forum

Moods you can be on everyday >.>

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJAlex
Well, being honest, I didn't knew what to put as subject of this topic, but whatever; we all have certain moods as we play, i'm gonna do my best to classify them here, and tell you if you should keep playing or not.

Note: for god's sake, don't take this as an "you should do this or do that" thread, I'm just saying random things, you choose if you wanna do em.

Well, then, away we go!

SPOILER
Well, we'll start with the awesome mood.
What's this, you should be asking yourself? well, this is simply when you think you're awesome and you can clear all maps. Before you get mad, let me remind you, this is good ONLY if you remember your actual skill level and more stuff. You should go and cool down in some EZ(pronounce it if you don't get it) maps, then go to harder ones you're done.

SPOILER
Another mood for you guys! This one is normally good, if you know how to handle yourself enough. The bored mood.
You should be asking me, just right now: "OMGF what are you talking about you freaking noob?". Well, I'll answer with something easy. What happens when you see an awesome replay?(Yeah, just like Remote Control's with DT, or Masterpiece DT+HR+HD from you know who.). If you know you can get your mood in the will to fight, then go and watch some replays, and see yourself fall in the next mood.

SPOILER
Note: For all the people who read the 2nd spoiler box, this isn't it. Go BACK! This is your average mood when you come to play, the osu!mood[/b](And no, i'm not making a reference to osu!direct guys.)
Hmm, this is the normal one whenever you come to play. [b]The one where you know you have to learn to play, need to get that DS part done, need to FC this song, need to get this pattern done, etc,etc,etc...

From the following ones, i'm going to tell you some where you get your highest scores:
SPOILER
Master's mood 8-)
Oh yeah, remember those days whenever you say:"I'm gonna FC this song right now!" and you do it? This is IT. And by IT I mean IT. You can FC almost anything, and do almost any pattern(slightly above your level, of course. Don't think about going and doing Black Fox + DT right now.).
Cons of this mood: You can get outside of it almost whenever you keep failing those maps you want to FC, because you'll think you can't do anything.

SPOILER
Calmed mood
You aren't too slow, too fast, or stream unproperly. Your mind's set on osu! only. You can feelosu! itself. The rhythm is on your hands, on your brain, and even on your eyes. You're doing(for example) ranging from 100bpm streams alternating to 280bpm Image Material's streams. You right now are simply awesome, and don't need anything.
Cons of this mood: It's extremely rare for some people to enter this mood, around 1/1,000,000, or even less.

However, I'm going to give a last one, just as a random finisher:
SPOILER
Done playing osu :o
This one happens depending on your stamina. On my case it happened yesterday, after 12 hours of playing osu! (taking short breaks). Usually happens when you train hard enough in osu! that your body and mind need a rest to "üpgrade" your skills, and you just miss almost everything.
Cons: You can't play even at your level that day, after 6-8 hours of sleeping, you still are going to be around your level.
Pros: Don't stop playing the next day(play at least 1 hour) and you'll see the results :D

Well, what would you want to be included? Comment it.
Vuelo Eluko
cringe
xasuma
Interesting :p (your title says modes instead of moods) ;)
Topic Starter
DJAlex

xasuma wrote:

Interesting :p (your title says modes instead of moods) ;)
TY, fixed it.
Piine

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

cringe
Cringed at random bbcode everywhere....
Topic Starter
DJAlex

Sulker wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

cringe
Cringed at random bbcode everywhere....
Sorry D:(And anyway, it wasn't everywhere. It was everywhere that was determined that giving a font could be funny/good/ putting emphasis)
usa
I think this belongs in general discussion

piruchan
How could you play osu! for 12 hours?
Topic Starter
DJAlex
Good question. My answer:

Lack of internet lololololol
iWhorse

DJAlex323 wrote:

Don't think about going and doing Black Fox + DT right now
I literally just stopped reading there