Sword Art Online II

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mase
-
BrokenArrow
Holy shit you guys
Why do you even watch the anime if all you do is hate on it because of the first season instead of going into the second season with a fresh mindset?
The first episode was decent, what kind of action did you expect to happen? The first episode is supposed to introduce you to the plot and keep you interested in continuing watching the anime, rather than be overloaded with random crap. Stop hating the show for no reason.
Everwhite
imo the first episode was neither good nor bad
I enjoyed the reassuring lovey dovey scenes that show Kirito and Asuna are still going strong!
Sure there wasn't much action or hook in this startup of the season, but that just means there's that much more to anticipate! :)
VoidnOwO
:)
DahplA

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Am I the one of the few that actually liked the first episode and can't wait for more?
Liked seeing Asuna and Kirito back together aswell.
You're not the only one. I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully things keep going well and it does not become like ALfheim.
Kritzkingvoid
If "Kirito" developed a Harem using a female avatar. I don't even know wat to do

Still waiting for EP2
Tetsumine
I hope it's better :)
Justykanna

BRBP wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

Holy shit you guys
Why do you even watch the anime if all you do is hate on it because of the first season instead of going into the second season with a fresh mindset?
The first episode was decent, what kind of action did you expect to happen? The first episode is supposed to introduce you to the plot and keep you interested in continuing watching the anime, rather than be overloaded with random crap. Stop hating the show for no reason.
yeah, agreed.
Pretty much.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Am I the one of the few that actually liked the first episode and can't wait for more?
Liked seeing Asuna and Kirito back together aswell.
I too am/was hoping for this, but based on what I've heard (and it could be wrong), there's not a ton of Asuna in this arc.
vsprite
You guys have no idea how the anime series compares to the light novels... The light novels are sometihng else.
Deimos
Kirito, the new Luke Skywalker.
DahplA

Deimos wrote:

Kirito, the new Luke Skywalker.
This.
Xiaolin
I though that guy with the minigun was the one who had the death gun ~ :c At least Sinon didn't die this episode or else I would just freak out ~ x.x
MMzz
Episode 2: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
neonat
The reaction of people who have not seen the light novel of this is so different to those who have. Wow, knowing more about the story changes the reaction sooooo much. And yes, I do think if you do not know about the story before watching the anime, you would be much more disappointed and not like the show.
Tekklorn

neonat wrote:

The reaction of people who have not seen the light novel of this is so different to those who have. Wow, knowing more about the story changes the reaction sooooo much. And yes, I do think if you do not know about the story before watching the anime, you would be much more disappointed and not like the show.
I haven't read the light novels, and I'm still kinda disappointed with SAO 2 so far, but we're only 2 eps in atm so I'm still looking forward to the rest of it.
Liiraye
Forming your opinion of the show right after the second episode, regardless of how good or bad it is, is very stupid.

Obviously there's a new concept this time and things need to be introduced. So far it's going as I expected it. Though I hope it doesn't take a shit turn like the S1.

Oh and addressing the people saying the VN makes it better to enjoy: Sure that may be, but it shouldn't take 3 major arcs for an adaptation to present the source material in a good way. The anime is lacking is what people are saying, not the VN.
neonat
What I was trying to say is that those who have read the LN might like the animation more, be it SAO or SAO2. I always find that animations do skip details up, because it can't be as detailed as a story can be, which can't be help, but it does. I'm sure it's definitely not just in the case of SAO, but because I always see so much flak for this, partially because this is so hyped up, I just have to mention that SAO as a story itself, it isn't really so bad, I don't think it deserves so much of all those "SAO is so bad" comments. It's why I said that reactions might be different if it's not just the animated adaptation that they know about but the LN as well, because they would know more. (Before I start going in circles again with what I'm saying I shall stop)
Liiraye
I agree that you might get more out of the show if you've read the vn and I Laos like the Main story of SAO, but an anime adaptation shouldn't require you to read the vn for you to enjoy the show. If the anime can't do it well on it's own then it's a lacking show to say the least.

I also think SAO gets too much BS comments, but to be honest, it did deteriorate A LOT after à third of S1.
Rise_old_1
*just noticed light saber in the opening*
*considers first impact with Death Gun looked like a sith lord*

OMG STAR WARS HYPE!!!

Seriously though I think this season is gonna suck...
I think the creators liked the *OMAGHAD HYPE TRAIN* vibe that the show collected and just kept going with it...
Sapphiire_old_1
It is a vicious circle, some elitist will say that it is bad , people without opinions will blindly follow what they say and voila
[-Tsubomi-]
SAO II ain't that bad after you past the 1st episode , I've watched to the newest episode to this day in subbbed version and so far it's pretty intense, the new characters have a p interesting personality which makes you want to keep watching to find out what happens ^^
Liiraye
Idk, even though I know it's not good and very very cliché at times, I still kinda enjoy watching it so far.
Rise_old_1
Use the force Luke Kirito, use the force.
P r o m i s e s
Holy shit episode 5 was so awesome asdfghjkl
DenisMartins
meh
AutoMedic
That psychpath from SAO that almost killed Kirito at season one might make a returm

I'm not shipping Sinon x Trap Kirito
Pawsu
Ahhh yes, let's surprise everyone with a normal opening then the next episodes full with surprises and laughter. yes.

in my opinion, the style of the anime gets me more than the storyline. It makes me inspired, like I want to create something, I want to do something. But I enjoy the storyline too. I'm so excited for episode 6! (haven't watched, gonna let a few episodes come out and watch at once.)
BrokenArrow
yeah forget what I said earlier, this show sucks
will it get better? probably not, so I abandoned it for now
GeeNX
Last chapter = trash
Bweh

BrokenArrow wrote:

yeah forget what I said earlier, this show sucks
will it get better? probably not, so I abandoned it for now
As far as the LN goes it goes completely downhill starting from Volume 1's climax. It doesn't get any better whatsoever and the anime won't either.

Mother's Rosario is probably the only decent volume since it's not retarded but that's after GGO and sadly Alicization killed the rest of my patience after that.
Raiken-
new harems
Xiaolin
God the new episode.. WHO IS GONNA SHOOT FIRST
And also..

That just made my day
xpurpleturtlex
started today watching it
[-Tsubomi-]
its so addicting , but when you finish the newest episode you'll be all like " I WANT MOARRR" xD
Rise_old_1
I like the action, but that is all i'm expecting from the show really... (they brought back guns which is fantastic for an anime but I still only like the action scenes so...)
BTW that Kirito combat style is so fucking dull. for a gun game I wouldn't expect someone to run at people with a sword and pistol. IDC if the plot is that he is a sword master hand from the first season and such :\ (btw he hasn't even used the pistol in any way that would help him aswell :|)

Sakibaraki

Lapis Aoki wrote:

And also..

That just made my day
Do you know how vietnamese call kirito?
Nathanael

Lapis Aoki wrote:

And also..

That just made my day
Kiritrap as usual... XD

Episode 9: What do you guys think who did the gunshot at the end?
Sakibaraki
What makes me wondering these days:
Yui's first image was a little girl in SAO, then a private fairy in ALO. What do you think about Yui's image in GGO?
Ueve
Well, for those people who's looking for the Light Novel but can't seem to find it.. here's next episode (Episode 10)
http://www.wattpad.com/10144484-gun-gal ... -12/page/7

- I'm also just checking whether my Signature is working or not. Lol
Rise_old_1
That new episode. Sinon and Kirito were talking, Kirito looked at her ass, Sinon's ass in another angle, they talk about death gun, the end.
I just... don't know what to say...
show more