forum

[duplicate] "Could not retrieve scores" and "Unknown Status"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jchrisgo
Yes, I know there are already a number of posts about this, but none I've seen so far have helped me with this. This has going on for a loooooooong time now, and as other forums said, I waited, but until now, it has never fixed itself. I tried resetting my router, troubleshooting it, nothing. I have checked my firewall and it doesn't seem to have blocked any osu-related applications. I have updated my laptop, and that didn't help either.
My scores are submitting, yes, but not exactly. My scores are submitting if I have played it only once, and if I get a higher score, it gets stuck on the lower one and doesn't change at all (yes, I have tried changing to global ranking, and yes I am sure I logged in). I don't know if this is also relevant, but osu lags, a LOT. It's like one of those rave party lags, where everything sounds like a remix or something. There are also those type of lags where the music keeps playing, but the screen freezes on one spot, and then goes back to normal, but on the current area of the song, so telling me I have missed a whole lot of buttons.
And as in the title, ALL my beatmaps have either "Could not retrieve scores" as in: "No records set" or "Unknown status" in the global rankings. Also, I forgot to mention, the higher score that was not submitted didn't appear in my recent activities either.

I don't think it is necessary I put screenshots, since it looks just like how others look, but here:

"Nobody has played it"

"Unknown Status"

Not submitting

Thanks for reading, and please help!
Nathanael

jchrisgo wrote:

Yes, I know there are already a number of posts about this
Then you shouldn't have created this thread. ( go here t/199899 )
MegaGG

jchrisgo wrote:

Yes, I know there are already a number of posts about this, but none I've seen so far have helped me with this. This has going on for a loooooooong time now, and as other forums said, I waited, but until now, it has never fixed itself. I tried resetting my router, troubleshooting it, nothing. I have checked my firewall and it doesn't seem to have blocked any osu-related applications. I have updated my laptop, and that didn't help either.
My scores are submitting, yes, but not exactly. My scores are submitting if I have played it only once, and if I get a higher score, it gets stuck on the lower one and doesn't change at all (yes, I have tried changing to global ranking, and yes I am sure I logged in). I don't know if this is also relevant, but osu lags, a LOT. It's like one of those rave party lags, where everything sounds like a remix or something. There are also those type of lags where the music keeps playing, but the screen freezes on one spot, and then goes back to normal, but on the current area of the song, so telling me I have missed a whole lot of buttons.
And as in the title, ALL my beatmaps have either "Could not retrieve scores" as in: "No records set" or "Unknown status" in the global rankings. Also, I forgot to mention, the higher score that was not submitted didn't appear in my recent activities either.

I don't think it is necessary I put screenshots, since it looks just like how others look, but here:

"Nobody has played it"

"Unknown Status"

Not submitting

Thanks for reading, and please help!
Just wait for a couple of minutes and it will get the scores again, It took about 15-30 minutes for mine to get the scores back
Pawsu
This thread is 2 years old.