forum

Runescape clan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zelarius
Hello dear Osu/Runescape players :) ,

If here are still some Runescape players (EoC) and are interested in a friendly international clan that has been created 2 days ago can write here, PM me here or join the Clan chat in Runescape: Cosmic Destiny

You need a Total Level of 1500+, must be friendly and social.

We see us ingame :P

PS: If this is not allowed please forgive me and delete the Thread please ._. didn't read anything about it in the rules or I was blind o:

PS2: Sorry if the english isn't the best I still have to learn ._.
kirueggy
I have a question, people still play Runescape? ooo
P r o m i s e s

kirukashi wrote:

I have a question, people still play Runescape? ooo
Ah, you beat me to it. I was gonna ask the exact same thing.
Topic Starter
Zelarius
Yes there are still players they just have not so many players like in 2007-2008 because they banned most/all bots o:
Magnolia
i would but i currently quit cause i got cleaned :D EDIT: all donations accepted hue
Mofu kun
what is this runescape you speak of
kirueggy

MoF10 wrote:

what is this runescape you speak of
must be a skyrim ripoff u know?
Ryukaii
Diden't know it was still alive, must be plagued with botters, Played this 8 years ago.
AutoMedic
Runescape is still alive??

I never felt its presence, even once lol
Sapphiire_old_1
Surpisingly there are still quite alot of people playing runescape most of them play the 2007 version tho
kirueggy

SoG Tava wrote:

Surpisingly there are still quite alot of people playing runescape most of them play the 2007 version tho
ha that pains me
AmaiHachimitsu
Bots were dealt with. RS is now 100% bot free.

Though it is now pretty much empty compared to what it was before old school rs.
kirueggy
Not worth it >_>
Sylveon
I botted 99 fishing... then got banned 8-)
Piine
Botted all my skills. Didn't get banned. Come at me Jagex~ ::trollface::
Sylveon
cant wait to get my 99 OSU cape ;)
neurosis
Skaiy

DewZero wrote:

Hello dear Osu/Runescape players :) ,

If here are still some Runescape players (EoC) and are interested in a friendly international clan that has been created 2 days ago can write here, PM me here or join the Clan chat in Runescape: Cosmic Destiny

You need a Total Level of 1500+, must be friendly and social.

We see us ingame :P

PS: If this is not allowed please forgive me and delete the Thread please ._. didn't read anything about it in the rules or I was blind o:

PS2: Sorry if the english isn't the best I still have to learn ._.
Anyone plays it anymore ? After the patch in 2013 . I went on it and it looks shit . Ill only play private servers because thats whats left .. GG . :oops: :oops:
Skaiy
Its kewl . OOOPS it was .. They f** it up so bad . Don't play it now.
Skaiy
Shu\ould be Dead ...
show more