forum

Sound Voltex skin (Std + o!m)

posted
Total Posts
show more
iiC00kiezi

OsuMe65 wrote:

is this SDVX2?
Is there anyway u can put a .rar download link because .osk is pain for me cuz it doesnt work for some reason
- Marco -

iiC00kiezi wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

is this SDVX2?
Is there anyway u can put a .rar download link because .osk is pain for me cuz it doesnt work for some reason
Just drag the file in osu! Window
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Hi guys and girls!

New version 3.0!

Ty for all your comment's I actually try to improve this skin with your all opinions!
-Viselc-
nice update :D
Mikelicious
Luv it :3
sinkip
nicely done amanystya! very nice and bright skin.
Ma Yuyu
I love this!
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Ty guys :D

I will do (may be) an CTB skin if lot of people want and try to finish the o!m skin
Nameless
Its so clean....
Love it.
riskyr
Yayy i found an interesting skin and Awesome :D :) ;) :oops:
-Kamilia-
Epic ;_;!
[ kenon ]
nice mania :D
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Thank's guys I really appreciate the feedback ;)
Kanako_old_1
can you make push link? (Can't download from Mega)
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Kanako_old_1

Amanystya wrote:

Yep!

Here u got:
http://puu.sh/dFFJj/114351cc63.osk
Thanks a lot :)
schwa5656

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Looks a bit laggy cuz youtube ;w;
Okazakin
I came to report something, this is happening when i'm playing with the hidden mod

this happens only when the circles start glowing in some segments of the song, is hinting where the single notes are during the glowing segment. :shock:

is this circle outline normal during the gameplay?
Satella
you need to make the hitcircles bigger
drum drum

Okazakin wrote:

I came to report something, this is happening when i'm playing with the hidden mod

this happens only when the circles start glowing in some segments of the song, is hinting where the single notes are during the glowing segment. :shock:

is this circle outline normal during the gameplay?
Yeah this is normal
-makoto yuki
that size 48mb hmmmmmmm it's to damn high to skin who just have two gameplay mode maybe you should try PNG Gauntlet to compressing it don't worry about quality i already try it and always use it to compress my skin but in any case some of the image that already compressed will change their colour profile to compress it
fesse
Good skin :3
AGRX
Why is such a good skin not HD ?
Verniy_Chan
i will try this skins :D
Vaidas
Nice skin! I like it :D
AirOneBlack
Skin is good, but is possible to make the layout a bit less streched?
Australium
Thank you! <3
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Thank's guys for all ur comments

I really don't want to make an HD version it's too long because i need to rework ALL THE STUFF I MADE and I don't have the time for that ima sorry.

Aironenero wrote:

Skin is good, but is possible to make the layout a bit less streched?
the layout?
Where? D:
Cellina
Oh My God, This is greatest skin ever I seen
Keihyan
Can I Edit this skin?
Topic Starter
Amanystya

Kei1koh2 wrote:

Can I Edit this skin?
What do u want to edit? This skin is perfect!

xD

Yeah why not what do u want to edit? :3
- neuH -
Oh The Skin is Pretty good Thx
NoobsGoFly
First off love the skin, But sadly i cant use it because of 1 thing, how do i get rid of the blue character that appears when i combo well for like 5-10 notes thanks!
Eddy EX

NoobsGoFly wrote:

First off love the skin, But sadly i cant use it because of 1 thing, how do i get rid of the blue character that appears when i combo well for like 5-10 notes thanks!
Turn off combobursts in the settings.
Edit: Love almost everything about this skin except the HP bar because I can't notice it while playing but that's just personal issue :)
teerakon14
> w l :)
Flanster
"std + o!m", only std screenshot, do include a mania screenshot if the title is telling the truth.
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Oh yeah my bad, done.
ForgottenAngel
Is there a way I can remove the ring that appears after I hit a note? I love the skin, but those rings are too distracting for me x0x (all I need is to know which files to move to a different folder)
Mahogany
Get rid of everything called "hit300" and anything like that, replace it with a blank image.

If that doesn't work, maybe try to disable something like "hitcircle backlight" (NOT THE ACTUAL NAME, JUST SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES) in the options menu.
That N00B
This is the greatest skin by far! I love the placement and styling, You will always have my vote!
show more