Minimalist Miku [Final] [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sandalot
Just in case the dropbox link dies too
https://github.com/Sandalot/Minimalist-Miku
1234pooooop
Love the skin, but the Taiko is weird. The red and blue drum thingys to the far left are out of sync. Would be nice if fixed. Thanks for a great skin! :)
Tossha
This is one of my favorite skins.

Good job, i hope you'll make more !
Infamous
Good, but it looks like a Mixed Skin. I've seen some elements thousands of times :)
BobRossJevans
What is this godly skin it has made me become better at osu.
Batles
n1ce :oops:
shiroiro
I'm in love with this skin, especially the back button.
Hny
Reupload please! :C
kawaiikix
Puush link is broken
Prezsz

Shizuku- wrote:

That's not even a queston

because the scorenumbers is made only for hd?
Twoopi
Nice :)
Toshime
How do I download it? I do not know why but error 404 :( :( :(
Shrooms_old_1
Love it <3
EKeR
no o!m???????
sotos davorman
really nice skin :) what is the font that you used for the title on the top image?
A c i d
I don't have the menu custom background. How i have it ? :?
h3oCharles

Basbas082507 wrote:

I don't have the menu custom background. How i have it ? :?
You need to have osu!supporter
Next time read FAQ
purupuddu
this is 100% not minimalist
Topic Starter
Garin
Yes, i know the puush link is dead. it's staying dead. this skin is trash there is plenty of other great skins you could use, the dropbox links still work so get someone else to upload it for you if you want it that bad, peace.
Azinlen
del
DGIYojimbo
Wow, your skin is very friendly and let see well thorgh the icons in multi tap combo. I'm a very beginner and this is helping me a lot to improve my experience. Thank you very much :D
Frank-
puush link is broken, i hope you can fix it.
HotChocolate
This skin seems appropriate <3
Miyu-chan
nice and good skin...but why the 5 is rotate 2??
HoxtonGamer
Hey i can't download it. it keeps saying that "That puush could not be found."
Flanster

HoxtonGamer wrote:

Hey i can't download it. it keeps saying that "That puush could not be found."

Use the dropbox download links under the puush links. Read carefully before bumping a topic.
XezBe68
Good job :3
Sandalot
I find it sad that Garin would say this skin is trash, he is likely just sick of supporting it.
I've been using this skin for over 2 years and regardless of his opinion I think it's still awesome.
Toshime
Alguien podría pasarme algún link de esta Skin??? es que me encanta
zazke_old
My favorite skin so far!
Maymay9o9o
i just want to say, i downloaded this map years ago when it was up, and i still use it to this day. ive been holding onto it and moving it through my different computers over the years, and i realllllyyyy havent been able to find a skin pack i like more. everything is so unpractical in skin packs normally. i love miku, the curser is perfect, the circles are see-through and help sooooo much with difficult/fast maps. i just really want to say thankyou, because im not sure ill ever change my mind about keeping this as my default allways and forever. im sad that noone else can enjoy this pack, but i can understand the uptake it must need to keep it around. just, thankyou :)
Hideh
Its a very nice skin :)
lautare
good
Nydeeded1
Pretty UuU
GalitoSempaii
I love this skin, I really mean it
ninjadspeed
Can i download this skin now?
Aquarius_SkyZ
Pretty cool
liazzel
good job!
davo032
omg, i thought id never find this skin again, thank you for creating such a masterpiece