forum

Minimalist Miku [Final] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
MalcoraX
crownlol_old
I can see the hitcircles in the map but ingame they're standard osu, same with the cursor. Not the first time I encounter this while DL:ing a skin that's only the .osk file. Is it on my end somethings fucked?
Topic Starter
Garin

crownlol wrote:

I can see the hitcircles in the map but ingame they're standard osu, same with the cursor. Not the first time I encounter this while DL:ing a skin that's only the .osk file. Is it on my end somethings fucked?
most of the elements are only in HD resolution so if you play in a resolution sub 1000x800 they won't work.

shhh i fixed dis
BasedGod

[Garin] wrote:

crownlol wrote:

most of the elements are only in HD resolution so if you play in a resolution sub 1000x800 they won't work.
I'm playing in 1366 x 768 that's considered HD since everything above 1280x720 is HD and i still get the standard stuff :/
crownlol_old

[Garin] wrote:

crownlol wrote:

Ookay, now I get it. Changed it to 1920 and it worked like a charm. So yeah, there's that. Will keep playing with 1024 though, so waiting for SD. :]
Topic Starter
Garin
I'm playing in 1366 x 768 that's considered HD since everything above 1280x720 is HD and i still get the standard stuff :/
hmmm, strange.. i'll upload a .zip version for you guys now
Topic Starter
Garin
here you go, updated the main post too
http://puu.sh/8cwCA.zip
Elzapatoverde
I still don't understand why people don't do SD versions of their skins. Just transform all the "@2x" files to half the size, you can do that in one minute ._.
Topic Starter
Garin
Finished all SD elements, updated main post and dl links :)
Topic Starter
Garin
Bumpity :D
Kyousuke
I now I said this is the perfect skin for me on many skins but this time, THIS IS THE ONE!!!
Topic Starter
Garin
Bump city beetch
Piine
Loving dat back button~
_sparky_
i like it :3

its cute and nice to use :3
BackOffMe50ft
this skin is so good x-x
I'm not sure whether i like this one or my personal skin better
shavit
Looks like some elements are from Black 2014
Topic Starter
Garin

Shavit-sama wrote:

maybe you should read the changelog :P

i do plan on changing them i haven't had much free time lately though :c
_sparky_

[Garin] wrote:

Shavit-sama wrote:

maybe you should read the changelog :P

i do plan on changing them i haven't had much free time lately though :c
mhm i could tell.. i have both xD
do you play with combobursts?
miraichandesu
It's very clean, I like it! Good Job~
diNo
Really nice skin. Love the visibility of it 8-)
Topic Starter
Garin
Just changed a few things please refer to changelog in first post :)
yumether
e
AngelZatch
Seems nice ! DLing it, I'm gonna test it soon :3
Prostosuza
I love it! Awesome skin! :)
AngelZatch
After testing yup, I really like it! I'm gonna wait for your skin to become a full-fledged Miku sin :3
Don't change hitsounds btw.
_sparky_

AngelZatch wrote:

After testing yup, I really like it! I'm gonna wait for your skin to become a full-fledged Miku sin :3
agree :3

but one question, the numbers look too close here!

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1580161
Ayesha Altugle
That's not even a queston

because the scorenumbers is made only for hd?
_sparky_

vahn10 wrote:

That's not even a queston

because the scorenumbers is made only for hd?
oh.... :\

and when i say question sometimes its not a question...
AngelZatch
Actually I ran against this proximity on numbers too, on score while playing, even though I'm running osu! in FHD. It didn't bother me though.
Topic Starter
Garin

_sparky_ wrote:

AngelZatch wrote:

agree :3

but one question, the numbers look too close here!

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1580161
EDIT: Reuploaded with all SD elements, i forgot to add them back to the folder :|
Topic Starter
Garin
bump :3
adityafauzan
i have applying many kind of skins but main menu the background not change, why? can anyone help me?
Topic Starter
Garin

adityafauzan wrote:

i have applying many kind of skins but main menu the background not change, why? can anyone help me?
go into the skin's folder and delete "menu-background.jpg" then try and add your own background again, should work :)
Ayesha Altugle
Topic Starter
Garin
or that ^
yeah..
deadbeat

deadbeat wrote:

quickly add selection-mod-target.png and you're good to go
gimmie a shout when thats done
Topic Starter
Garin
Just uploaded a small update, check changelog for changes :)
Hamster Only
Nice skin! I will be trying it out.
RaiDoKi
umm, ive always had this problem. how do you get the menu background to show? i mean everything else is working. can someone tell me how to get the background working? :cry:
RaiDoKi

[Garin] wrote:

adityafauzan wrote:

go into the skin's folder and delete "menu-background.jpg" then try and add your own background again, should work :)
i gave this a try but it still did not work :cry: i named it "menu-background"
show more