forum

GET PISSED!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ztrot
Just talk about anything that anything that pisses you off.

What gets me pissed is when, Somebody who doesn't look at both sides of a story. Because they think, they know everything. :)
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Azure_Kite
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Oh, so this isn't a thread where we drink alcomohol?
That was the first place my mind went, too.

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Hate 'em, the way they meow, and, and piss everywhere.
And their shit smells just...bloody awful! All over my furniture!
Pasonia
I get pissed when accused of doing something I've never done before.
Or, at the very least, swear that even if it occurred it was wholly unintentional.

I get pissed at people on priority seats in public transport who don't give their seats to those who really need it.
Pokebis

Pasonia wrote:

Or, at the very least, swear that even if it occurred it was wholly unintentional.

I get pissed at people on priority seats in public transport who don't give their seats to those who really need it.
Wonderful, wonderful irony. Just the fact that you posted is... Wow.
lukewarmholiday
mtmcl

Pokebis wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

Wonderful, wonderful irony. Just the fact that you posted is... Wow.
Are you really so obsessed with Pasonia that you have to give him shit no matter where or what he posts?

That sort of obsession pisses me off. This isn't me kissing ass or anything. I just really don't want to see every thread become a Pasonia hate thread. I kinda wonder why posts like this don't get you banned, Pokebis.
Cuddlebun
I GET PISSED WHEN YOU ALL DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER

NOW GIVE SOMEONE A HUG YOU ASSHOLES
Pokebis
RemmyX25
WHY CANT THIS FAMILY GET ALONG??!
anonymous_old

RemmyX25 wrote:

WHY CANT THIS FAMILY GET ALONG??!
It pisses me off that you think we aren't getting along.
mtmcl

Pokebis wrote:

mtmcl wrote:

Are you really so obsessed with Pasonia that you have to give him shit no matter where or what he posts?

That sort of obsession pisses me off. This isn't me kissing ass or anything. I just really don't want to see every thread become a Pasonia hate thread. I kinda wonder why posts like this don't get you banned, Pokebis.
You actually missed the point of my post, it was more related to the first post in the thread, not the fact he pisses me off. Now cry moar.
*rereads the first post* I think I see the connection you're making there, but I still think you need to tone down what seems to be a sort of "total warfare" against Pasonia. And you're obviously not the only one doing this. I understand you may feel that Pasonia is bringing it upon himself, but I'm sure there are more constructive ways of dealing with that.

Anyway, although this thread IS about things that piss you off, I'll take my argument to private if I have anything else to say~

Also, it pissed me off when customers go into the stock room that is clearly marked "employees only" to ask me to find something for them. There is no safe haven for me at work.
Sleep Powder
lukewarmholiday
You mean what pasonia portrays as total warfare?
Wizard Of Orz
or2
Pokebis

lukewarmholiday wrote:

You mean what pasonia portrays as total Modern Warfare?
Sinistro
The_Priest_In_Yellow

Sinistro wrote:

Well, I can't really say it pisses me off, but I'm certainly annoyed at how sensitive the knobs in every bathtub I've ever been in are with regards to hot and cold water. Unless I find a perfect, zen-like balance, I'm either boiling my skin or freezing my butt off.
Addendum: Every god damned morning.
Pasonia

Sinistro wrote:

Well, I can't really say it pisses me off, but I'm certainly annoyed at how sensitive the knobs in every bathtub I've ever been in are with regards to hot and cold water. Unless I find a perfect, zen-like balance, I'm either boiling my skin or freezing my butt off.
Uhh, no offense dude, can't you just get the super-hot and the super-cold in equal proportions and get in? XD

Mark, don't bother defending me in Random, of all places. They have their right to say whatever they want. I'm past getting angry at them because that's what they want me to be.

In short, don't feed the trolls.
show more