i forgot to give source, http://vgmdb.net/artist/744 maybe this page can be reference ><
Thank you for the mod~
Secretpipe wrote:Heyo !
M4M as promise u nuts <3
Fix Letterbox shit There's no actual conflict, AiMod is just a derp.
00:04:034 (4) - I'd like to see that note here :100 y:76 Done
00:11:139 (1,2) - You can better blanket ! Click How did I manage to fuck it up so hard? fixed
00:15:718 (1) - Kinda boring ! Curv it a biiiiit Nuh
00:20:771 (1) - Expand it to 00:22:666 - No, short recovery time in an Easy is a really bad thing to do.
00:30:876 (3) - Move the red anchor point like this : Click What's da difference
00:46:034 (4,5) - Maybe blanket ? Woops, fixed
01:05:297 - Add a note here ? There's not much of a sound here, nty.
01:54:245 - Stop spinner here ! I'd rather have it end on the last beat.
You called the Easy →Beginner !
Rename this diff into Light or Medium ? no
00:20:771 (1) - Same as Beginner! The recovery time is needed, unchanged.
00:24:561 (3) - Less curv please ! luv curve though ;~;
00:26:455 (2) - ^
00:34:508 (3) - I can't hear that note . Is it me ? There's blunt 1/4 here.
00:42:245 (3) - Curv this slider like 00:42:876 (4) - Nuh
00:58:350 (7,1,2) - You can blanket imo ! Just curv well (2) Don't want a blanket here, unchanged.
01:12:245 (2,3) - Weird flow Changed it up a bit.
01:41:297 (5) - This slider finish on a blue tick ! Be careful ! There's enough recovery time after it to not affect the rhythm of playing.
01:52:982 (1) - Same as Beginner ! Nuh
00:07:824 (1) - Stack These are all manual unstacks and I want to keep them as that, unchanged
00:15:087 (1,1) - ^
00:17:613 (1,1) - ^
00:27:087 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Why suddenly the spacing increase ? Musical emphasis
00:37:508 (1) - Remove NC It's there to emphasise the spacing change
01:46:982 (1) - ^
01:54:245 (1,2) - Stack them in the centre of star ! That would look ugly tbh
I skipped fanzhen's Extra cause I dunno how to mod it ! lol u
Brilliant mapset !
Keep going bebeh o3o
Secretpipe wrote:[wa's Hyper]
00:04:034 (1,3) - Maybe stack them ? C: / actually i like existing pattern (it flows better)
00:23:297 (1,2) - You can better blanket ! / hm, ok
00:28:034 (3,1) - ^ Click / yep
00:34:508 - Maybe add a circle ? / nonono
00:52:982 (3) - Kind of useless imo! You can remove it !/ i'm not sure about this, haven't changed yet
01:43:508 (3) - ^ same
01:54:245 (1,2) - Maybe stack ? not bad idea, but it would be a bit confusing
Ty for the shitty and unhelpful mod inverness, you are the worst modder I ever met <3
- This track's volume is way too loud, no? ur faic is too loud o3o
- Y u no add AudioLeadIn??!?!?!??!???!?!? use 1500 k
- 00:23:297 - This fucking part is epic so atleast give some kiai flash u no
- 01:42:876 - here too no
- too good
- HP4 k
- 00:13:824 (3,4) - If you could merge this slider it'll look way better done
- 00:46:034 (1) - The fuck is dis??? ugly B) fkjds
- 01:12:245 (2,3) - Eh stack pls it'll look better Done
- too good
- 00:04:982 (1,2,1) - No please. What about http://puu.sh/8Sa28.jpg or something like that pls no
- 00:15:718 (2,4) - Pls everytime you make ~slidercut~ like this a nigger gets killed in Africa idgaf
- 00:41:929 (5,1) - Please put the overlap on the center of the slider like http://puu.sh/8Saaz.jpg Done
- 00:45:324 - You could add a note here yknow I dun wanna ;~;
- 00:46:192 (2,3) - UGH hue
- 01:16:350 (1,2,3,4) - This spacing is meh This section seems to be all about confusing the shit out of the player and ruining his life, this works well with the theme.
- 01:24:403 (2,1) - This stack is ruining flow, atleast start the kicksliders on 01:24:718 (2) - 's place and continue from there Changed the circle's location
- 01:25:192 (1,2,3,4,5) - Too forced to place here, at least put them somewhere else (don't stack it with these kickstreams) Don't really have any idea about what to do here..
- 01:28:350 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this placement is UGHHHH i mean why you had to put everything in the same place sklhfdlkshf That's how I build my patterns, wanna fite me irl about it?
- 01:30:245 (1,2) - ^ If you leave the cancerous placement untouched at least Ctrl+G this for better flow Fixed
- did you realized you just killed 21 niggers in africa shame on u ye
kd pls no
Red : must fix it.[General]
Blue : Recommendation.
Black : In my opinon.
K i b i y a - wrote:#modreqsRed : must fix it.[General]
Blue : Recommendation.
Black : In my opinon.
- Cheak Hyper diff 's Tag. not match other diff.
- How about change Normal diff 's name? To change my point of view, it is recommended that Medium or Advanced.
- 01:41:297 (4,1) - I think it would be to put the object between. 01:42:245 From the point where the voice of the vocal starts. I really like the current effect the vocals create even though there aren't any notes on them, unchanged.
- 00:11:297 (2) - change like 00:11:613 (3) this. Don't like it tbh
- 00:39:403 (2,3,4) - Follow the rhythm of the object do I seem to be abnormal. Huh?
- 01:41:297 (5,1) - same Easy. Again, don't really like it.
- 01:45:087 (6) - add circle. I'd rather not ._.
00:28:824 (2,3) - Would you be able to possibly avoid this overlap? It's not a huge deal, but eh Nuh, I likey
01:05:613 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Have this stream match the music and leave it as a longer 1/4, possibly. I stopped it to emphasise the strong sound on 01:05:928 (5) - Better
01:07:034 (3) - These overlap </3 hue
01:25:192 (1,2,3,4,5) - The accents are on the white ticks, so having the jumps on the 3rd triplet seems a bit odd from a musical standpoint. It was actually designed so it's not as crazy thanks to slider leniency, but I'll see what other people say.
01:52:982 (1,2,3,4,5) - It's an ok shape, but similar to the thing above, it doesn't make sense musically This is a bit of an odd case due to it not being followed by any drums or anything, It's purely these wobble sounds and they have odd and inconsistent volume changes, I don't really know how to place a proper long 1/3 stream on this, so I just used a slider pattern.
I'm really surprised since there's actually a pretty big diff gap between this and fanzhen, which usually happens between the Insane and Hard rather than the Insane and Extra. I mean that in a good way, like, this map is actually playable without hurting my soul. Yay~
Just a general thing instead of wall of texting it, even though the combos may seem really small, it's good to combo at the start of every musical phrase. You're gonna get a lot of 3-4 size combos, but it's an easy diff so it's not too big of a deal. Fixed
Other than that, it's cool
- 00:09:087 (1) - I don't think the second red anchor is needed as this made the slidertail looks kinda weird okay
- 00:26:139 (2) - Slidertail not properly stacked fixed
- 00:42:403 (2,2) - HAHA oh lol u srs? it's ok though I like the way you map B) yeah
- 01:13:824 (1) - THIS IS THE REAL 2K14 MAPPING BABY cmon tsuka had made it years ago
00:06:245 (3) - I know it's pretty ironic of me to say this, but is the00:23:613 (1) - re any way to change this so it's not overlapping, by creating a sort of jump? hmm i think it's okay now..
00:08:771 (3) - This is super sudden, mostly because I already got confused by (2), and then (3) comes by so fast that I end up not seeing it. simple 1/2 snap here..
00:09:403 (1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1) - Like it looks cool, but it's SUPER hard to read from all of the slider changes, and the lack of indication of a change. any better ideas.. ;A;
00:22:034 (1,2,3) - This doesn't really go with the music nor is there any hitsounding that make this make sense o3o idk how to change..
00:23:613 (1) - aaa overlaps nooo acceptable for me..
00:26:139 (2) - Sort of nazi slider end stacking with (2) of the previous pattern. done
00:28:666 (1) - Would probably work out better as a jump rather than having this overlap nono..imo what the music want here is not a jump
00:41:929 (1) - Either curve the notes previous to this or have this go in a straight line with the notes previously done~
00:53:297 (2) - Try to get rid of this overlap? no o.o
01:54:561 (1) - For a last note impact, I'd expect this to be a bit faster, and maybe a bit more interesting than just a straight line. here's a new part..so i think no need to speed up
I'd complain about the whole fact that this map is pretty unreadable and sporadic, but Charles said that I'm not allowed to do that since I'm not good enough to play the map so yeah.
I guess you know who to ask for a bubble
also reminds me of this map a lot https://osu.ppy.sh/s/76662
- 00:04:034 (1,3) - Eh please no, this is just bad. How about http://puu.sh/8S9Cd.jpg this kind of overlap looks better / looks nice o3o
- 00:05:613 (1,2) - What about http://puu.sh/8S9GX.jpg / nope
- 00:12:087 (4,2) - Stack it please / ok
- 00:28:034 (3,2) - Could you please not overlap? D: this would work http://puu.sh/8S9L5.jpg / done (a bit another way)
- 00:40:034 (3,1) - Why this spacing? Maybe try http://puu.sh/8S9OS.jpg / why not, done + reversed slider
- nice / ^3^
K i b i y a - wrote:[wa's Hyper]
- 00:37:824 (2,3) - starnge for me. / i don't see anything strange here
- 00:52:982 (3,4) - ^ / k, changed
00:04:982 (3) - Possibly avoid this overlap? / already done
00:40:982 (1) - It looks nice, but compared to the rest of the map, following distance snap pretty nicely, this anti-jump plays weird. / ^
01:05:613 (4) - Probably make this two sliders? There's an accent in the middle of this that hard players should be able to pick up. idk, it would be nice, but have no idea about placement of these sliders D:
Not after I added fanzhen's diff.
Charles445 wrote:Did you change your mp3? I'm getting 581 for offset now
Vhy wrote:hi hi ~
CtB mod as priti's request on my queue
00:02:455 (6,7,8) - well this is just my personal taste but it looks better if you change those circles into a 1/4 slider combo. it fits well to follow the previous stream and the distance is really support this as well. if you do this then don't forget to add NC at 00:02:455 (6) sorry
00:15:087 (8) - having so many reverse would be fill up the ryuuta. it's better to NC this to avoid the ryuuta full with fruits fixed
00:27:718 (6) - NC this. because each of further notes all have a reverse fixed
00:29:929 (2,3) - decrease the distance of these note. a normal Dash is fits enough here fixed
00:31:508 (3) - NC this. because 00:30:876 (1) already have so many reverse fixed
00:35:297 (4,5) - move the slider to x:168 and then ctrl+g this to create a HDash at 00:35:297 (4) just like the other parts that have the same music with this fixed
00:37:824 (9) - NC here yeaaaaa yeaaaaa
00:42:876 (3) - ^ ^
00:47:929 (4) - ^ ^
00:49:192 (3,4) - ctrl+g these notes on timeline to create a better movement like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1621846 sorry
00:50:771 (4) - NC here too yep
00:54:245 (4,5) - same reason as above. swap their position. it should be like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1621855 sorry
00:56:376 (2,3) - i prefer a HDash on 00:56:376 (2) to match with the music. considering move the slider 00:56:455 (3) to x:48 and connect it to the stream i'm sorry, but i changed it with the other way
01:02:771 (2) - NC added
01:06:718 (2) - maybe rotate it and splay more down? quite hard to catch this zigzag after a HDash nope.. sorry
01:08:139 (4) - NC added
01:10:429 - i see you map the whole map and always fills every tick with a note but why you make it blank here? how about shorthen the slider at 01:10:192 (2) to 1/4 with a reverse and move further more to the right then move 01:10:350 on timeline. then longthen the slider at 01:09:876 (1) to 4/4. if you don't understand what i mean, it should be like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1621899 instead of your suggestion, I added a note at 01:10:528 . anyway, thx!
01:14:455 (2) - NC added
01:24:561 (3) - ^ added
01:26:613 (2) - move the note to the left a bit to increase the movement here. same goes at 01:27:245 (5) if I increase them, It's too hard to pass them lol. sorry
01:29:771 (6,7) - why those circles is placed away from the others? you know that 01:28:982 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) have similar sound I thought jumps are better than the normal pattern... anyway, I'm gonna think of this part ><
01:30:245 (1,2,3,4) - i'd really to see this placed like 01:24:561 (3,4,5,6) sorry, but I don't like the repetition of same patterns
01:30:876 (5) - NC added
01:39:718 (5) - ^ added
01:40:982 (3) - ^ added
01:48:561 (3) - ^ added
01:49:824 (2) - ^ added
so,, this is what deluge looks like. honestly i don't know how to mod deluge diff, im just new at CtB modding. and also my ears. this music is seriously way too loud ;w;
ursa wrote:*Mod TimeSpec's Deluge
Note : Well, the overall pattern is truly shows your mapping stlye . but there's some stream part that you should check.
G = a suggestion that not too important to change
Y = a suggestion that seems need to be change
R = You Should Change it !!
00:14:554 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - nah , raise stream distance *pic it'll suits with the next pattern Y sorry, but I think it's ok
00:17:633 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - well, using a straight stream like that after hyperjump i think it's bad idea because it will easily fail to catch.
imo , i suggest you should try this pattern *pic, it'll make a nicer flow after hyperjump & the next part Y fixed!
00:18:265 (1,2,3) - *just an extra to adjust the distance if you apply the changes above. ^ G fixed!
00:19:212 (4) - move it a bit to left ( like x = 428) to make the next jump nicer to catch Y moved
00:24:344 (4,5,6) - raise the stream distance like the part i've pointed before. (It just a little suggestion because it feels a bit trolling because it looks easied to catch withot moving) G
00:30:265 (4,5) - imo , it feels nicer to catch if you make the slider a bit curved G fixed
00:34:686 (1,2,3) - *High Chain Red jump Detected* ,I suggest , you should move 00:34:923 (2) - to right (like X = 128) because if you keep this part, it'lll make your diff bad R moved to X = 112
00:35:949 (1,2,3,4) - imo, it feels better to using slider here instead of circle G you're right, fixed~
00:37:212 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - *same case like 00:14:554 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) G sorry
00:40:054 (2) - i suggest you should ctrl+g this slider to make the next part a bit nicer to catch Y I want to keep those red jumps, sorry!
00:44:791 (1,2) - well, i think you should make this part like the next one (00:49:844 (1,2) - ) because it'll fit better. Y great
00:58:528 (5) - * change it into normal beat instead of repeated slider Y changed it something like this
01:10:212 (2) - try this placement ,to make a nicer effect *Pic G thanks
01:13:212 (3,4,5) - well it's a bit tricky to catch this part generally (especialy this 01:13:370 (4) - slider) i suggest you should adjust the pattern to make that a bit easier to catch Y umm.. I should think more about this pattern to make it easier. thanks~
01:25:212 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - uhmm, i think you should make this part more vary, G sorry
01:54:265 (1,2) - *too far distance (it's ok to me to make a bitter ending , but at least make the distance not too long) G sorry, but I think it's not too long for me
well I think you should try to find 1 mods again for ctb & I'll check it again