressing the people saying the VN makes it better to enjoy: Sure that may be, but it shouldn't take 3 major arcs for an adaptation to present the source material in a good way. The anime is lacking is what people are saying, not the VN.
neonat
What I was trying to say is that those who have read the LN might like the animation more, be it SAO or SAO2. I always find that animations do skip details up, because it can't be as detailed as a story can be, which can't be help, but it does. I'm sure it's definitely not just in the case of SAO, but because I always see so much flak for this, partially because this is so hyped up, I just have to mention that SAO as a story itself, it isn't really so bad, I don't think it deserves so much of all those "SAO is so bad" comments. It's why I said that reactions might be different if it's not just the animated adaptation that they know about but the LN as well, because they would know more. (Before I start going in circles again with what I'm saying I shall stop)
show more