forum

osu!Nordic Minecraft

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mara

Hi guys, I and KinomiCandy are here to ask if you are interested;

We started playing Minecraft a little bit again, but after we got lots of stuff, it became very boring. We decided to play some Minecraft with a classic twist that doesn't seem to be popular these days. Here's what is up.

We are hosting a minecraft server which is 100% vanilla. The only rules in this server are:
1. Don't spawnkill the fuck out of people.
2. Don't try to crash the server.

What does this mean to the players?
1. Killing, griefing and destroying are all totally cool.
2. Plugins are not helping your ass; you need to form your alliance yourself and gain trust.
3. More pressure into the game.

Right now we have Minecraft Realm server (20 invites max, 10 at the same time) which we were using just for two of us, but can be used for this activity. If we get a lot of support we can also upgrade the fuck out of the server and I'll get a VPS.

This invitation is for every nordic player in osu! (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland)

The question is; how many would be interested of this?

Here is a screenshot of our previous adventures when we set up something like this;

Soarezi
kommentti
Topic Starter
Mara
Oh yeah, feel free to ask questions.
Topic Starter
Mara
So I take it as nobody is interested?

What a shame.
KinomiCandy
im interested
Chokladboll
Me also
Salaramon
I am interested, but gotta finish high school first before I join the server.
Also depends if some of my friends are interested. ^^
Sure, im in! :D
KinomiCandy
So, the subscription for our Minecraft Realm is about to end. And seeing that not a lot of people are interested in this (besides a few couple of people), I don't see any reason to keep this server up any longer as we're just wasting our money away. We needed more people and two or three people ain't enough to cover this. Might as well find a way to host a server for free.

rip 4 dollars
Topic Starter
Mara

KinomiCandy wrote:

rip 4 dollars
still haven't gotten them