show more
icymirage
Really digging the new mania skin!!!

Stop giving me more reasons to switch
[ kenon ]
nice mania *w*
downloading...
SenpaiMorgan
i downloaded it and got it on my osu, but whenever i select it, it doesnt work.
Topic Starter
mesinxd

SenpaiMorgan wrote:

i downloaded it and got it on my osu, but whenever i select it, it doesnt work.
Did you extract the zip and put the NinjaT folder into your skins file?
SenpaiMorgan
Yes, i did. It just goes to default osu skin if i select it.
Topic Starter
mesinxd

SenpaiMorgan wrote:

Yes, i did. It just goes to default osu skin if i select it.
I think I might know what the problem is. Since I compiled this on a mac the files are kind of weird. Look inside the NinjaT file and see if there's another file called NinjaT and put that one in the skin file. If that doesn't work just look through the file until you find all the skin elements and copy paste them into a file and put that into the skin file. Hope this helps!
Alalarzo
Fix please:
-SS and S are same
-No Silver SS or Silver S
Btw this skin are great :)
Topic Starter
mesinxd

Alalarzo wrote:

Fix please:
-SS and S are same
-No Silver SS or Silver S
Btw this skin are great :)
Actually SS and S are different but it's really subtle because of the font I used and how big I made it, if you look closely there are 2 S's stacked (I'm working to make it be more noticeable). Also Silver SS/S should be a cyan blue compared to the yellow normal SS/S, (again the difference is kinda subtle, so I'll work to make them seem more noticeable). Thanks for the feed back though and glad you enjoy the skin! ^^
SenpaiMorgan
After weeks of trying and messing with buttons and things, I finally got it to work. I'm not even mad, I'm just too stupid to know how to install. Beautiful skin, glad to finally have it. :oops:
kiname2374
how do i download using chrome? I really want this skin!! Q.Q
Kimion
This skin is awesome. The effects and combobursts dont even distract me.
Sh4dowR00d
This is beautiful :3 Cute !
Nagi_zero
WILL there be a osk version?
Topic Starter
mesinxd

kiname2374 wrote:

how do i download using chrome? I really want this skin!! Q.Q
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/99a62 ... NinjaT.zip

Nagi_zero wrote:

WILL there be a osk version?
You don't need an osk version, just unzip the download and put the folder in your skins file
Shirley Warwick

mesinxd wrote:

Hi! This is my first skin for standard and mania, I might do the other game modes if this gets enough support. Hope you like it!

(12/5/14): The more I looked at the mania skin the more disgusted I got. I didn't realize how bad it was! I'm so sorry I put out such a horrible mania skin for you guys. I completely scratched it and redesigned it. You can downloaded the latest version for the new mania skin! Again sorry for the horrible skin. If you guys did like the old version I kept the files in a folder so you can still replace them. Enjoy!~

Old News
(11/6/14): Mania skin is now finished! Wooooo!!~ Sorry it took so long...I was hit by the flu and was out for like 2 weeks. But nevertheless it's done! I've tested everything and I'm sure it's all working properly, but if I did miss something please let me know via pm or leave a comment. Enjoy!
(9/30/14) Big news guys! Now that I've finally got some free time, I'll be working on a mania version of this skin! So keep your eyes open for the newest update! HYPE!!!!

UPDATE v2.1.0 (12/5/14): Completely redesigned mania skin.

Older Updates
UPDATE v2.0.0 (11/6/14): Added Mania skin, Mania mods, and unranked sign.
UPDATE v1.1.3 (6/2/14): Fixed issue where background wasn't dimming during spinner. Added new reverse arrow on sliders. Removed all the whistle sounds.
UPDATE v1.0.3 (5/28/14): Removed the dots in the middle of sliders, removed unnecessary files, fixed display name in game.
UPDATE v1.0.2 (5/2/14): I didn't realize the new spinner was asymmetrical, must have driven some of you crazy. Sorry about that, its fixed now!
UPDATE v1.0.1 (4/28/14): Fixed some minor graphical issues with selection buttons and made spinner prettier!

dg00066099

mesinxd wrote:

Hi! This is my first skin for standard and mania, I might do the other game modes if this gets enough support. Hope you like it!

(12/5/14): The more I looked at the mania skin the more disgusted I got. I didn't realize how bad it was! I'm so sorry I put out such a horrible mania skin for you guys. I completely scratched it and redesigned it. You can downloaded the latest version for the new mania skin! Again sorry for the horrible skin. If you guys did like the old version I kept the files in a folder so you can still replace them. Enjoy!~

Old News
(11/6/14): Mania skin is now finished! Wooooo!!~ Sorry it took so long...I was hit by the flu and was out for like 2 weeks. But nevertheless it's done! I've tested everything and I'm sure it's all working properly, but if I did miss something please let me know via pm or leave a comment. Enjoy!
(9/30/14) Big news guys! Now that I've finally got some free time, I'll be working on a mania version of this skin! So keep your eyes open for the newest update! HYPE!!!!

Older Updates
UPDATE v1.1.3 (6/2/14): Fixed issue where background wasn't dimming during spinner. Added new reverse arrow on sliders. Removed all the whistle sounds.
UPDATE v1.0.3 (5/28/14): Removed the dots in the middle of sliders, removed unnecessary files, fixed display name in game.
UPDATE v1.0.2 (5/2/14): I didn't realize the new spinner was asymmetrical, must have driven some of you crazy. Sorry about that, its fixed now!
UPDATE v1.0.1 (4/28/14): Fixed some minor graphical issues with selection buttons and made spinner prettier!

P2W Yumiiko-
Nice Mania Skin :)
[ Flare ]
Awesome skin!
Good Job on making it
only 1 request if the 300 were invisible it would be perfect for some players
thank you again for making this skin :)
Topic Starter
mesinxd

D3R0IsShadow wrote:

Awesome skin!
Good Job on making it
only 1 request if the 300 were invisible it would be perfect for some players
thank you again for making this skin :)
I added a link below the download button for it now, enjoy!
Fernands
Best skin ><
Arief Santosa
aww, i like this 8-)
opl30987lk

mesinxd wrote:

Old News

Older Updates

If you want invisible 300's click here. Just replace the files in the skin folder with these and you'll be good to go.
Mi concave woo

mesinxd wrote:

Old News

Older Updates

If you want invisible 300's click here. Just replace the files in the skin folder with these and you'll be good to go.
j25472826

mesinxd wrote:

Old News

Older Updates

lolnyancat_old

mesinxd wrote:

Old News

Older Updates

only-MIKU
Tks! i like miku XD
tantra11
Greet
Hyurinmaru
11/10 hahaha :D
enotRRRRRRR

mesinxd wrote:

(1/26/16): I think I'm pretty much done with this skin for now. I might make some minor changes here and there but this is pretty much it, but this is probably the last "major" update. Thanks to everyone for the support, I'm glad you like the skin.

Old News

UPDATE v2.1.1 (1/26/16): Added missing graphic and sound files. Changed follow arrows to lines and add ripples after beats

Changelog
UPDATE v2.1.0 (12/5/14): Completely redesigned mania skin.[/centre]

L0LILEGAL

mesinxd wrote:

(3/1/16): Wow 10k downloads! That's so awesome, even though it took 2 years but thats awesome! Thank you guys so much! ^^

(1/26/16): I think I'm pretty much done with this skin for now. I might make some minor changes here and there but this is pretty much it, but this is probably the last "major" update. Thanks to everyone for the support, I'm glad you like the skin.

Old News

UPDATE v2.1.1 (1/26/16): Added missing graphic and sound files. Changed follow arrows to lines and add ripples after beats

Changelog

L0LILEGAL

mesinxd wrote:

(3/1/16): Wow 10k downloads! That's so awesome, even though it took 2 years but thats awesome! Thank you guys so much! ^^

Old News

Changelog

fridirs229
I really like to download but i can only download by osz.
I really want to download this so can also do by osz. ? Plzzzzzzzzzz
Topic Starter
mesinxd
Just rename the file from .zip to .osz
fridirs229

mesinxd wrote:

Just rename the file from .zip to .osz
I tried that a few times but for some reason it would just crash the game & freeze the computer until I have turn it off
So....... it won't exactly work
Anime Gag
I don't see the difficult of the map, am I the only one?
ANYWAY I LOVE IT :D
Topic Starter
mesinxd

Anime Gag wrote:

I don't see the difficult of the map, am I the only one?
ANYWAY I LOVE IT :D
Ya removed the difficulty marker b/c I didn't want the cluster. But if you need it you can put the default ones back in just use this:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/otz4m ... /stars.zip
hoilovejoy

mesinxd wrote:

Old News

Changelog

hoilovejoy

mesinxd wrote:

Old News

Changelog

Underforest
honestly, there's no sense quoting op :?:
Toby385
:) :) :) :)