BABYMETAL - MEGITSUNE [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rumia-
after some discussion with s.star , bubble fixed
good luck ww
Roxas
After few fixes in 4K MX and since the NMs+ star ratings are below 2 stars we can qualify this!
Fullerene-
1st
Akasha-
Grats arcwinolivirus >w<
Fatfan Kolek
I'm not sure, but isn't this the right title?

メギツネ
Akasha-

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

メギツネ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megitsune
And also about the kanji's title, if the creator want to add or not, despend on creator! use the romanji's title is still okay and rankable~
dionzz99
omg so many red people @@
Lari
grats ~! >~<
YunoFanatic
reunion of red people
Ayachi-
Congrats
Kenezz
Omg finally :D
Roxas

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

メギツネ
As Kuo Kyoka said, it isn't an "error" that worth an unqualify :)
Kim_GodSSI
Does not match of notes

many notes
ExPew

Kim_GodSSI wrote:

Does not match of notes

many notes
dat unsnapped
Topic Starter
arcwinolivirus

ExPew wrote:

Kim_GodSSI wrote:

Does not match of notes

many notes
dat unsnapped
I also noticed this in some of my WIP maps to be honest :v

I think this is a problem in editor. If you will check AImod, it will detect no unsnapped notes.

I tried to copy the note in notepad just to be sure and it seems its really unsnapped by 00:000:001 ! :?

but unsnapped is still unsnapped for me. I request to unqualify the map so I can update the fix I already prepared which has the snapped version of notes, alot of change in SVs in HDs and some notes I missed on it.

Note: Prepare for score wipe just incase wwwwwww :v
ExPew
always happen to me when converting bms>osu , make sure resnap all note at tab to prevent this happen wwwww
Roxas
Annoying... =="
Let's wait for shira or proguy ww
Topic Starter
arcwinolivirus

Roxas wrote:

Annoying... =="
Let's wait for shira or proguy ww
Sorry about that Sir Roxas :(
Every map that I wanted to rank has their own unique problems before ranking sigh.... its quite demotivating. :|

Sir Proguy already knew the problem. He said he will discuss it to the team.
Fullerene-
go to the timing window (f6 thingy) and select the box that says 'snap objects to new timing', then in the numbered box on the right go all the way to 1/24 snap. that should fix the problem unless you have 1/16 notes or something
Topic Starter
arcwinolivirus

Fullerene- wrote:

go to the timing window (f6 thingy) and select the box that says 'snap objects to new timing', then in the numbered box on the right go all the way to 1/24 snap. that should fix the problem unless you have 1/16 notes or something
Already done that before I posted the unqualify request :v And I have 1/16th notes on it so yeah, effort.
My update is ready to be honest :3 just waiting for their decision.
Roxas

arcwinolivirus wrote:

Sorry about that Sir Roxas :(
Every map that I wanted to rank has their own unique problems before ranking sigh.... its quite demotivating. :|

Sir Proguy already knew the problem. He said he will discuss it to the team.
Don't worry arcwin o/
Just poke me if I don't notice the unqualify (if it will be done)
Loctav
Hi arcwinolivirus,

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

This beatmap will be disqualified for the following reasons brought up by PROGUY and KSHR:

[Metadata]

1. The title should be メギツネ as it is the original release information of the album (refer to http://puu.sh/bqvQa/1a37f12b1a.jpg - thanks KSHR)
[7K MX]

1. 00:45:166 (45166|0) - this is unsnapped? Please fix this. (Actually 2 and 3 appear to be unsnapped, not 1)
Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
Topic Starter
arcwinolivirus

Loctav wrote:

Hi arcwinolivirus,

This map set has been determined to be not ready for ranked status yet, therefore we must disqualify this beatmap and return it to WIP. Please keep in mind that disqualified maps are handled by the Beatmap Appreciation Team and will be re-qualified by them. The Quality Assurance Team is not responsible for sending your beatmap back to Qualified.

This beatmap will be disqualified for the following reasons brought up by PROGUY and KSHR:

[Metadata]

1. The title should be メギツネ as it is the original release information of the album (refer to http://puu.sh/bqvQa/1a37f12b1a.jpg - thanks KSHR)
[7K MX]

1. 00:45:166 (45166|0) - this is unsnapped? Please fix this. (Actually 2 and 3 appear to be unsnapped, not 1)
Since we were not satisfied with the turnout of this set, we can not let it move forward as it is. It is your responsibility to now fix the concerns listed above and find modders and BATs to help you getting this to Qualified again. We always recommend you to receive further revision by the modding community before pushing this for Qualified again.
Hello Sir Loctav~!

Thank you for accepting my request to unqualify the map just to fix the problems in my map. And now, all Issues including unsnapped notes are now fixed. Same with the title and its romanised title MEGITSUNE. Already updated and good to go again >w<)7
shionelove
if you don't mind,please tell me why my mod was denied
i want to improve my mod skill
Topic Starter
arcwinolivirus

hutunohito wrote:

if you don't mind,please tell me why my mod was denied
i want to improve my mod skill
Do not worry my friend, I already considered this:

hutunohito wrote:

[7K MX]
01:02:278 (62278|4,62384|0,62384|2) - 1/6,conflict 7K HD
03:42:524 (222524|0,222876|6) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1981974 ?
Thanks for the mod :3/
Topic Starter
arcwinolivirus
Since all fixed.. Waiting for bubble~!
ExPew
bubbbbbbbled
Akasha-

arcwinolivirus wrote:

Since all fixed.. Waiting for ...

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

... ranked~!
Good luck~
Rumia-
reranked
Akasha-
\(owo)/ Re-grats arcwinolivirus >w<
Kyouren
I think Genre is Rock (Japanese)

For BAT: Change Genre from Other to Rock because this song is ROCK n ROLL~
Spy

gokugohan12468 wrote:

I think Genre is Rock (Japanese)

For BAT: Change Genre from Other to Rock because this song is ROCK n ROLL~
Only QAT can do it.
Kyouren
OMG, Why i is wrong again ><?
Fatfan Kolek
re-gratz! :3

so i was right about the title xD
Imhere0101_old
how can i change the taiko keys ?
thiareNyaa
como puedo publicar esta cancion en facebook
kazukagemaru
hi im batman
Sir_Brian
-removed-
double deezzzz
how do i get the old version of this song back?
mskifrank
hello the 7k have no sound ?? please help noob thank you .

edit: nvm i already figure it out thank you for this song though :D ^^