K i b i y a - wrote:
#modreqsRed : must fix it.[General]
Blue : Recommendation.
Black : In my opinon.
- Cheak Hyper diff 's Tag. not match other diff.
- How about change Normal diff 's name? To change my point of view, it is recommended that Medium or Advanced.
- 01:41:297 (4,1) - I think it would be to put the object between. 01:42:245 From the point where the voice of the vocal starts. I really like the current effect the vocals create even though there aren't any notes on them, unchanged.
- 00:11:297 (2) - change like 00:11:613 (3) this. Don't like it tbh
- 00:39:403 (2,3,4) - Follow the rhythm of the object do I seem to be abnormal. Huh?
- 01:41:297 (5,1) - same Easy. Again, don't really like it.
- 01:45:087 (6) - add circle. I'd rather not ._.
00:28:824 (2,3) - Would you be able to possibly avoid this overlap? It's not a huge deal, but eh Nuh, I likey
01:05:613 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Have this stream match the music and leave it as a longer 1/4, possibly. I stopped it to emphasise the strong sound on 01:05:928 (5) - Better
01:07:034 (3) - These overlap </3 hue
01:25:192 (1,2,3,4,5) - The accents are on the white ticks, so having the jumps on the 3rd triplet seems a bit odd from a musical standpoint. It was actually designed so it's not as crazy thanks to slider leniency, but I'll see what other people say.
01:52:982 (1,2,3,4,5) - It's an ok shape, but similar to the thing above, it doesn't make sense musically This is a bit of an odd case due to it not being followed by any drums or anything, It's purely these wobble sounds and they have odd and inconsistent volume changes, I don't really know how to place a proper long 1/3 stream on this, so I just used a slider pattern.
I'm really surprised since there's actually a pretty big diff gap between this and fanzhen, which usually happens between the Insane and Hard rather than the Insane and Extra. I mean that in a good way, like, this map is actually playable without hurting my soul. Yay~
Just a general thing instead of wall of texting it, even though the combos may seem really small, it's good to combo at the start of every musical phrase. You're gonna get a lot of 3-4 size combos, but it's an easy diff so it's not too big of a deal. Fixed
Other than that, it's cool
Thank you for the mods~