forum

Sword Art Online II

posted
Total Posts
show more
MMzz
SAO = Significant female character almost gets raped the anime.
In a nutshell.
Gumpy

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Everyone here is so salty. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
>_> You can only decide you don't like it if you have watched it. So the argument "don't watch it" is invalid.
[-Cloud-]

Gumpyyy wrote:

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Everyone here is so salty. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
>_> You can only decide you don't like it if you have watched it. So the argument "don't watch it" is invalid.
Yes, but when I decide that I don't like it, I basically stop watching and get over it instead of hating in the thread what's related to the anime.
Rise_old_1

Mogsworth wrote:

SAO has kinda proven at this point that it both has no idea what it's doing and that it's also a horrible mess.

No, the latest episode wasn't good. Far from it. That was gross. It's honestly the lowest point in SAO's writing, and considering the ALO arc, that's saying something.

MMzz wrote:

In a nutshell.
Is there any way to upvote this? (i'll go find out if it was already asked in feature requests forum) :3
DakeDekaane

MMzz wrote:

In a nutshell.
It's funny because it happens in the Alicization arc too, lol.
TrinitehFoarse

kirueggy wrote:

i feel like they're gonna go through every possible weapon until they end up with "brick art online" or something
Tennis Racket Art Online
or Screwdriver Art Online!
Miterosan
replay art online ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH the last episiode from 11.10.2014 maaaah they just replayed and shortened anything arrrrggggg

WTH?
Celizavia
What happend to the action in this season? Seriously last season is way better since this season is full with useless talking crap
AR10 Only

Celizavia wrote:

What happend to the action in this season? Seriously last season is way better since this season is full with useless talking crap

I prefer the Second season , to be honest , the second part of first season pissed me off
Gumpy
The second season so far is better because it has less mistakes than the first season.

But it's still not very good
Nekolike
i want alicization adapted to anime >-<
Ceph23

Miori wrote:

I'm pretty sure we'll get to see it soon.
I mean, the next episode is called "queen of the lake" so I guess it's gonna be that Excaliber quest. Then we get to see the Alicization arc.
Unless they decided to animate Mother's Rosario. But I actually want to see that chapter.

Edit:
Oh wait maybe they won't do the mother's Rosario thing.
I think Azuna used the Mother's Rosario ability during one of the boss fights in the Excalibur quest. Meaning that the quest happened AFTER the Mother's Rosario chapter.
Nekolike

Ceph23 wrote:

Miori wrote:

I'm pretty sure we'll get to see it soon.
I mean, the next episode is called "queen of the lake" so I guess it's gonna be that Excaliber quest. Then we get to see the Alicization arc.
Unless they decided to animate Mother's Rosario. But I actually want to see that chapter.

Edit:
Oh wait maybe they won't do the mother's Rosario thing.
I think Azuna used the Mother's Rosario ability during one of the boss fights in the Excalibur quest. Meaning that the quest happened AFTER the Mother's Rosario chapter.
nope, kirito already got the excalibur sword in mother's rosario, in this part:

i'd love to see mother's rosario, i love yuuki >-<
Gumpy

Miori wrote:

Coming 2016 with all new girls too add to Kirito's Harem!
chainpullz
They somehow had enough content left after trimming out all the shots of sinon's ass to fill an entire 20 minute recap episode. I'm amazed. You could watch this one eps and have missed absolutely nothing from the first 14.
[Nepgear]
Calibur and Mother's Rosario Confirmed arcs - yay :D
Ceph23

Miori wrote:

nope, kirito already got the excalibur sword in mother's rosario, in this part:
Oh yeah I completely forgot about that.
So when did Azuna use the Mother's Rosario skill? I'm pretty sure I read a part where she used it against something.
Apex_old
untitled
Celizavia
Just watch episode 15, back in ALO. luckily the storyline is better at here.
Gumpy

Celizavia wrote:

Wait it gets better?! Sorcery I tell you! (i'm still at ep 9)
Miterosan

Gumpyyy wrote:

Celizavia wrote:

Wait it gets better?! Sorcery I tell you! (i'm still at ep 9)
sarcasm strikes again

the alo v2 .... I dunno what I should say about it ... And it looks like the you die ingame,you also die in rl thing is lost .... is it?
.... I liked the idea...
Miterosan

Apex wrote:

I got an awesome idea that would resurrect the premise of SAO. This will be a prequel of the first SAO installment, where the video company experiment on VR(virtual reality) technology that simulate physical injuries in video games into real life by using prisoners sentenced to death, and each will react with each other and we learn their back-stories. This project will be the earlier prototype of the real SAO game.

There's the psychopath that wants to kill everything, the femme fatale that seduces, the innocent man that is frame...etc.

But I have a feeling that this idea will just turn into another ordinary pile of cult shit like Madoka.
This reminds me of the movie (not anime) "Gamer"
AutoMedic
stop multiposting

Apex wrote:

I got an awesome idea that would resurrect the premise of SAO. This will be a prequel of the first SAO installment, where the video company experiment on VR(virtual reality) technology that simulate physical injuries in video games into real life by using prisoners sentenced to death, and each will react with each other and we learn their back-stories. This project will be the earlier prototype of the real SAO game.

There's the psychopath that wants to kill everything, the femme fatale that seduces, the innocent man that is frame...etc.

But I have a feeling that this idea will just turn into another ordinary pile of cult shit like Madoka.
this could be a great idea. just make sure that there will be no kirito involvement whatsoever and im fine with it
Miterosan

Sonatora wrote:

stop multiposting
Okay :/
Gumpy
Holy jesus! Yui a video game charatcer can now go between games and can apperantly go online and search for stuff, I'm done.
TrinitehFoarse
Too boring for me. (i finished sao1 btw)
HaruryuuSan

TrinitehFoarse wrote:

Too boring for me. (i finished sao1 btw)
Green Platinum

Celizavia wrote:

Still feels like another story stapled onto the last with the letters SAO printed on. Every 12/13 episodes it feels like they have picked up a new story written about the happenings in an online world and just use the same characters, because then they don't need to develop them and get a free pass for shitty story telling while still making money.
Miterosan
The anime is Over and .... dat drama ending :( that death was so sad .... I hope we get another season because there are still possible ways to continue gun gale online. ("It s not over!" - Death gun)

Overall I like this anime series. :)

but the fast change of the gernes .... :/

I want the "you die ingame, you die in rl" back! :/
Gumpy
Whelp guess i'm gonna binge watch now that it's done gonna comeback here with a probably negative opinion.
A Cynical Asian
Gun Gale comes back. In a way. Let's leave it at that.

Kirto gets rekt by last Death Gun member (there were 3)
Alicization Arc
Aequo3
2nd season so bad :/ >:(
Telstra3G
It was on okay anime to watch.
But I prefer the 1st season SAO (first 13 episodes)
Those 13 episodes were the best :roll:
Arief Santosa
i can't wait 3rd season! i love Shinon, he is cute
Arief Santosa
thanks to sword art online first season, because it make me be a weaaboo or japanese fail now 8-)
Gumpy

Arief Santosa wrote:

i love Shinon, he is cute
Dude nice.
Green Platinum

Gumpyyy wrote:

Arief Santosa wrote:

i love Shinon, he is cute
Dude nice.
TrapxTrap, fools you into believing it's yuri and then it ends up a yaoi shota.
sumire98
first arc of first season was nice
first act of second season was meh
the rest is shit and filler
Green Platinum

sumire98 wrote:

first arc of first season was nice
first act of second season was meh
the rest is shit and filler
The first half of the first season has more filler than any other part.
R e n g e
I more enjoyed the first part of SAO.
I do not like guns, so the topic "Gun Gale" I do not like it. However, the final episodes were quite interesting.