1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
posted
I was in the middle of getting a great score in CTB and then, my laptop tells me that my battery level is really low. :cry:
*ᴛʜɪs* close to making the Top 50.
posted
this sounds like it should be in gameplay and ranking. not GD ._."
posted
Lol not really deadbeat. I mean this is a topic for any osu! gameplay mishaps so....

OT: I was in a multiplayer room and was in first place rocking in CTB and when I at the edge of getting a hyperdash, my dog jump on my lap to ask for food.....Well, at least he got food.....π_π
posted
left clicked when almost fc and missed
then my mouse button is eternally disabled
(but it's convinience to pause with middle button ;w;)
posted

deadbeat wrote:

Or "Surveys," since it's the same kind of thread.

@S P i C a: You can set the pause key to somewhere convenience, such as Ctrl or Alt key

OT: Once, I mashed 4K Insane correctly while my mind is blank out. I don't know how, tho.
posted

Sulker wrote:

Lol not really deadbeat. I mean this is a topic for any osu! gameplay mishaps so....
in other words, it doesnt belong in a subforum thats aimed at non-osu! related topics
posted

silmarilen wrote:

Sulker wrote:

in other words, it doesnt belong in a subforum thats aimed at non-osu! related topics
Then might as well move all off-topic chats to off-topic board then. If I remember how forums work, a General Discussion board should be related to the game itself. Not topics about ponies or other random little chats.
posted
Laptop overheated when I was about to SS a very hard map for me.
posted
Dat moment when you've almost fc'd a map, but then out of nowhere you sneeze and break your combo .-. Or when your nose itches really bad and you try to resist scratching it.
posted
OT or AW, not GD.
posted

Zalaria wrote:

Dat moment when you've almost fc'd a map, but then out of nowhere you sneeze and break your combo .-. Or when your nose itches really bad and you try to resist scratching it.
posted
Misses a note every Kiai Time. My PC lagging because that.
posted

Chamelo_Th wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Or "Surveys," since it's the same kind of thread.

@S P i C a: You can set the pause key to somewhere convenience, such as Ctrl or Alt key

OT: Once, I mashed 4K Insane correctly while my mind is blank out. I don't know how, tho.
great :)
posted
posted
The moment when you're about to full combo a hard map, and osu! crashes.
posted
I see triple notes then button mash and cry as I broke what was almost my FC.
posted
that moment when you try to FC a half a star song and then your crap lags and there goes the last note
posted
That moment when you almost SS'd a song, then osu! crashed and the screen freezed, and you took a photo of the monitor and reopened the computer, and found that you failed to take the shot actually.
posted
That moment when your mom calls you for something and you miss like 10 fruits T-T
posted
When osu crashes....