forum

Li Yi Jun - Butterfly in the Rain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mystearica
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January 8, 2010 at 8:44:06 PM

Artist: Li Yi Jun
Title: Butterfly in the Rain
BPM: 64
Filesize: 8977kb
Play Time: 03:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.4 stars, 353 notes)
  2. Normal (3.67 stars, 102 notes)
Download: Li Yi Jun - Butterfly in the Rain
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For Alace.
Alace
I like this map
MegaManEXE
Song is 鬼打牆 (did I do that right ?_?)

Map has some nice patterns though

Nice to change it up from the usual style once in a while I suppose o.o
yaya
难道是求爱歌 :oops:
Topic Starter
Mystearica
不要误解 XD
deepsea
>///<
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
Tiny bit of modding. Bubbled.
Topic Starter
Mystearica
Thanks Cyclone.
ztrot
lovely
Topic Starter
Mystearica
Thank you ztrot!
ztrot
It's no small matter that these maps are being targeted, while we can't stop you, what you are doing is wrong and you should be ashamed of stooping to such low lvls.
I don't think you would like it if Mystearica Raged rated 1 everything you mapped.
This is complete rating abuse.
Alace
poor guys
if you can be happy by rating 1 to other`s maps
just do it
Topic Starter
Mystearica
I know someone is organizing massive coordinated 1 attacks on all of my maps, I'm not that dumb.

You even go as far as my approved maps which don't affect my overall mapper rating, but you didn't touch the guest map that I'm so proud of.

So you are clearly trying to get all of the maps ranked/approved under my name to look bad. I lost 0.05~0.06 overall rating in like 2 hours and with 30 maps ranked each with quite high ratings, I think that gives you a fair idea of just how many 1s I took in from that abuse. I know every single one of the maps I had ranked/approved at that time took in a lot of 1s, I have a rough idea of where my maps stood, and they all took in a shistorm.

Damn son, you have a lot of time on your hands.

Now I'm going to tell you that you are wasting your time. Why? Because that mapper rating doesn't even matter. If this is what you do to get revenge because I disagree with you, you need to go outside or consider other alternatives.

You can keep doing this though, not like there's anything that can be done or whatever and to be quite frank, you make me laugh at how low you are and how you care about these numbers. If you had any guts, come tell me on every single map why you think they deserved your 1 abuse, because I know you organized a mass 1 storm on all of my maps, and while this isn't the first time this has happened, it's certainly the biggest 1 attack I've had thus far and I would be very interested in knowing why you are doing this. I don't care if you don't want to stop, and I don't care what you are doing to my maps -- I find it amusing that humans can be this cheap.

I am however, fully interested in knowing why you would actually waste your time doing this. So by all means, enlighten me.
Ephemeral
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
zero_kirby
Old school very well done
Sun and Lunar
damn, i missed things again...

hey mr.ratings abuse, is it your first time to get butthurt?? lol

well, but you can see even if you mass 1s every myst's map there is still a lot of ppl who give 9s-10s, why people do that?sympathy?NO, because its worthy
Armin
Good job Mystearica. I love the song and the map. :D
HarryOrunitia
Myst you rock, you know how much I love your maps, so ignore the (pathetic) haters and keep mapping!! :D
Breeze
nice map
but link to map in game is broken D: