forum

GET PISSED! ROUND 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ztrot
No Pasonia, flamming allowed your posts will be removed.
Now.....

Leaving the TV on, that Gets me PISSED.
Jarby
Pasonia.
RemmyX25
People who don't shower, or at least on a regular basis.
Ephemeral

RemmyX25 wrote:

People who don't shower, or at least on a regular basis.
This.

People who also don't wear deodorant when it's 42C outside and then proceed to sit precariously close to me.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
thepianist
Teachers who think that their class is the only one you're taking and assigns work as such.
adam2046
Music that doesn't stay in time.
5ku112
Hypocrites.
Xgor
Azure_Kite
People inviting you to stay over at their place then said people play WoW all night leaving you bored shitless since you don't play WoW.
m980
People who don't read my sig

And Larto
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
that people tell me to "play to the crowd" when that's exactly what music is NOT supposed to do.

also Pasonia
Ivalset

Mogsworth wrote:

also Pasonia
I think we were trying to avoid this.
Pasonia
It's fine, if you're angry with me please feel very free to post it up. I am not subjecting anyone to censures over this anymore. With the way I currently am I imagine many to be angry at me for various reasons, and I believe they have every right to be.
anonymous_old
The above post.

And forum signatures which I actually notice when reading the forums.
RemmyX25
You know what else pisses me off? People who dont know how to drive while they are attempting to drive.
Mogsy

Ivalset wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

also Pasonia
I think we were trying to avoid this.
I wasn't, but 'twas a one time thing.

People who cry during a class because they don't understand the material and then don't take the time to actually learn it piss me off.

Oh, and people who act like I walk around like I'm superior to everyone and everything. If you're really thinking that, maybe you should open your fucking eyes.
peppy
People piss me off.

Oh... you have to be specific now do you?

Number one on a long list would probably have to be:
People who tend to constantly ask questions rather than put in effort themselves (or searching the interweb first).
Topic Starter
ztrot
Babysitting for the family gets me really pissed, you almost never get paid for it. >:(
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
show more