Sound Voltex skin (Std + o!m)

posted
Total Posts
105
show more
Coffee Hero
I would love if you made an HD version.
Puget
I love this skin!
Demmon
It looks so great

(The buttons are good imo)

instadownload !
jomarixa808

Shirokami- wrote:

I would love if you made an HD version.
THE FILE IS 100 MB, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK?
Shizuku-

jomarixa808 wrote:

Shirokami- wrote:

I would love if you made an HD version.
THE FILE IS 100 MB, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK?
FILE SIZE DON'T MATTER ANYWAY

and it contains an animation that makes the file size of the skin large
Haskorion

jomarixa808 wrote:

THE FILE IS 100 MB, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK?
It's 100MB because he put the skin twice into the folder, not the animations.

First a normal folder and a second folder in that one containing the same things again. So basically 2 x 50MB.
Angelo
À quand la HD please ? :?
Chinden
Love skin :D
Topic Starter
Amanystya

ReddScorn wrote:

jomarixa808 wrote:

THE FILE IS 100 MB, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK?
It's 100MB because he put the skin twice into the folder, not the animations.

First a normal folder and a second folder in that one containing the same things again. So basically 2 x 50MB.
Oh yeah my bad I will fix it!

To Angelo : Je ne sais pas si je ferai une version HD vu que je ne connais pas exactement les dimensions exactes pour le faire mais j'essayerai d'en faire une quand j'aurai passé mon concours.

To Chinden: Thank's :)

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4sbb ... _-_Copie(2).osk
100s United
This skin is pure genius, love it!
Mase
-
iiC00kiezi

OsuMe65 wrote:

is this SDVX2?
Is there anyway u can put a .rar download link because .osk is pain for me cuz it doesnt work for some reason
- Marco -

iiC00kiezi wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

is this SDVX2?
Is there anyway u can put a .rar download link because .osk is pain for me cuz it doesnt work for some reason
Just drag the file in osu! Window
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Hi guys and girls!

New version 3.0!

Ty for all your comment's I actually try to improve this skin with your all opinions!
-Viselc-
nice update :D
Mikelicious
Luv it :3
Allah
nicely done amanystya! very nice and bright skin.
Ma Yuyu
I love this!
Topic Starter
Amanystya
Ty guys :D

I will do (may be) an CTB skin if lot of people want and try to finish the o!m skin
Nameless
Its so clean....
Love it.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply