forum

I'm going to Germany!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I'm going to be going to school in Cologne, Germany for a semester of my senior year of high school. I already know what high school in Germany that I will be going to, and I can't wait to get there. I don't know which semester I will be going to Germany for (first or second). I'm going to Cologne city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty (just look at Kaddi Kuhlewind). I can't wait for this, this is a once in a lifetime chance, and I'm taking it. I'm not sure if the house family I will be staying with has a computer with Internet access, but Germany has a lot of Internet users (just look at the video game franchise, Descent, half of the people who play that are German), so I wouldn't be surprised if they do. This is one of the happiest days of my life, I wish you all the best.
DeathxShinigami
Dude...who are you!?!
Cuddlebun
get a blog
Ephemeral
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

Ephemeral wrote:

Todesengal wrote:

get a blog
you never update yours anymore what gives?
Tode has no life.
bagnz0r

Todesengal wrote:

get a blog
^

Also, have fun in Germany.
Loginer
Post crap in the crap forum.
Larto
i don't want you here
MaxwellDemon
He sure posts a lot of random things. *look at his posts in Abandoned Wasteland*
Wojjan
I dislike people like you. When going to germany, your proximity in relation to me is a lot less than 13 Europamiles. This worries me.