1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted

iiC00kiezi wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

is this SDVX2?
Is there anyway u can put a .rar download link because .osk is pain for me cuz it doesnt work for some reason
Just drag the file in osu! Window
posted
Hi guys and girls!

New version 3.0!

Ty for all your comment's I actually try to improve this skin with your all opinions!
posted
nice update :D
posted
Luv it :3
posted
nicely done amanystya! very nice and bright skin.
posted
I love this!
posted
Ty guys :D

I will do (may be) an CTB skin if lot of people want and try to finish the o!m skin
posted
Its so clean....
Love it.
posted
Yayy i found an interesting skin and Awesome :D:);):oops:
posted
Epic ;_;!
posted
nice mania :D
posted
Thank's guys I really appreciate the feedback ;)
posted
can you make push link? (Can't download from Mega)
posted
posted

Amanystya wrote:

Yep!

Here u got:
http://puu.sh/dFFJj/114351cc63.osk
Thanks a lot :)
posted

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Looks a bit laggy cuz youtube ;w;
posted
I came to report something, this is happening when i'm playing with the hidden mod

this happens only when the circles start glowing in some segments of the song, is hinting where the single notes are during the glowing segment. :shock:

is this circle outline normal during the gameplay?
posted
you need to make the hitcircles bigger
posted

Okazakin wrote:

I came to report something, this is happening when i'm playing with the hidden mod

this happens only when the circles start glowing in some segments of the song, is hinting where the single notes are during the glowing segment. :shock:

is this circle outline normal during the gameplay?
Yeah this is normal
posted
that size 48mb hmmmmmmm it's to damn high to skin who just have two gameplay mode maybe you should try PNG Gauntlet to compressing it don't worry about quality i already try it and always use it to compress my skin but in any case some of the image that already compressed will change their colour profile to compress it
show more