show more
HanaNoHanabira

[Garin] wrote:

That's a Supporter only feature, it sucks i know :(
Anwww... :( :cry:
Still keeping it tho!
Will3x
Hey there

The HP bar is made by me, please don't use others work without their permission..

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/189008
Topic Starter
Garin

Will3x wrote:

Hey there

The HP bar is made by me, please don't use others work without their permission..

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/189008
ah was wondering when this was gonna come up, its actually a recreation of your hp bar but if you want me to change it i will
deadbeat
i wasn't aware of this ;w;
might be better to change it
Topic Starter
Garin
its fine, i got some spare time atm so i'll just make it different :)
Topic Starter
Garin
Okay just updated the main post with links.
i also put the PSD for the health bar in the PSD folder if you want to check anything and i also added a new Play-skip i made a few days ago :)

Edit: added a link for Alternate menu sounds as i keep forgetting to change them from the MGS ones, i know im dumb -______-
Rithela
The taiko skin is a lil messed up. I saw someone else here posted about this as well. It's not a huge deal, just a minor peeve but is there anyway around this? Could it be my resolution? I play at 1366x768, so I know that's a wonky resolution. I do have the latest version of the skin and all that. I love the standard skin, it's amazing. ;D Just taiko is buggin' me a bit. :P Here's a screenshot just to show ya what's goin' on.
http://puu.sh/av6Hu/315ab2ff9b.jpg
Topic Starter
Garin

White Fatalis X wrote:

The taiko skin is a lil messed up. I saw someone else here posted about this as well. It's not a huge deal, just a minor peeve but is there anyway around this? Could it be my resolution? I play at 1366x768, so I know that's a wonky resolution. I do have the latest version of the skin and all that. I love the standard skin, it's amazing. ;D Just taiko is buggin' me a bit. :P Here's a screenshot just to show ya what's goin' on.
this is because of the Version in Skin.ini but if you change it to latest or whatever then standard gets messed up too, i guess the only option would be to add a taiko skin to the skins folder or just use a different skin for taiko, sorry :(
Rithela

[Garin] wrote:

White Fatalis X wrote:

this is because of the Version in Skin.ini but if you change it to latest or whatever then standard gets messed up too, i guess the only option would be to add a taiko skin to the skins folder or just use a different skin for taiko, sorry :(

Oh okay. Gotcha. I'll just do that then. xD Thanks! :D
Antilx
Nice skin, thanks ;3
Ryan Michael Ho

[Garin] wrote:

Ryan Michael Ho wrote:

Can't work? :shock: :roll:

I can download it, but when i'm extrract in , on the osu skin is not work
The osu skin is still standart
:o
this may sound silly but try clicking on another skin then back to this skin, if that doesnt work try the .zip version :)
Still can't work , when i extract it , i don't know how to copy to the Osu , need help pls :3
I use all of the mirrors and still can;t work for me :(

I'm newbeh :'v
Topic Starter
Garin
Still can't work , when i extract it , i don't know how to copy to the Osu , need help pls :3

once you extract the zip copy the folder and paste it in C:/Program Files/Osu!/Skins (or where ever you installed Osu!) ezpz lmn sqz
Ryan Michael Ho

[Garin] wrote:

once you extract the zip copy the folder and paste it in C:/Program Files/Osu!/Skins (or where ever you installed Osu!) ezpz lmn sqz

Thanks, it's work :) . But the wallpaper when we start Osu is broken or something? :roll:
Sorry bother you :oops:
lTenkol
downloading now <3
AshiNoBaka
Perfect for me.
easterlover2000
I really like your skin. It is very cute and I like the sounds used. May I use your skin on my beatmap?
NinjaKitty

crownlol wrote:

I can see the hitcircles in the map but ingame they're standard osu, same with the cursor. Not the first time I encounter this while DL:ing a skin that's only the .osk file. Is it on my end somethings fucked?
Same here...

Maybye the .zip download will work better? idk... :o
NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty wrote:

crownlol wrote:

I can see the hitcircles in the map but ingame they're standard osu, same with the cursor. Not the first time I encounter this while DL:ing a skin that's only the .osk file. Is it on my end somethings fucked?
Same here...

Maybye the .zip download will work better? idk... :o
Oh wtf? The moment i post this it starts to work properly...

xD
M a s t e r
OMG!!! That skin!!!! Gratz man~
:3
senkokura
How do you use the alternate menu sounds?
Topic Starter
Garin

senkokura wrote:

How do you use the alternate menu sounds?
just copy and paste them into the skin folder :)
Gumpy
I like it.
Cookiemix
I get no menu miku :(
frazykilo
This a really nice skin!

However I can barely use it as I drop frames when I move my mouse too quickly so I basically cannot do spinners and some maps. :(
Topic Starter
Garin

frazykilo wrote:

This a really nice skin!

However I can barely use it as I drop frames when I move my mouse too quickly so I basically cannot do spinners and some maps. :(
try and force the game to use low resolution skin elements (done in your osu config)
Ananda
miku so cute :)
Startoku
I really like this skin. It loos nice and simple. My only problem with the skin is that in osu!Mania, my keybindings won't work and I'm stuck with the default bindings. I also know its for this skin only since I tried out other skins and it turned out fine. Is it my fault for not downloading properly?

AshiNoBaka wrote:

Perfect for me.
Quanteck
Id like to know what font did you use? also nice skin although missing alot of HD parts... <3
Topic Starter
Garin

Quanteck wrote:

Id like to know what font did you use? also nice skin although missing alot of HD parts... <3
It's Imagine font :) correction: score numbers is Imagine font and everything else is Maximillien :)

and yeah this was my first "real" skin, i'd already made most of the stuff before i realized i could do @2x elements.

next time 8k res 420fps

hhehe
Quanteck
what the ranks ??? I wanted that font actually...
Haskorion

Quanteck wrote:

http://www.dafont.com/cf-samurai-bob.font

default numbers

EDIT: http://www.dafont.com/journey.font
thats ranking. they look alike because of their style.
Topic Starter
Garin

ReddScorn wrote:

Quanteck wrote:

http://www.dafont.com/cf-samurai-bob.font

default numbers

EDIT: http://www.dafont.com/journey.font
thats ranking. they look alike because of their style.
this guy knows!
Startoku
Is it ok that you can answer my question? The key bindings I have for osu!mania are locked on default instead of what I modified them into. I asked earlier if its my fault because I may have downloading it wrong but now I'm sure it isn't. So is it supposed to happen that my key bindings are locked into default when playing osu!mania?
Topic Starter
Garin

Stardust23 wrote:

Is it ok that you can answer my question? The key bindings I have for osu!mania are locked on default instead of what I modified them into. I asked earlier if its my fault because I may have downloading it wrong but now I'm sure it isn't. So is it supposed to happen that my key bindings are locked into default when playing osu!mania?
go into the skin folder and open 4k.ini then change the keybindings there.
Startoku
It works, thank you! That was my only complaint but keep up the good work! This is still an amazing skin.
Shiroe1472
Really nice skin :D but there is a problem when i start spin fps decreases and it causes miss spin :(
Topic Starter
Garin

Shiroe1472 wrote:

Really nice skin :D but there is a problem when i start spin fps decreases and it causes miss spin :(
i can't recreate this on my computer it works perfectly fine for me, i've only seen one other person with this problem i have no idea what causes it sorry :/
anafluke
for some reason, the spinners don't work well D:
Topic Starter
Garin

anafluke wrote:

for some reason, the spinners don't work well D:
yeah im aware of this i think i may have found what was causing it i'll upload a fixed version soon (20~ minutes or so)
show more