forum

Surprise! Evolution o.o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheLastSpark
I'm not a fan of long texts, so I'll make it shorter. I've been playing AR=9 songs for along time now, and today I played with my friend in multiplayer, and..well...I sucked balls, more than usual like 60-78% accurcy. Then I try some AR=10 songs, and just completely blown away, i would get 90%+ accurcy and do way,way,way better than AR=9. SOooOOOOo, any explanations?
Luna
You're not really reading the maps and playing to the rhythm, you are just playing whack-a-mole.
usa

Luna wrote:

You're not really reading the maps and playing to the rhythm, you are just playing whack-a-mole.
also, your english is... very creative..
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Topic Starter
TheLastSpark
Luna,

Could you elaborate please?
Azer

Luna wrote:

BRBP wrote:

I don't even...
Not necessarily related but just letting you know Canada isn't a 100% english country. In Quebec, we mainly speak french.

TheLastSpark wrote:

Could you elaborate please?
This is a rhythm game. You are supposed to hit notes based on the rhythm. What you are doing right now is simply hitting notes as they come on the screen without paying enough attention to the rhythm, so when you are faced with a situation where you need to be able to do that you fail horribly because you haven't learned how to properly play to the rhythm.
[ Stellar ]
Fluke.
One good play does not significantly change your overall mean.
It seems like you just posted this thread to brag about your play, because it's nothing special.