forum

xVirtualNinjax's and Fluttershy03's Queue (NOW OPEN)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
desudesud
Welcome to Fluttershy03 and I's Fanfic queue that was a completely original idea that wasn't taken from LunarSakuya, btw, thx sakuya for da idea!

Fluttershy03 is able to mod osu! Standard (E,N,H,I).

I am able to mod osu! Standard (E,N,H,and some I) and Taiko (K,F,M).

S4M (Story 4 Mod) Rules
1. You must write a story based on the topic that is given.

2. You must also follow any specific conditions that is given along with the topic. Example: "Desu has to be inserted into the story 3 times"

3. Fluttershy03 and I will choose our favorite stories that follow the topic and any conditions and mod their maps.

4. SFW, please.

5. If you don't follow the rules, you get permanently blacklisted.

6. We're choosing based off our favorites, so put effort into your story. Being the first person to post a story does NOT mean you will be chosen.

7. If Fluttershy03 and I both choose your map, that means that you get 2 mods! :3

M4M (Mod 4 Mod) rules
1. It's always open! :D

2. M4M mods have a much higher priority than S4M mods.

3. Please mod one of the maps first.

For Fluttershy03's mod - Daniel Ingram - Find the Music in You

For xVirtualNinjax's mod - Nicole & Brynne Price - Sailor Moon Theme
wetdog123
Can you give a topic for a story?
Topic Starter
desudesud
OPEN FOR S4M

THEME: MLP (MY LITTLE PONY)

CONDITION: You must try and sneak in as many osu! product placements as possible (as in promotion of osu!). We will choose based off good stories and who does the most sneakiest product placements.
pkk
Great idea for a modding queue! It'll be fun to see all the fanfics that people write up. Sadly I do not follow MLP at all and thus am unable to participate in this round, what a bummer. LOL anyways have fun with your queue, maybe I'll come around later when you have another topic up~
Phos-
You can still do m4m :3

Fluttershy03 runs
Topic Starter
desudesud
le bump
Topic Starter
desudesud
NEW TOPIC!

TOPIC: Ship (aka put in a romantic relationship) 2 BATs that you think would be the most kawaii couple! Then, write a story about their first date! It can be from any perspective.

CONDITIONS: Write a good story :P

We will be choosing based off our favorite couple and our favorite stories.

GOOD LUCK!
Phos-
Wow you're actually doing that >.>

Not much else to say there I guess, good luck!
pkk
Ok I guess I can write a story on this topic LOL don't change the topic because I'm still writingggggggg
it might take a day to complete though so please be patient :D

nvm writing stories takes a long time, I'll post it sometime within a week or something
blaterwolf
Fluttershy03 aaaaa ^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^ ^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^

Mod : p/3008884#p3008884

Map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/152832
Topic Starter
desudesud
queue ist dead ;w;