forum

Display Aim/Speed info on user profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +373
Topic Starter
Mafham
Essentially, add values next to accuracy on the user profile that display values for the player's aim and speed, with the values calculated from the pp system (much like the tp system does currently). This would be useful to compare against other players and also see upon areas that need the most improvement.
Bauxe
Song PP values may be calculated with speed / aim / acc, but the total PP values are used to calculate a players total PP. Therefore, PP isn't using each of the values individually like in TP.

Why not just use TP for these values?
-Electro-
Because you need to rank top 50 to get tp?
Topic Starter
Mafham
Since each song pp is calculated using speed / aim / acc, I assume you would extract the individual aim/speed value, add them up from all the performances, then weight them, obtaining a final aim and speed value, much as song pp and accuracy does today?
Bauxe

xElectroGH wrote:

People who should care about these values (if anyone really should) should be able to obtain TP. I'm talking maybe top 5k. Anyone outside that, skill levels between ranks is far too diverse to even matter.
Topic Starter
Mafham
Well, since the speed / aim values are calculated already, I don't see why not display them on the user profile (with the values added and weighted of course).
jesse1412

Bauxe wrote:

xElectroGH wrote:

People who should care about these values (if anyone really should) should be able to obtain TP. I'm talking maybe top 5k. Anyone outside that, skill levels between ranks is far too diverse to even matter.
My 2 highest speed scores aren't in the top50 and so I get 0 speed from them. I support this, speed/aim are still around right? Why not.
Satella
oh
Vuelo Eluko
would be awesome
Fanker
Add information about mod which played map (HR, DT, DT+HD, None...), and "new" as in the TP system. It is simply amazing :)
10crystalmask01
Interesting :idea:
Yukiteru Amano
TP is nice though it excludes everything non-standard.
Vuelo Eluko

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

..and everything that isnt top 50
Yukiteru Amano

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

..and everything that isnt top 50
The top 50 I could care less about. But why not!
Topic Starter
Mafham
I guess this is more relevant now that tp is gone :/
jesse1412

Mafham wrote:

For sure.
Ohrami
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Quanteck
I support this but I has no stars ;w; ^ ^ ^ (he stole all my stars)
Defacer

Negri_sk

Mafham wrote:

Yes +Support
Nyxa

Bauxe wrote:

Song PP values may be calculated with speed / aim / acc, but the total PP values are used to calculate a players total PP. Therefore, PP isn't using each of the values individually like in TP.

Why not just use TP for these values?
Buzzkill. This is literally a "You're not allowed to have what you want just because" post.
jesse1412
Also, let's not forget adding "accuracy" to profiles (I'd prefer it to the current % accuracy thing because it still really means nothing).