forum

COD Ghosts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kirueggy
(Excuse me if there's already a thread relating to this whatsoever)

So, despite this being one of the most "meh" games this year, does anyone here play it?

If so, what console/PC are you playing it on? (i'm PS3/4)
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
kirueggy

BRBP wrote:

Clans camping with overpowered shit marksman rifles ruined HC mode, amplify and guard dog ruined normal. Enemies spawn behind you even more often than in previous games. But who cares, the killstreaks are so bad anyway. I really thought nothing would be worse than BO2.
Wasn't BO2 supposed to be good
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Ceph23
I played this game on the PS3 for about two weeks.

Then I got Battlefield 4. nuff said.
ColdTooth
I played multiplayer for 1 hour. I was told it got hacked.
Topic Starter
kirueggy
Wow you all dislike COD it seems :P
Justykanna
I play every now and then with a few friends on the PC version. I own MW2 and 3 as well and got some decent hours in the multiplayer.
Except my friends constantly get accused of hacking so finding games for a longer span in a night can suck...

Vepr seems to be my gun of choice, followed by the SC-2010 on longer range maps.
Haven't had the game long. Got it during the free weekend (which had a 50% off sale for the game).
Topic Starter
kirueggy
LOL that must suck on the PC version tbh. There's already enough 10th prestige hacked lobbies on PS, imagine finding a legit game on PC... Are your friends "that" good to the point where people accuse them :P

Huh. Vepr. I like your style, suggest using a silenced/extended mags + whatever fits you
Justykanna

kirukashi wrote:

LOL that must suck on the PC version tbh. There's already enough 10th prestige hacked lobbies on PS, imagine finding a legit game on PC... Are your friends "that" good to the point where people accuse them :P

Huh. Vepr. I like your style, suggest using a silenced/extended mags + whatever fits you
I like the PC game, nothing wrong it in itself. Never been a huge console gamer aside the JRPGs.
I honestly don't look at people's icons. If they hack to get their 10th Prestige, I couldn't care less. It's if they hack in the games themselves.

They're good. My brother's KDR in TDM is 1.75, my friend's is 2.72 and mine is 0.75. I suck, they don't.
Uh. Honestly, people just need to learn how to look for hackers. They're good with aiming, people think they have an aimbot. We have callouts for maps, so people think they're walling. Community for CoD just need to learn how to find a hacker.

Vepr's awesome. I use Silence and Grip. I'm not usually into extended mags on any game.
Topic Starter
kirueggy

Justykanna wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

I like the PC game, nothing wrong it in itself. Never been a huge console gamer aside the JRPGs.
I honestly don't look at people's icons. If they hack to get their 10th Prestige, I couldn't care less. It's if they hack in the games themselves.

They're good. My brother's KDR in TDM is 1.75, my friend's is 2.72 and mine is 0.75. I suck, they don't.
Uh. Honestly, people just need to learn how to look for hackers. They're good with aiming, people think they have an aimbot. We have callouts for maps, so people think they're walling. Community for CoD just need to learn how to find a hacker.

Vepr's awesome. I use Silence and Grip. I'm not usually into extended mags on any game.
Since the Vepr already has a huge arse amount of ammo in its clip + decreased recoil, extended mags helps a lot, trust me... that is, if you're rushing.

Do you actually try in COD or do you have more games to worry about lol. & MLG callouts are mostly used on console at least, maybe that's why ignorant people like your friends' accusers think they're wallhacking and stuff.
Justykanna

kirukashi wrote:

Since the Vepr already has a huge arse amount of ammo in its clip + decreased recoil, extended mags helps a lot, trust me... that is, if you're rushing.

Do you actually try in COD or do you have more games to worry about lol. & MLG callouts are mostly used on console at least, maybe that's why ignorant people like your friends' accusers think they're wallhacking and stuff.
I'm not an aggressive player, no, so not much rushing. Running yes. xD I stick to mostly perimeter running. My brother and friend do most of the middle work. As my KDR suggests, I'd get run over without better skills.

What do you mean do I actually try? lol. I mean, I don't screw around. But I play.
My brother and friend have fun with the game. I wouldn't call them hardcore either... they just play. And make up callouts on the go. I'm not sure if they pulled it from MLG or just came up with it one day.
Topic Starter
kirueggy

Justykanna wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

I'm not an aggressive player, no, so not much rushing. Running yes. xD I stick to mostly perimeter running. My brother and friend do most of the middle work. As my KDR suggests, I'd get run over without better skills.

What do you mean do I actually try? lol. I mean, I don't screw around. But I play.
My brother and friend have fun with the game. I wouldn't call them hardcore either... they just play. And make up callouts on the go. I'm not sure if they pulled it from MLG or just came up with it one day.
Could it be, a rare specimen of COD player that actually sticks to the borders of the map? xD

And by actually try I mean do you actually care about your KDR or are you one of those people who just play infected all day dying 50+ times as one?

There are two types of MLG callouts, there's MLG and then there's troll callouts

Example:
MLG: Pillars (Chasm), Tower (Prison Break)
troll: Pretty much anything that sounds ridiculous (not like some legit callouts were serious sounding to begin with anyways)
VoidnOwO
Topic Starter
kirueggy
Which is why there's a mute button @_@

But then again, videos of people trolling squeakers is gold
Justykanna

kirukashi wrote:

Could it be, a rare specimen of COD player that actually sticks to the borders of the map? xD

And by actually try I mean do you actually care about your KDR or are you one of those people who just play infected all day dying 50+ times as one?

There are two types of MLG callouts, there's MLG and then there's troll callouts

Example:
MLG: Pillars (Chasm), Tower (Prison Break)
troll: Pretty much anything that sounds ridiculous (not like some legit callouts were serious sounding to begin with anyways)
That's what I do, I dunno if others do.
Nah, I actually care about my KDR. Trying to get it back to 1.0.

Probably closer to MLG then. So like... Octane's my favourite map. Strip (Club), Pawn, Gas (Station), Diner, list goes on.

BRBP wrote:

This game would be so much better if they kicked out everyone who's less than 18 y/o. This mic spam is unbelievable.

I actually don't get that much. Or at all. Muted one person in my entire CoD Ghosts game so far.
VoidnOwO
Justykanna

BRBP wrote:

I play with PS3/PS4, maybe the situation is better on the PC version .
Also, many of the cheaper PS3 mics don't have any "talk to mic key" or similar options, they're either turned on or turned off. Often you hear people's families talking in the background etc.
Yeah, I'd guess the mic situation is a little different there (and a push-to-talk button).

BRBP wrote:

My favorite map is definitely Siege. Mostly I just sit / walk around in the back with my dog and amplify perk, though... Any random guy walking there has no chance to kill you, and it's not very common that a person dedicates that round just to hunt you down by spamming grenades all over the place, hoping you're still there.

Warhawk is pretty good too, the problem is just that the rounds are dominated by assault rifle players who have mouse controllers. They work a bit too well in that map as long as you avoid the SMG range.
Siege I don't mind. I try to to stay in a building for too long because then an enemy can get smart and move around a different route.
Heh, I don't use grenades, equipment or a sub. I take full perks. Amplify being my favourite. Works wonders with a solid headset.

Ah Warhawk... Since I'm around the perimeter a lot, I have to limit those long ally fights because the Vepr does crap at range. Not a bad map. Probably at the bottom half of my favourite maps.

Strikezone, Stonehaven and Freefall are probably my least favourites. Strikezone and Freefall because they're so small and hectic, Stonehaven because it's way too large.
Topic Starter
kirueggy

Justykanna wrote:

BRBP wrote:

I play with PS3/PS4, maybe the situation is better on the PC version .
Also, many of the cheaper PS3 mics don't have any "talk to mic key" or similar options, they're either turned on or turned off. Often you hear people's families talking in the background etc.
Yeah, I'd guess the mic situation is a little different there (and a push-to-talk button).

BRBP wrote:

My favorite map is definitely Siege. Mostly I just sit / walk around in the back with my dog and amplify perk, though... Any random guy walking there has no chance to kill you, and it's not very common that a person dedicates that round just to hunt you down by spamming grenades all over the place, hoping you're still there.

Warhawk is pretty good too, the problem is just that the rounds are dominated by assault rifle players who have mouse controllers. They work a bit too well in that map as long as you avoid the SMG range.
Siege I don't mind. I try to to stay in a building for too long because then an enemy can get smart and move around a different route.
Heh, I don't use grenades, equipment or a sub. I take full perks. Amplify being my favourite. Works wonders with a solid headset.

Ah Warhawk... Since I'm around the perimeter a lot, I have to limit those long ally fights because the Vepr does crap at range. Not a bad map. Probably at the bottom half of my favourite maps.

Strikezone, Stonehaven and Freefall are probably my least favourites. Strikezone and Freefall because they're so small and hectic, Stonehaven because it's way too large.
BRBP please add me on PS lol. My level 24 clan is dead due to no clan wars r/n and I'm just finding myself playing infected or tdm nowadays

Justykanna, speaking of infected, if you REALLY want to go that way try playing infected if you want to get that kdr up. Cheap, but meh.
Justykanna

kirukashi wrote:

Justykanna, speaking of infected, if you REALLY want to go that way try playing infected if you want to get that kdr up. Cheap, but meh.
Nah, I'm not that desperate. When I say I want my KDR up, I want it in TDM.
Topic Starter
kirueggy
Then make sure to play on siege (especially on dom since you stick to the borders) using honey badger, easy kills + kem strikes if you're aiming for that too xD
Justykanna

kirukashi wrote:

Then make sure to play on siege (especially on dom since you stick to the borders) using honey badger, easy kills + kem strikes if you're aiming for that too xD
I don't really play domination... just TDM with my friends. =P
Nah, not really going for a KEM. I'm not THAT good. ; )
show more