forum

Buddha Bar - Mambo Craze [Hard]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Extor
This is my second beatmap. I don't know where I got this song but here it is.

It features 4 Breaktimes, but be aware that some are really short.
Also the difficulty on the song gets harder as you play with short spinners and lots of combinations of circles with sliders.

I think the HP drain isn't very high though, so you can pass it without problem.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO PUT THE LINK! XD
Link: Buddha Bar - Mambo Craze

Comments and critics are welcome. (If you play it, post here!) XD

Cya!
eyup
Fixed the link for you.

Very classy beatmap! I really like it, especially how you varied the repeating mambo phrases throughout the song. Also an excellent crescendo in difficulty from the start to the end! A fantastic effort for your 2nd beatmap! 8-)

Can't wait to see more works from you!
eyupz

Edit: added to official list.
Lumino
Damn it's a nice song, and a very good beatmap to suit! :D
Topic Starter
Extor
Thanks a lot for your comments, I really appreciate it. =D

I'm working on my next beatmap, but I'll probably upload it in a day or two, I'm going to be a bit busy these days. :/

Cya.
Kylecito
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy

Kylecito wrote:

The ONLY thing i didn't like very much was fast spinners. They're good but if notes come just after, it's hard to reposition the mouse for the notes as you just went crazy swinging it everywhere haha
I have been considering auto-centering the cursor after a spinner. What do you guys think?
Kylecito

peppy wrote:

I have been considering auto-centering the cursor after a spinner. What do you guys think?
That'd be nice. The other option is not allowing notes for a while, but that kinda defeats the point of a free editor. I think it's like... "beatmappers etiquette" lol
Topic Starter
Extor

Kylecito wrote:

Great beatmap. Pretty hard and the timing on the notes is really interesting.

The ONLY thing i didn't like very much was fast spinners. They're good but if notes come just after, it's hard to reposition the mouse for the notes as you just went crazy swinging it everywhere haha

Thanks for the comments. I also thought that the first time I played. =P
The good thing is that you can see the timing circles even when the spinner is around.
I didn't mean to make those spinners last so little and the circles appear so fast.

But to defend myself, I can say that it's to help the increasing difficulty of the beatmap. =P

peppy wrote:

It would be nice to make that. But I will probably need to get used to it before I can actually use it to my favor.
greenlikeaberry
The actual artist is De-Phazz
Buddha Bar is just a series of compilation albums.
ROMaster2
Was first on it, great job!

But it sounds familiar, where would it be from that's popular?
Kecco
Pray for Buddha!
Firsty maps! <3